Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Death City Side Street.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

Death City Side Street.  Empty
PostSubject: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2013, 1:05 am

Just a stone's throw from the DWMA there's still a few unpopulated alleys where someone can sneak off to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city, and all the meisters and weapons hurrying off to school.

Slice frequents places like this. Not so much to get away from people, more that this is the last place she can reliably stop for a smoke before setting foot in the Academy.

The weapon was sitting on a large crate now, one leg hanging off the edge the other bent at the knee. She took a long drag from her short cigarette before breathing out a large cloud of smoke. She moves her hand to the side, flicking the cigarette to knock some of the embers away before bringing it to her lips again.

The alley isn't really shady or suspicious, it's just quiet. There's certainly room for people to come and join her if they wanted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2013, 8:53 am

Footsteps could be heard running towards the ally. The footsteps were pretty fast and someone could easily tell that the person was running. But running from what?

Out of no where the footsteps just stopped. "Please....help me..." A girl calls out, her voice echoing through out the ally. The voice was more like a cry and the person who said it was nearby. "Please!" The person who was crying out like that was none other than Mizuki.

She just woke up on the sidewalk covered with blood and people's organs. There was no doubt in her mind that her second personality did this.

Mizuki just couldn't take it anymore! It's so hard to continue living when you know you killed some innocent person before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2013, 9:42 am

Niche: hearing someone crying for help, I peek into the alley with a timid expression. I wasn't quite able to make out the person, but I had to help somehow. "A-Are you alright?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2013, 10:19 am

Ooc: Bad-guy tiiiiime!!

Nebun watched from the shadows, the limp body of a shibusen who followed him to closely in his hands.
He chuckles at the appearance of so many in such a short time, while eating the corpse both body and soul.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2013, 10:36 am

((After actually reading the character info of Nebun, he's really really freaky. Even more than he already was. O_O))
Niche: I take a careful step into the alley. I felt like someone was watching me, but I couldn't tell who.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2013, 11:04 am

Ooc: I think he's creepy cause every other bad guy has a story. He's just nuts.

Nebun crouches lower and breathes very quietly. His gaze causes goosebumps.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2013, 11:13 am

((Mostly to me because in some respects I can relate to him. And he looks like a normal human, from the pictures. Makes him that much more creepy.))
Niche: I shudder and look around, hoping-or maybe not hoping-to find the person watching me.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2013, 11:48 am

Nebun slinks further into the shadows. Utterly silent.

Ooc: how do you relate?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2013, 11:50 am

Niche: I try to shake off the feeling as I take another step into the alley.

((Well, I hate being enclosed too, so I can relate to him that way. I know how bad that can be. ~shiver~))
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2013, 11:54 am

Nebun stretches his arm to ten feet and uses it to grab the fire-escape and pull himself up before she sees him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2013, 11:57 am

Niche: I blink as I suspect I hear the creak of a fire escape, but that was probably my imagination. Hopefully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2013, 5:21 pm

Mizuki continues to cry for help, not able to move a muscle. Tears stains her eyes and slid down her cheeks like a river. "Someone! Anyone! Just help!" After screaming this on the top of her lungs, Mizuki coughs up some blood. Thankfully she didn't coughed up much.

Her eyes then gazes over to her own body which was covered with blood as well. Underneath the blood was scratches and deep wounds. "What did I do....?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2013, 5:25 pm

Niche: I'm compelled to move further into the alley. "A-Are you okay?" I ask quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2013, 7:13 pm

Slice was in mid drag when the screaming started. She breathed out quickly, smoke pouring from her mouth and nose. She jumps from her perch, dropping her cigarette on the stone floor before stomping it out.

She runs down the alley at a fast pace, partially transforming as she goes. By the time she is in sight of the others a red chain seems to have grown out of her shoulder and wraps around her arm. There's slack coiled around her fist, that can be used for a punch or swung if she lets it go.

"What the hell is going on around here!?" She says, seeing one person covered in blood, and... what the hell is that on the fire escape?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2013, 7:18 pm

((XD))

Niche: I squeak in fear and surprise as a scary new person arrives. I back away, trying to make myself small. She was scary!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2013, 7:35 pm

Jet jumps down from a roof top nearby his right hand a rapier blade and asks "What happened?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2013, 8:47 pm

Niche: I sink further into my corner. All these people with scary weapon blades!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2013, 10:12 pm

Slice stops short when she sees Jet, eyes darting about to assess the situation. Though there isn't really a doubt in her mind that the thing hanging from the escape is the issue here.

She turns to Niche, "Hey, it's alright. I'm here to help you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2013, 10:15 pm

Niche: I tentatively step forward a little bit. "W-who are y-you?" I ask quietly.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2013, 12:56 am

Nebun smiles when she gives him away. He extends his arm to an unnatural length once more and swings down from the fire-escape. The snapping and grinding of bone can be heard when he extends and retracts the limb back to normal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2013, 1:06 am

A groan escapes Mizuki lips as she tries to move. "Ple-" She stops herself in the middle of her word. There was no way someone would help her now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2013, 4:02 am

Slice watches Nebun, resisting the urge to vomit at the sound of bone cracking and flesh stretching. She growls steeling her resolve and stepping out in front of Niche and Mizuki.

The chain around her arm twists around her shoulders until it is mirroring her former position on her left side, her right arm becomes the black blade of a scythe.

She glances slightly to Jet, "Hey, I don't know much about these two, or why one of the is doused in blood. But that thing," She says, pointing to Nebun, "Was just eating a Weapon. I'd say unless we want to be lunch it's our biggest problem right now. So will you help me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2013, 6:55 am

"Just get the hell out of here there is a thing you cannot deal with here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2013, 8:16 am

Niche: I hide behind the person with the chain and scythe blade, trembling. Was that thing.... A Kishin egg?
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2013, 12:33 pm

Nebun breathes deeply through his nose, laughing when he smells their fear "mizuki dearest, I'm back. Come on out, I missed you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death City Side Street.
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next