Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A private lesson (Ayako)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

A private lesson (Ayako) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A private lesson (Ayako)   A private lesson (Ayako) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 1:00 am

Ayoko fell to ground harshly and sprained her ankle due to her horrible landing. "Ugh." Ayoko gave Ace 'I'm done' signal before checking out her ankle which was in so much pain at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A private lesson (Ayako)   A private lesson (Ayako) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 1:02 am

Ace stood straight, and offered a hand to help her up. "Careful, never make a move unless you know you can get away with it. Putting yourself in the air like that is a very risky attack, since you can't dodge in mid-fall." He notices that she's babying her ankle. "How bad is it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A private lesson (Ayako)   A private lesson (Ayako) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 1:07 am

"It's probably just sprained... I just need to ice it" Ayoko takes his hand tries to stand up, but ends up failing miserably. "Sorry about being so inexperience... I'll train harder and try to become stronger." Ayoko flashed Ace another smile before trying to stand up again.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A private lesson (Ayako)   A private lesson (Ayako) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 1:27 am

This time Ace makes sure he catches her with both hands, but drops her screaming in pain, as an electric shock hits their souls due to the difference in the wavelengths. "Dammit, I thought this would happen!" He examines his now singed hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A private lesson (Ayako)   A private lesson (Ayako) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 1:36 am

"I'm sorry for causing this...." Ayoko whispered staring down at the grass "I can't believe I was stupid enough to sprain my ankle.."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A private lesson (Ayako)   A private lesson (Ayako) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 1:41 am

"You didn't cause this, that's just what happens when two souls of extremely different wavelengths come in to close contact." He sits down next to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A private lesson (Ayako)   A private lesson (Ayako) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 1:50 am

"But if I didn't get hurt then I wouldn't have to stand up shakily and if I had more power I could have been able to stand up by myself instead of having you 'catch' me." Ayoko started to pluck the grass out, forgetting all about her ankle.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A private lesson (Ayako)   A private lesson (Ayako) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 2:03 am

"Hey I tell you what, I'll go talk to Death and ask him if I can do a bit of mentoring thing. That way I can take you on missions, even if we dont have our meisters. He might say no, because normally only higher rank students do it, but Lord Death knows I'm no average student.I'll see what I can do"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A private lesson (Ayako)   A private lesson (Ayako) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 2:05 am

Ayoko looks up at Ace smiling a small smile "Thank you...."

Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A private lesson (Ayako)   A private lesson (Ayako) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 2:18 am

"Anything else you wanna learn? Its not all just physical combat. There's lots of techniques and abilities."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A private lesson (Ayako)   A private lesson (Ayako) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 4:38 pm

"I'm not sure...when I was growing up my mother was very Anti-violent, so this is all new to me." Ayoko says shrugging
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A private lesson (Ayako)   A private lesson (Ayako) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2013, 10:44 pm

"hmmph at least someone was spared the horrors of man"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A private lesson (Ayako)   A private lesson (Ayako) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 9:36 am

"I kind of regret it now though... You see one night my friend and I was walking home when a man wearing a black hoodie attacked us. I was able to survive, but my friend wasn't so lucky... That man killed her in front of my eyes and I wasn't strong enough to do anything." She said slowly, hugging her knees against her chest.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A private lesson (Ayako)   A private lesson (Ayako) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 11:46 am

"I'm sorry" He says, looking away. He doesn't say much else, but a tear goes down his cheek.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A private lesson (Ayako)   A private lesson (Ayako) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 2:45 pm

"Hey, are you okay?" she lets go of her knees and smiles weakly "It's fine, we are both well and alive right now, there is no need to be sad."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A private lesson (Ayako)   A private lesson (Ayako) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 2:49 pm

"I assure you, I'm fine." He stands and holds out his hand again. "We'd best be headed to class soon. The teachers, or should I say teacher in the present case, doesn't tolerate being late very well."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A private lesson (Ayako)   A private lesson (Ayako) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 2:56 pm

She accepts his hand and stands up successfully this time.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A private lesson (Ayako)   A private lesson (Ayako) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 2:57 pm

"Come on" He offers her an arm to keep her balanced.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A private lesson (Ayako)   A private lesson (Ayako) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 3:00 pm

"Thanks" she says, holding his arm tightly. Both of them began to walk off to the academy.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A private lesson (Ayako)   A private lesson (Ayako) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 3:02 pm

OOC: End of thread?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A private lesson (Ayako)   A private lesson (Ayako) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 3:04 pm

OOC: I guess. If you want we can make another one in the academy forum.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A private lesson (Ayako)   A private lesson (Ayako) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 3:05 pm

OOC: Okay, and I asked Oblivion to let me know when he gets the death room set up so that they can go talk to Lord Death.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A private lesson (Ayako)   A private lesson (Ayako) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 3:08 pm

OOC: okay, by the way do you want to make the new thread or should I?
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A private lesson (Ayako)   A private lesson (Ayako) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 3:38 pm

OOC: Eh normally I'd offer, but I'm working like four threads at once, so if you could that would be nice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A private lesson (Ayako)   A private lesson (Ayako) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 3:52 pm

OOC: here's the link:
souleaterrp.forumotion.com/t46-hanging-out#536
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A private lesson (Ayako)   A private lesson (Ayako) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A private lesson (Ayako)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2