Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Idoc's Mod Application

Go down 

Should Idoc be a Mod
Yes
Idoc's Mod Application I_vote_lcap67%Idoc's Mod Application I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
No
Idoc's Mod Application I_vote_lcap33%Idoc's Mod Application I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Idoc's Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Idoc's Mod Application   Idoc's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2014, 3:09 pm

Hello fair Staff of SERP! I realize this application may be late but given I now have internet and pretty much constant access to that internet, (granted my baby doesn't need me at that particular moment lol) I thought I would fill out an application to become a Character App Mod of which I have a lot of experience and quite frankly I think I am very fair, if not a bit strict. But with proper guidlines that shouldn't be a problem!

What's one thing you like about this site: The Awesome members and Staff, and all the friends I've made here. As well as the open RP style.

One thing you would like to see changed about the site: Well, this is an open site... but I kinda dislike the fact that some posts are only 2-3 sentences long. I know this is a good thing in some aspects but it can also lead to Dead Ending a thread.

What makes you more qualified to be a moderator than our other members: Experience. I've been to more SE role play sites than you can count and my passion for SE has never changed. I also was a mod on several of those sites and mainly dealt with reviewing character apps and doing ads. Those sites were also a lot more strict than this one is o-o

Can you list two other members who would be willing to speak favorably on your behalf: Myra and Chase2000

How long have you been on the site and how often are you on?: A few months now and pretty much every day.

Number of Active vs. Inactive characters, and how efficiently do you manage them: All of my characters are mildly active. And I believe I am handling them fairly well.

Have you ever had a dispute with another member online (this site or another) and how did you resolve it: I've had a few civilized arguments about character apps, specifically trying to find out what was and wasn't allowed and how to do get what I wanted for the character without crossing the line.

Two members bring an issue to your attention. One member god-modded out of a situation, and the other member god-modded in return. How do you respond?: I'd give both of them a fair warning to stop their argument and reflect upon the issue with them by reminding them of the all so known rule NO GODMODDING and keep an eye out for any trouble in the future. And then handle it with the Admin's advice on what should be done.

So I hope you consider me for a character Mod. Thank you for your time!
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Idoc's Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idoc's Mod Application   Idoc's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2014, 11:58 am

Alright, Kind of late, but at a vote of 2 to 1, Idoc has been made a moderator
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

Idoc's Mod Application
Page 1 of 1