Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking for fiends-I mean friends (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Looking for fiends-I mean friends (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Looking for fiends-I mean friends (Open)   Looking for fiends-I mean friends (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2016, 12:36 pm

Cipher Qui Maledicit was at it again. The blonde haired demon was looking for "friends" for Jason, but really, he was looking for some good actors that could secretly work for him, or maybe some impressionable nere-do-wells. The being floated around on his back for bit, cruising through the alleyways "There at LEAST has to be SOME thugs around here, I can't leave the cutie empty handed or I'm out of a solid...." He murmured, Cipher then contemplated about ditching the deal to just to gather a bunch of thugs and start a rampage, but the seal on his hands started to burn a bit. No go. If he ditched the deal, he'd experience that pain again, he only experienced it four times in his 700 year existence, but he could clearly recall how unpleasant it was was, and he was one to normally ENJOY pain. The demon went back on his feet to walk around normally, was there anyone he could hire?
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Looking for fiends-I mean friends (Open)   Looking for fiends-I mean friends (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2016, 8:03 pm

Melrose walked out of a nearby and gave a hefty exhale as his hunger had been relieved. It looked as if he had stolen a shirt from someone who had been mugged. Despite the blood on the shirt that covered areas that had been cut on the shirt, he seemed to be perfectly fine. In fact if anything he seemed to be doing wonderfully as he looked up into the sky with a look of relief on his face. When he caught a glimpse of Cipher though a visible wave of what looked to be surprise or shame briefly erupted over his face as he licked his lips in an attempt to hide and remove the blood of the, now unconscious, thugs on his lips. After a quick swallow Mel said, "Uhm, Hello there stranger." He prepared himself to bolt if things looked like they were about to take a turn for the "You've got blood on you, and I'm a warrior of justice"-kind of path. He didn't especially feel like dealing with those kinds of people right now, and on top of that by the looks of it this one could fly which also might explain why his smell was somehow different. While the ability to smell the person in question's soul would typically be advantageous in this kind of situation (because of the nature of Mel's scent ability, being able to smell someone's soul would imply an inclination towards amorality) this man's strange, foreboding scent only served to put Mel even more on edge.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for fiends-I mean friends (Open)   Looking for fiends-I mean friends (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2016, 11:46 pm

As the blonde haired demon came around the corner, a wonderful aroma wafted to his nose, Ooooh, freshly spilt blood!, he thought as he excitedly looked for the source of the delicious smell. Cipher gave Mel a hungry look woth his icey blue eye, the being floated over to him with a wide grin "Well well, it looks like someone's been hunting~" he chuckled, still inspecting the blood covered individual.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Looking for fiends-I mean friends (Open)   Looking for fiends-I mean friends (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2016, 7:01 pm

Just a little, Mel relaxed as the man began to make small talk, and though he didn't like the look in the man's eyes, he felt slightly reassured that the man wasn't going to attack him suddenly. "Personally, I like to call it self preservation." Mel said scratching the back of his head and looking away in an attempt to seem more bashful than he actually was. "Honestly, I kinda really liked this shirt. Now look at it. Some people are such a hassle." Mel pinched the bottom of his sleeve and stared through a hole in the bottom of the sleeve near his thumb. He slightly frowned as he thought about the thought of having to throw this shirt away. He felt uncomfortable around this man, but for now he would stay. "Names Mel, how about yourself." Mel approached the man and extended a hand.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for fiends-I mean friends (Open)   Looking for fiends-I mean friends (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2016, 11:23 pm

Cipher chuckled and extended his hand to pinch the guy's cheek, "Yeah" he said, "It's a shame, though I feel you'd be cuter in this" with that, the blue eyed demon summon a red plaid t-shirt, "If you need help putting it on let me know~" Cipher said jokingly. He handed Mel the shirt before bowing, floating a bit, "Cipher Qui Maledicit's the name, fun and business is my game", the demon then patted Mel's extended hand.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Looking for fiends-I mean friends (Open)   Looking for fiends-I mean friends (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2016, 8:14 pm

After allowing his cheek to be pinched, Mel would accept the shirt from Cipher and would turn away from him. "Thank you very much. You're pretty cool, in a weird kinda way." He pulled his arms out of the sleeves of the shirt he was currently wearing, draped the red button up over his shoulders, and then stick his arms in the other shirt. This caused him to expose himself for a minimal amount of time and pushed the other shirt up so that it was loosely draping around his neck while he buttoned up this one. "So I take it by your name you do magic?" He didn't really seem invested in the question that he had asked as he was simply trying to start a conversation with this interesting stranger. It was the least he could do in exchange for the stranger giving him a shirt. He also didn't expect an answer if the question made Cipher uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for fiends-I mean friends (Open)   Looking for fiends-I mean friends (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2016, 9:37 pm

All of a sudden, a crowd of people would dart out of a bar. They wailed and screamed for help, tripping over their own feet or even other people that had fell. Following them, was a single man who was holding his own stomach. Upon a closer inspection, one could obviously note that something was squirming within the stomach of this poor unfortunate man. This man would give out one final yelp of agonizingly painful discomfort before hundreds of black needles shot out of him. These needles instantly killed many people from the crowd. Few got away others were severely injured, leaving them unable to escape.

Looking for fiends-I mean friends (Open) Mukuro-Ikusaba-Danganronpa-illusiondolls-37343664-600-535

It was then that the cause of this catastrophe walked out after them, calmly as if this whole ordeal was just another normal day to day thing. She crept up on one of the wounded, her hair done up in two pigtails. Achima's expression remained remarkably indifferent, even while she grabbed the girl's head and ripped it clean off of her body. Blood was blasted all over Achima's clothes and new form but she welcomed it, appreciating how well its shade of color complimented her black hair. Shortly afterwards, she commanded her blood to rip apart the wounded victims before engulfing all of the souls. The blood was then pulled together into a large black orb, containing a very likely amount of 27 souls. This black orb floated towards Achima before landing gently on the palm of her hand. Achima then dropped the head before slightly lifting up her shirt to reveal her smooth stomach and her navel. Right above that navel, a mouth formed that possessed literally thousands of serrated shark teeth. The black orb was then tossed inside this monstrous mouth before Achima covered it once again with her shirt.

Her actions seemed so blunt, nonchalant, remorse clearly an emotion that was completely absent from her soul. Her gaze turned towards Mel and Cipher, "What are you willing to trade in exchange for your lives?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for fiends-I mean friends (Open)   Looking for fiends-I mean friends (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2016, 8:37 pm

Cipher grinned wide when Mel called him cool, "Why thank you~" he said, "You're pretty smokin' yourself" the demon said, wiggling his eyebrows. When asked if he did magic, the eyepatch wearing being nodded as he started to orbit around Mel, "Yup, I can also make deals and invade your dreams! I like to call those sexy-!?" He stopped mid sentence when Achima came out of the bar, blood and death following her as she went on her way. 

Cipher wasn't sure, but he was possibly in love. 

When the monster/kishin egg came over to them, Cipher looked her up in down with much interest. She seems like a bit of a downer personality wise, but dayyyuum! I could hang with her!, he thought with a chuckle. When she asked what he and Mel would exchange for their lives, Cipher winked "Anything ya want, doll~".

Ooc: I had fun writing this post....I am unclean.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Looking for fiends-I mean friends (Open)   Looking for fiends-I mean friends (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2016, 9:30 pm

.     (Ooc: Phone posts are such a pain. If I made a big mistake please don't hesitate to call me out.)
    Mel casually buttoned up the new red shirt that the smooth talking Cipher handed him. When Cipher entered his peripherals as he orbited Mel, Mel would slowly turn continued to attempt to hide the bindings that covered his upper body. When the shirt was all the way buttoned, he would remove the bloody shirt from his neck as he listened to Cipher talk about walking in people's dreams. He could only imagine how strange that could get.

As the people in front of him died, Mel grit his teeth because as he was turning from Cipher he saw a lot of people be killed by a black ooze and a woman who seemed to control it. Aren't you just the smooth talker, Mel thought as Cipher opened his mouth even in a situation like this. Mel let out an annoyed sigh as he heard his conscious called for him to act, but Mel simply sighed. In response to Achima's question Mel pointed to himself looked around and then pointed to Cipher as Cipher began speaking. As Mel pointed at him he raised an eyebrow and shrugged as if he was saying, "Were you talking to him."
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for fiends-I mean friends (Open)   Looking for fiends-I mean friends (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2016, 10:40 pm

Achima tilted her head to the side, somewhat confused at Cipher's eagerness. Looking back on his body behavior though, it was clearly evident that he had quicken taken a liking to her. Whether this be for her body or her effectiveness in killing, was still unknown for Achima. Despite this however, she didn't seem to care as long as she got what she wanted; power. "Good, then you won't mind killing 35 people for me. I'd also appreciate it if you were to retrieve them for me as well. *Sigh*, I might even give you a kiss if you're quick.", Achima said, adding the very last bit as incentive. She then quickly took note of the other strangers silence, it disturbed greatly. She waited for him to speak but it seemed that he had nothing to offer as of yet. "Did you... Not hear me?", she asked in the form of a growl. Her pupils become slited, cat-like, all while locking onto Mel.

Immediately, her own blood forced its way out of her palm, spraying out like a geyser. The black blood shifted and formed a large, dense, black orb that Achima would swing round and round like a wreaking ball. "Get me 35 souls as well... OR I SWEAR I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!", Achima completely lost it now, completely enraged due to Mel's silence.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for fiends-I mean friends (Open)   Looking for fiends-I mean friends (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2016, 9:19 pm

Cipher grinned from ear to ear, this was going well so far, Two cuties and I get to kill people, tonight's my lucky night!, the demon thought, Cipher then contemplated about how to get the two to go out drinking with him when suddenly Achima snapped at Mel. "Whoa whoa, calm down doll, no need to shout, frown lines make ya wrinkle, and you don't want to put a dent in that adorable face of your's, amiright?" The tuxedo wearing being chuckled, Cipher then looked to Mel "Now, sweetcheeks I saw that you killed someone earlier, so I know you're more than capable of doing so, however, if ya need help I'll be happy to oblige~<3"
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Looking for fiends-I mean friends (Open)   Looking for fiends-I mean friends (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2016, 9:46 am

Mel smiled and turned away from Cipher upon being called "sweetcheeks". "Just for the record, I didn't kill them. Killing people is a hassle." Mel entered the alleyway where her and the two earlier had their... 'soirée', and retrieved their blood deprived, unconscious bodies. He hoped to leave them there so that when they woke up they could get a burger and a shake and walk away. Things were a little more complicated now, so with the two toted over Mel's shoulders, he left the alleyway, and calmly walked away from the kishin egg.

Though he could now begin smelling her scent, which was being covered by Cipher's before. He simply had no interest in her. To deal with a kishin egg would barely be beneficial, and this wasn't really her business. It wasn't his job to kill kishin eggs. He was simply hired by the DWMA to track them down for those kind of thing. He couldn't let these two die while they were unconscious though because that would directly be his fault, and he couldn't stand for that. He took the two thugs and calmly walked away from the situation paying no heed to the threats from the morsel behind him.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for fiends-I mean friends (Open)   Looking for fiends-I mean friends (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2016, 6:06 am

Achima growled as Mel walked into the alleyway, taking the two men with him. Suddenly the black sphere she formed split up into hundreds of knives that were pointed towards Mel, each one prepared to pierce his flesh and steal away his life. This was until she recalled Cipher saying that he was willing to help Mel gather souls if he needed it. "Ahem.", Achima cleared her throat before she gave a small sigh. A force smile was then spread across her face as she attempted to look happy. "You said that you could... help him... Gather the souls right? That means that you're willing to kill 70 people, right here in Death City... Just for a little thing like me. Right?", she asked, commanding the black blood knives to enter her palm. She then walked her way up to Cipher, pulling information from the brains of seductresses she had consumed in the past to sway her hips in a suggestive manner. Now within a few inches of Cipher, she pressed a palm up against his chest and a black blood tendril exited a cut she created on her palm.

This tendril was different from the norm however, for there was five spikes made of bone imbedded in it. It looked almost like a collar for a rabid pit bull, that of which, would be used in a similar manner. The tendril wrapped around Cipher's neck, tightening to the point of choking before loosening up. This showed that at any moment, she could choke Cipher if she really wanted to. "I bet you're the type that's into kinky." She then put a single finger that was covered with fresh dark red blood in his mouth, sharing its metallic taste with him before she pulled it right out.

Last edited by The Velveteen Rabbit! on April 25th 2016, 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for fiends-I mean friends (Open)   Looking for fiends-I mean friends (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2016, 4:40 pm

Cipher disappointed when Mel started to leave with the two unconscious  thugs, "Oh, come on, guy, don't be like that!" He said almost in a whining voice, he didn't want Mel to leave, they just met and they were already BSFFLs (Best sexy friends for life), or at least in the blonde haired demon's mind they were, And he's taking two completely good bodies with him! If we chop em up and add the right sauce they'd make good kabobs, or maybe a stew? OH! I haven't had casserole in a while, no wait, didn't I eat that pineapple and kitten casserole?...No...It was pie...What I thinking about again?, he thought to himself. When Achima whipped out the black blood knives, his eyes got wide, she was gonna cut up his bae!? Cipher was about to speak against it when suddenly Achima seemed to calm down a bit.

The demon tilted his head at Achima as she brought up that he said he'd help Mel, striding towards him with swaying hips, he then smiled ear to ear, showing off his fangs when she mentioned killing 70 people "Of course, doll" he chuckled, his voice a bit colder than before, Cipher knew he could burn down a few establishments and apartment buildings, and the icey blue eyed monster shivered in excitement at the thought of his victims screaming in agony while their flesh burned, he could smell it already! Achima putting her hand on his chest broke Cipher out of his trance, he raised an eyebrow when she started to form a leash. Cipher began to ask "Hey, whatcha doin-!!!!???" But he was cut off when the tendrils wrapped around his neck and began to choke him. The demons eye went wide with confusion as this happened, though it didn't really scare him much, in fact he enjoyed it a bit. A grin spread across his face and he waggled his eyebrows at Achima "Shouldn't we save this...For the bedroom, doll?~" he managed to choke out. The kishin egg then put a bloodied finger in his mouth, and it only made him.more excited for the carnage to come.

Ooc: Cipher is so much fun to play but there's so much sin in one of his post, even in the thoughts >w<
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Looking for fiends-I mean friends (Open)   Looking for fiends-I mean friends (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2016, 7:47 am

[Exiting thread]for now at least
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for fiends-I mean friends (Open)   Looking for fiends-I mean friends (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2016, 9:36 pm

"You're right... We really should save this for bed... Right after we finish our little massacre of course.", Achima said in a very nonchalant manner like before, when she killed everyone inside the bar. Inside Achima, there came the sound of bones cracking... Followed by the sound of muscles ripping and tearing. "It has been so long since I've been in Death City, I hardly know where to go to start hunting. Last time I was here... I met some very unsavory company." Achima then raised up one of her arms to reveal that something was quite literally crawling underneath her skin. Eventually many spikes would emerge from Achima's flesh before parting the skin to open up a gaping wound. Upon further inspection, Cipher would see that those spikes were actually bones, just like the ones embedded in his collar, and the wound itself revealed muscle. Unlike regular muscle tissue however, it was black or any variation of dark grey. More bones poked through the muscle before they, and the previously exposed bones from before, exited her body through the wound, on a current of black blood. The bones were then floating inside a blob of black blood while the wound Achima made quickly sealed itself, demonstrating Achima's miraculous healing capabilities to Cipher. "Those unsavory individuals almost brought an end to me but unlike before, I have acquired more power than I had when I originally arrived."

Achima then reached her hand into that blob of black blood and pulled out a handle made of the substance. Continuing to pull on that handle revealed that Achima was crafting a black blood sword... Or so it seemed. Along the edge of the blade, a black tendril formed and within that black blood tendril, the spiked bones poked out. Once the 5 foot 6 inch wide blade was formed, Achima commanded the tendril to spin around the edge of the blade. While the tendril spun, the bones followed, creating a black blood and bone chainsaw. The part of the tendril and one of the bones always vanished within the handle before coming out of the other side of the said handle. The spinning ceased but Achima wasn't finished displaying her power quite yet. From her back, four tendrils erupted from her, the tip of each tendril possessing a scythe blade made of bone. These tendrils waved and flowed through the air, almost like snakes that possessed a mind of their very own, "I assume you have your own arsenal of weaponry and you also know where the best places to hunt are... correct?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for fiends-I mean friends (Open)   Looking for fiends-I mean friends (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2016, 7:29 pm

The blonde haired demon started to bounce up and down like an excited little kid, and even though Mel left, he was excited about mass murder, for pools of blood and burning bodies. Cipher's excitement only grew when Achima formed a chainsaw with only her blood and bones, he started to quake in anticipation, the deal with Jason nearly forgotten in the wave of bloodlust that suddenly washed over him. " Time for this sleepy place to finally get some action!!!!~~" the blue eyed demon cackled as his hands became engulfed in brilliant sapphire colored flames. The demon summoned a beer bottle and a rag and stuffed the cloth inside the alcoholic beverage, he set it on fire and in a frenzy, he threw it into an apartment window. For a split second, Cipher wondered if that was a good idea, but the sudden explosion and screams of fear and pain coming from the bedroom made him grin ear to ear before he summoned another bottle and rag to make another bomb, this time throwing it at the entrance of the apartment, he heard even more screaming which made him giggle like a giddy school girl, however, he realized that he was letting fire do a the work, he wanted so badly to go in a slit a few throats himself. He turned to Achima with puppy eyes, " PLEEEEEAAAASE let me loose! I wanna go in!" He whined, the collar was ok and all, but he surely couldn't bring Achima into a burning building, plus he wanted to aid in the victim's death himself.

Ooc: Sorry if the actions seem a bit rushed, got excited n whatnot.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for fiends-I mean friends (Open)   Looking for fiends-I mean friends (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2016, 6:18 am

Achima was slightly taken aback by Cipher's ability to conjure things from thin air but then again, she does know one associate who could conjure massive amounts of candy from thin air. The fire was an added bonus though which would surely kill off many people within the apartment complex quickly. "Well, I'm at least glad you're capable of effectively killing people without any weapons.", she partly told herself before thinking over his question. If she let him loose, he would jolt into the burning building which would surely kill any ordinary individual but he didn't seem to have any fear of that outcome. The absence of this fear... Was surly a sign that he was more than capable of surviving the flames. He could gather the souls before the fire completely burnt down the apartment, allowing them to escape before any authorities arrived to tend to the fire. Then again he could just run away, leaving her to gather the souls all alone. Eventually Achima held a reluctant hand out towards Cipher, commanding the black blood to return from where it came from while the bones fell to the floor. "Fine but if you try to run away from me... I will track you down... And completely devour you.", Achima said before she turned her attention to five people who managed to escape the building, dropping and rolling to extinguish the flames on themselves. Achima darted towards them, using her tendrils to hook them by their torsos before lifting them into the air. Screams erupted from each individual as Achima revved up her chainsaw and chopped their heads off one by one, spraying herself and the floor with a crimson spray. Each soul was grasped by a black blood hand that came from her second mouth before being devoued by said mouth.

((OOC: It's Kay.))
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for fiends-I mean friends (Open)   Looking for fiends-I mean friends (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2016, 10:12 pm

Cipher bounced in extreme excitement when the kishin egg took off the collar, instantly summoning a face razor and a bottle of pure lemon juice. When Achima spoke of the extrem punishment if Cipher ran off, he looked ta her with a wide, puppy like eye before grin Bing mischievously "Devour me you say? Sounds delightful~<3" he said with a chuckle and a waggle of his eyebrows, obviously implying something else. Cipher floated into the apartment building, and over the sounds of burning people screaming, there was a young woman's voice who was screeching for mercy, fallen victim to Cipher's sadistic whims.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for fiends-I mean friends (Open)   Looking for fiends-I mean friends (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2016, 1:01 pm

Vizkopa, at seeing a burning building in town and hearing the screams of people, hurried to the location she had been ordered to because of what Death had sensed inside the city. Something was off to her though and after casting out a few mental probes she noticed a few unusual feelings, one she recognized easily, of an Egg while the other was odd as it certainly wasn't human. Vizkopa hurried herself faster and faster at the revelation while her wrists sprouted her partial transformation of blades "I wonder... An Egg and what else... I have to cease the violence of those creatures." she said to herself as she finally made it to the front of the building but having no way to stop the fire she would have to wait on the other teams seeing as she was the advance scout for this. Turning her attention to a blood splattered girl she spoke out "You! I, Vizkopa White, shall destroy you for these atrocities!" her words tinged with a faded Russian accent that spoke of her anger.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for fiends-I mean friends (Open)   Looking for fiends-I mean friends (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2016, 9:32 pm

Achima heard the voice of the Death Scythe, quickly identifying the Russian accent in her voice. The bladed tendrils tossed the corpses away, revealing white blades stained with crimson blood. Achima then turned to her destined combatant, fear vacant from her blank expression. Achima didn't see any reason to fear this woman in front of her, at least not yet and with this in mindset, she opened her mouth to release speech that was oozing with a thick German accent, "You schould know... My people, quite literally, killed 23 million of your kind. I zink vee both know vose going zo vin here." With that said, Achima let go of the chainsaw to allow it to float and roam around in midair. The tendrils revved up once again and the the boney blades zoomed round and round the edge of the blade. The chainsaw was then turned upside-down, the blades of the chainsaw scraping against the concrete, causing sparks to fly while white marks were left behind on the floor. Before Achima launched the weapon, her fingers literally exploded into many shreds of flesh and nail while the black, oozy substance that was here blood, formed sharp & curved knife blades. The chainsaw soared towards Vizkopa in an upward slash that threatened to slice the Death Scythe in two. This wasn't all that she would have to avoid however, for hundreds of curved blades flew from Achima's fingers in a crescent like maneuver in an attempt to dice up Vizkopa from both her left & right sides.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for fiends-I mean friends (Open)   Looking for fiends-I mean friends (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2016, 5:30 pm

Cipher couldn't hear the two's conversation over the screaming of his victims and the crackling of the fire,  so he happily continued going around and collecting souls for Achima until suddenly he heard the apartment itself start to crack "Whoops, this place is goin' down, I should hurry it up!" Cipher said. The eyepatch wearing demon leaned out of a nearby window to tell Achima he was coming down, when he saw the newcomer "Oh, a new playmate?~" the demon called out in a sickly sweet voice, he could collect the souls of the other humans later after the apartment collapsed and crushed them, he wanted a chance to play with Vizkopa.

Ooc: Please forgive the delay, school n whatnot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for fiends-I mean friends (Open)   Looking for fiends-I mean friends (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2016, 10:01 pm

Vizkopa sneered slightly at such a distasteful attack and began her Blur, shunting her self diagonally past the chainsaw and upward past the blood knifes, before charging up her blades to hum with her soul energy "Your people are nothing but abominations! You have no place here!" and out of the corner of her eye she say someone come out of the building and sighed internally as more than one opponent is always troublesome. After landing at a safer position she looked back that the Egg "You think you can come to the school freely? A placed filled with Death Scythes?" she then extended her palm and made a sphere of energy that pierced the area with a high pitched, ear grating sound and looked over at the man that had exited the building "Don't interfere!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for fiends-I mean friends (Open)   Looking for fiends-I mean friends (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2016, 10:43 am

Two new playmates~ The teacher stomped and fell through the ceiling landing nearby Cipher, and with closed eyes smiled and waved at Cipher. It got so cozy and warm over here that I just had to see what was going on. Erika squeezed her blanket tighter to her body and began to slowly turn her head as if she was noting the damages that were done. She wore the blanket like a hooded cloak to block out some of the noise, so her large pink blanket covered most of her body as her leg quickly sprang from underneath it. It attempted to launch him, like a soccer ball, at Achima through the wall with enough force to fling him across the street and into one of the buildings. After the kick she, in a cutesy voice, said, Since you decided to cause me hours of paperwork, I hope your ready to start playing. She would slowly lower her leg back under her blanket still smiling and eyes still closed. Playmate.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for fiends-I mean friends (Open)   Looking for fiends-I mean friends (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2016, 2:48 am

Achima sighed when the Death Scythe managed to evade each of her attacks and make it to safety. "I can certainly see that you're at least not just going to roll over and die., Achima stated, ignoring the Death Scythe calling her people a bunch of abominations. Achima's thoughts were currently focused on the Scythe's blades that had just been enhanced with the help of her wavelength. It's very likely that the blades could now slice through tougher things, what remains to be seen is if they could slice through Achima's hardened black blood. If they can, Achima would have to approach this fight with delicate care and caution. It was then that Achima's attention was once again returned to Cipher who seemed to be cooing and gawking at the new playmate. "Get back to soul collecting before I-", Achima cursed before a high pitch noise pierced the area and infiltrated Achima's ears, sending pain all throughout her being. She screamed bloody murder, collapsing to her knees while everything else seemed to fade away. She was open to any type of attack, completely defenseless.

Before any combatant could have their way with Achima however, a figure of pink and blue manifested within close proximity of Achima before a thick dome of the same color scheme immediately formed around them. This dome protected them from any disturbances that could've came from the outside, with the single exception of the noise that still troubled Achima tremendously. Inside the dome, there was darkness but the darkness was nothing when compared to the Madness of Zera's that seemed to completely submerge Achima in its essence. This Madness was one that Achima was much too familiar with and while it was meant to inspire joy in the deepest recesses of the soul, Achima's fear knew better than to succumb to it. "Z-Zera...", Achima barely made out between winces of pain.

Zera's hands reached out in search of Achima's face before gently caressing each of her tear stained cheeks. "You won't be needing these...", the Clown cheerfully stated before her fingers wrapped around the orbs that were Achima's eyes. Proceeding to tear them right out of their sockets... Only released a high pitch scream of sheer agony from Achima that arguably rivaled that of the noise outside. The eyes were then squished into a disgusting goo before splattering to the floor. "Allow me to be your eyes and ears, yada, yada, yada. You know what I mean... Correct?", Zera nonchalantly questioned before Achima gave her half-hearted permission. Zera grinned devilishly as her hands worked their way to Achima's ears. A strange gummy substance was then lodged into Achima's ears, destroying her eardrums while consequently making Achima deaf. The pain from the high pitched noise had ceased but at the cost of two of Achima's five senses. Quite literally leaving Achima a senseless mess to be led by Zera. Wounds opened up on each of Achima's fore arms, her head tilt back with her mouth left wide open in order to signify her acceptance of Zera into her body. Zera then broke down her body into a pink sludge that entered Achima's empty eye sockets, her ears, mouth, wounds, and any other opening on her body. Once Zera was completely within Achima's body, their unholy fusion began. Creating a new form for these behemoths of power. The dome then exploded, sending a pinkish-blue sludge that encased anything it splashed with rock candy as tough as black blood. However Achima's & Zera's new form was completely hidden within a cloud of cotton candy where she stood, with the minor exception of their eyes that were simply Zera's, evident due to the odd pink and blue pattern that made up her iconic irises.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for fiends-I mean friends (Open)   Looking for fiends-I mean friends (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for fiends-I mean friends (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next