Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Dare, and possibly a Date (me, Lani) [F!n!$43d]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

A Dare, and possibly a Date (me, Lani) [F!n!$43d] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dare, and possibly a Date (me, Lani) [F!n!$43d]   A Dare, and possibly a Date (me, Lani) [F!n!$43d] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2014, 10:32 am

"Because I'm totally gunna let you drive!" Xe said back, smiling wide, the giggles far behind xir as xe clicked the unlock button and slid in, immediately turning back to check the --- empty, mind you --- back seat. A sigh of relief escaped xir, and there was an embarrassed blush on xir face when xe turned back around, readjusting the rear-view and seat before buckling up. "We splitting the total cost, one of us buying, or both covering our own?" Xe asked, turning on the engine and cycling through the current mix CD xe had been playing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Dare, and possibly a Date (me, Lani) [F!n!$43d]   A Dare, and possibly a Date (me, Lani) [F!n!$43d] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2014, 10:48 am

Johnathan gave xir question a brief thought as he sat down and buckled in next to xir. He could tell that xir was really put off by this experience. It wasn't too obvious at the beginning, but xir relief to be over was clear as day. He really should owe xir. "You know what, I just got my paycheck. So I'll cover."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Dare, and possibly a Date (me, Lani) [F!n!$43d]   A Dare, and possibly a Date (me, Lani) [F!n!$43d] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2014, 12:12 pm

"You sure?" Xe asked, glancing at the chain that held xir wallet. "I mean, you covered last time..." there was something reserved in xir speech, but a sort of relief that signaled that xe was running on empty, outside of xir savings, until next paycheck... Come the following week.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Dare, and possibly a Date (me, Lani) [F!n!$43d]   A Dare, and possibly a Date (me, Lani) [F!n!$43d] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2014, 12:29 pm

Johnathan glanced over at Justice, trying to figure out just what was on xir mind. They lived together, and that gave him a pretty good idea of xir finances. Of course, xe was too stubborn to accept charity, but he felt there was more to it than that. "I'm sure. If its really bothering you that much, you can get the next time. No questions ask. Alright?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Dare, and possibly a Date (me, Lani) [F!n!$43d]   A Dare, and possibly a Date (me, Lani) [F!n!$43d] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2014, 12:42 pm

Xe nodded, accepting this. "We can do habachi next. Or Italian." a smile followed as xe drove away from the cemetery, perhaps faster than was necessary. The blue eye, facing him, sparkled lightly when xe looked over at him, while turning. "When do you work next?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Dare, and possibly a Date (me, Lani) [F!n!$43d]   A Dare, and possibly a Date (me, Lani) [F!n!$43d] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2014, 1:05 pm

Johnathan had to do a quick count in his head as his schedule wasn't the most consistent. "The day after tomorrow." he finally said, though his face suddenly grew more somber. "Fuck, we are getting a huge shipment that day." He glared at his left shoulder, hoping that two days would be enough to heal.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Dare, and possibly a Date (me, Lani) [F!n!$43d]   A Dare, and possibly a Date (me, Lani) [F!n!$43d] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2014, 1:16 pm

Justice looked at him sympathetically, seeming unsure whether to smile or frown. "I'm sorry. Need a tag-along?" it wasnt like the Meister minded any, after all. In just a few moments, xe'd pulled the car into the parking lot and put it in park, looking at him expectantly, stomach growling softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Dare, and possibly a Date (me, Lani) [F!n!$43d]   A Dare, and possibly a Date (me, Lani) [F!n!$43d] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2014, 1:41 pm

Johnathan shook his head, his pride keeping him from even considering the possibility. "I'll be fine. Anyway, Food first." He quickly undid his seat belt before hopping out of the car. Heading into the nearly abandoned restaurant with xir, Johnathan asked the clearly bored host for a table for two. Sitting them down at a small both in the corner, Jonathan started to look over the menu.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Dare, and possibly a Date (me, Lani) [F!n!$43d]   A Dare, and possibly a Date (me, Lani) [F!n!$43d] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2014, 1:49 pm

Justice had one ankle pulled over the knee of the opposite leg, tapping idly against the air while xir eyes skimmed over the options. The idea of shrimp fried rice alone made xir stomach growl, but xir eyes lingered repeatedly on pot stickers and crab Rangoon. Impossibly innocent eyes met his and xe leaned forward, a smirk on xir lips, "Soooo, what'cha gettin'?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Dare, and possibly a Date (me, Lani) [F!n!$43d]   A Dare, and possibly a Date (me, Lani) [F!n!$43d] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2014, 2:24 pm

Johnathan looked up from the menu in his hand, his storm grey eyes meeting xir mismatched ones. A grin started to tease at the corners of his mouth as he adopted xir's playful tone for his response. "Not to sure. Maybe you can recommend something?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Dare, and possibly a Date (me, Lani) [F!n!$43d]   A Dare, and possibly a Date (me, Lani) [F!n!$43d] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2014, 4:21 pm

"Everything," xe said, laughing slightly to xirself. "I'm wanting crab rangoon. And shrimp fried rice." Xe leaned over his menu for a brief second before looking back at xir own. "And popstickers. Or dumplings. Or chicken. Or-"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Dare, and possibly a Date (me, Lani) [F!n!$43d]   A Dare, and possibly a Date (me, Lani) [F!n!$43d] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2014, 5:02 pm

Johnathan cut xir off with a wave of his hand, laughing at xir enthusiasm for all the food. "I realize that we each can eat an entire table worths of food, but i dont think we should get one of everything." Setting down his menu, he gave xir a calming look in response to the storm he new was coming about the food. "The dumplings sound good. As does the shrimp fried rice. Think ill get those. "
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Dare, and possibly a Date (me, Lani) [F!n!$43d]   A Dare, and possibly a Date (me, Lani) [F!n!$43d] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2014, 6:44 pm

"I want Rangoon." Xe said, smirking and setting xir arm on the table. "I'll wrestle you for it, since we left the controllers at consoles at home."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Dare, and possibly a Date (me, Lani) [F!n!$43d]   A Dare, and possibly a Date (me, Lani) [F!n!$43d] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2014, 7:52 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Dare, and possibly a Date (me, Lani) [F!n!$43d]   A Dare, and possibly a Date (me, Lani) [F!n!$43d] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2014, 8:27 pm

Johnathan's eyes gleamed with the thought of the challenge, though the subject was.... odd. Maybe it had something to do with the fact that it was past 1, but still. "Nothing keeping you from getting it, but I'll humor you." He set his right arm down on the table and grabbed xirs.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Dare, and possibly a Date (me, Lani) [F!n!$43d]   A Dare, and possibly a Date (me, Lani) [F!n!$43d] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2014, 8:48 pm

Justice hissed under xir breath slightly, forgetting that xir handedness was uncommon, and propped up xir right arm up. Xe took his hand in xir own, eyes narrowed, smirk wide and set as the meister awaited his, "Go."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Dare, and possibly a Date (me, Lani) [F!n!$43d]   A Dare, and possibly a Date (me, Lani) [F!n!$43d] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2014, 1:53 am

Johnathan gave xir a slightly apologetic look as xe swapped hands. He had almost forgotten that about xir, though it wouldn't have made much of a difference, not with what happened earlier. Settling in with the proper hands, he locked eyes with xir before giving a count down. "On three. One. Two. Three." And with that, both of them began to struggle against the other. Despite it being xirs offhand, they were both almost even in strength. The deadlock went on for almost 4 minutes when Johnathan felt himself slip. Sure enough his arm was rushing toward the table, the advantage given to Justice.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Dare, and possibly a Date (me, Lani) [F!n!$43d]   A Dare, and possibly a Date (me, Lani) [F!n!$43d] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2014, 10:13 am

Justice's smirk widened, and xir pushed the advantage until his knuckles struck the table, a self-satisfied grin taking over the meister's expression. "I understand that one was even less far than normal, buuuuuuuuuut...." Xe winked, sitting up and flexing xir finger to let the knuckles pop as needed. "I win."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Dare, and possibly a Date (me, Lani) [F!n!$43d]   A Dare, and possibly a Date (me, Lani) [F!n!$43d] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2014, 10:59 am

Johnathan gave xir this look that said 'don't rub it in' and gave a wave to the host/waiter. The waiter hesitantly came over, suggesting that he saw their whole ordeal on what to order. Johnathan gave the waiter an apologetic look, though there was more of an amusement to it. Sending a smile back to Justice he said, "I think we are ready to order."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Dare, and possibly a Date (me, Lani) [F!n!$43d]   A Dare, and possibly a Date (me, Lani) [F!n!$43d] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2014, 11:08 am

Justice nodded happily, smug, but kept xir menu folded in front of xir, hands on top of it and tapping --- xir usual indication that xe was not going to say a word. Still, the excited tapping of xir foot had picked up, and xe was watching him happily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Dare, and possibly a Date (me, Lani) [F!n!$43d]   A Dare, and possibly a Date (me, Lani) [F!n!$43d] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2014, 11:16 am

Johnathan rattled off a list a short list of foods that they had been interested in, sending a half serious glare at Justice when he got to the rangoons. that along with a pot of green tea, and the Waiter was off again with their order. Turning again to face his roommate, he just got this almost sheepish look on his face. "I'm never going to hear the end of this, am I?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Dare, and possibly a Date (me, Lani) [F!n!$43d]   A Dare, and possibly a Date (me, Lani) [F!n!$43d] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2014, 11:28 am

"The end of what?" Xe teased, far too innocently, expression even more androgynous and confusing than xe was, "Oh, that I beat you? That?" Justice laughed, pulling out xir phone to check the weather and time before pushing it up against the wall and leaving it there, idle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Dare, and possibly a Date (me, Lani) [F!n!$43d]   A Dare, and possibly a Date (me, Lani) [F!n!$43d] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2014, 11:36 am

Johnathan's eyebrow raised in a look that was both 'really' and 'I should have expected that.' Shaking his head in amusement, he also laughed. "Don't be too smug about it. I got plenty that I can pull on you."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Dare, and possibly a Date (me, Lani) [F!n!$43d]   A Dare, and possibly a Date (me, Lani) [F!n!$43d] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2014, 11:59 am

"Yeah, well, I do your laundry." Xe pointed out, grinning. "You do wear an awful lot of red and white..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Dare, and possibly a Date (me, Lani) [F!n!$43d]   A Dare, and possibly a Date (me, Lani) [F!n!$43d] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2014, 12:10 pm

"Really? Never noticed." Johnathan gave a mischievous grin. If xe wanted to play that way, then so could he. "Though I don't recall ever asking you to do my laundry. Of course, I usually do the shopping, so who knows what you could end up with instead."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Dare, and possibly a Date (me, Lani) [F!n!$43d]   A Dare, and possibly a Date (me, Lani) [F!n!$43d] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Dare, and possibly a Date (me, Lani) [F!n!$43d]
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next