Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Dare, and possibly a Date (me, Lani) [F!n!$43d]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

A Dare, and possibly a Date (me, Lani) [F!n!$43d] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dare, and possibly a Date (me, Lani) [F!n!$43d]   A Dare, and possibly a Date (me, Lani) [F!n!$43d] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2014, 5:45 pm

Johnathan was very happy that xe was avoiding eye contact. When xe had mentioned how Aurora thought they were a couple, he felt his face burn up. "Yeah... I wonder why too..." Just great. Of all the times for your confidence to waver, you picked this one.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Dare, and possibly a Date (me, Lani) [F!n!$43d]   A Dare, and possibly a Date (me, Lani) [F!n!$43d] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2014, 6:03 pm

Justice shrugged, not looking up, not really looking away from the food while xe ate. The silence was deafening and awkward, but xe had no idea how to respond. "I mean, we live together and we share hobbies and stuff but, like," xe cringed, "uh..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Dare, and possibly a Date (me, Lani) [F!n!$43d]   A Dare, and possibly a Date (me, Lani) [F!n!$43d] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2014, 6:22 pm

Johnathan sat in the awkward silence, his face still matching the colour of his hair. Why did Aurora have to be so, so, HER. "Yeah..... I mean, we are just... good friends. Right?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Dare, and possibly a Date (me, Lani) [F!n!$43d]   A Dare, and possibly a Date (me, Lani) [F!n!$43d] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2014, 9:40 pm

"Ye... Yeah," Justice said, face flushing far more than xe would admit, "Friends... Of course." Nervous laughter followed, though there was a tinge of disappointment in xir words, "Besides, why'd you, of all people, ever like me anyway?" xe shrugged, chasing a pea on xir plate with the chopsticks. "I'm not even your, well, type." More nervous laughter, even more awkward and forced this time. "Not a girl, for starters, and certainly nothing like Dynamite." There was something strange in the way xe said Jasmine's nickname, a hint of desire melded with what seemed like... envy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Dare, and possibly a Date (me, Lani) [F!n!$43d]   A Dare, and possibly a Date (me, Lani) [F!n!$43d] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2014, 10:51 pm

Johnathan cringed as xe spoke, his face contorting in sadness before shifting to a subtle anger. His anger was not directed at Justice. It was at the words xe spoke, at the situation, and at his inability to do anything about it. The last part was what truly irritated him. "Of course you're not like Her! You are YOU! Unique and Beautiful in your own way!" He was practically shouting the last part, the various built-up emotions just pouring out all at once. "And why would you think that there would be any reason not to like you!" His fist slammed into the table, causing all the plates to rattle and jump. "AND GODDAMMIT I Don't recall ever talking about my TYPE to you!!" At some point during all this he had stood up, and he just stood there, his breath fast and deep, calming his anger and other emotions.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Dare, and possibly a Date (me, Lani) [F!n!$43d]   A Dare, and possibly a Date (me, Lani) [F!n!$43d] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2014, 11:05 pm

Xe's unusual eyes were wide as they met his through xir hair, shock evident on xir face. Slowly, xe leaned back, further away from him. Watching him the entire time, xir head tilted just slightly to the side, and the blush, which had fled at his outburst, slowly began to return. "I... Its... Just a statement, John." justice shrugged, but it was clear that his words shook xir.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Dare, and possibly a Date (me, Lani) [F!n!$43d]   A Dare, and possibly a Date (me, Lani) [F!n!$43d] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2014, 11:54 pm

Johnathan continued to breathe, in an attempt to take off the edginess that he was feeling. After a few seconds he sat back down in his seat visibly calmer than before. "I know, I know." He took one deep, drawn-out breath before continuing. "Its just there was a time when I was younger where the only thing I had was my confidence, and I just cannot stand to see someone bash themselves. Especially someone I care about."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Dare, and possibly a Date (me, Lani) [F!n!$43d]   A Dare, and possibly a Date (me, Lani) [F!n!$43d] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2014, 11:59 pm

Justice shrugged, "It's not like it bothers me..." xe said, though the sound of it alone spoke that there was at least a hint of a lie. "I'm agender. It doesn't bother me that people don't see me for who I am, really am... For a guy, a girl, or neither." Anoyher half truth. "I'm... Me. I don't live up to other people's standards, and, I am..." the words were speeding up, signaling a nervous ramble, "normally, that's okay and all... Its just that... I mean... Its a little.. I don't know... I just want... I wish.... I mean... I could...." what followed was surprising, but absolutely impossible to hear with the almost silence of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Dare, and possibly a Date (me, Lani) [F!n!$43d]   A Dare, and possibly a Date (me, Lani) [F!n!$43d] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2014, 12:29 am

Johnathan got up and sat down next to xir in the booth, putting his arm around xir shoulders. It was obvious in his eyes that he was not convinced. "I've known you for far too long to believe any of that. So go ahead, and say what you wanted to."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Dare, and possibly a Date (me, Lani) [F!n!$43d]   A Dare, and possibly a Date (me, Lani) [F!n!$43d] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2014, 12:32 am

Justice shook xir head, looking down and wholly avoiding his gaze even as xir body betrayed xir and leaned into his touch. "its... Its stupid.. And rather cheesy... You'll yell. Or," worse, "laugh..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Dare, and possibly a Date (me, Lani) [F!n!$43d]   A Dare, and possibly a Date (me, Lani) [F!n!$43d] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2014, 12:46 am

Johnathan shifted in the seat, turning his shoulder grab into and actual hug. He leaned his head in to be next to xirs before speaking in a soft and reassuring voice. "I promise I won't. whatever it is, I promise."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Dare, and possibly a Date (me, Lani) [F!n!$43d]   A Dare, and possibly a Date (me, Lani) [F!n!$43d] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2014, 12:55 am

The hold had xir freezing, stiffening up initially until xe looked down, a tear trickling without xir knowledge and landing on his old, and xe really wanted to replace it, shirt. "I could... Be a girl... If you wanted... If... I mean..." xe looked away entirely, likely rewarding him with a faceful of hair, "If... That's what you asked..." justice didn't emphasis it, didn't put much thought into it really at all, vut there was something almost defining about the way she said "you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Dare, and possibly a Date (me, Lani) [F!n!$43d]   A Dare, and possibly a Date (me, Lani) [F!n!$43d] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2014, 1:35 am

Johnathan sat there in silence, unsure of how to respond. He has known Justice for quite some time, ever since the incident with that crazed weapon experimenter. He was one of the few people that knew xirs actual sex, and he knew what had happened to xir that xe chose to change. On top of that its been a part of xir life for seven years. That is not something that one just throws away because they felt like it. Instead, Johnathan just held xir closer and attempted to stammer out a response. "I.. I.... I don't know... I really... just... don't..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Dare, and possibly a Date (me, Lani) [F!n!$43d]   A Dare, and possibly a Date (me, Lani) [F!n!$43d] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2014, 1:42 am

The relative silence felt deafening, and xe seemed almost like xe was going to burst, a bundle of nerves and anxiety, fear. "I... I shouldn't have... I couldn't... I..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Dare, and possibly a Date (me, Lani) [F!n!$43d]   A Dare, and possibly a Date (me, Lani) [F!n!$43d] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2014, 1:54 am

Johnathan continued to hold xir, his grip seeming like it would not loosen ever. he muttered "It will be ok" over and over again into xir ear.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Dare, and possibly a Date (me, Lani) [F!n!$43d]   A Dare, and possibly a Date (me, Lani) [F!n!$43d] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2014, 1:57 am

"Vut, I... You don't .. I'm not..." slowly, xir comfort level rose, and xe wrapped xir arms around him in turn. Leaning xir head against his shoulder, xe continued to try to stammer out something intelligible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Dare, and possibly a Date (me, Lani) [F!n!$43d]   A Dare, and possibly a Date (me, Lani) [F!n!$43d] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2014, 2:17 am

Johnathan continued to mutter to Justice, as his entire focus came to this moment. He forgot about the food, about the dare they just had, about the few other people in the restaurant. His world became xir in his arms. He gently brushed xir hair and the side of xirs face, hoping it would calm Justice.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Dare, and possibly a Date (me, Lani) [F!n!$43d]   A Dare, and possibly a Date (me, Lani) [F!n!$43d] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2014, 10:22 am

Xe froze initially, looking up at him slowly with a nervous, crooked grin. "I..." a somewhat frustrated sigh followed and xe shook xir head. "I don't even... Wha..." Xe met his gaze head-on, watching, "What... Does this mean?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Dare, and possibly a Date (me, Lani) [F!n!$43d]   A Dare, and possibly a Date (me, Lani) [F!n!$43d] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2014, 10:42 am

Johnathan sat there, as his heart and mind began to race. Xe apparently still hadn't caught on, which meant he could try and play it off. But he had already said way more than he intended to and xe would not forget, especially with all the emotion behind them. fuck it, just do it he thought to himself, or maybe he said it out loud. Immediately after the thought, he leaned in and kissed Justice on the lips.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Dare, and possibly a Date (me, Lani) [F!n!$43d]   A Dare, and possibly a Date (me, Lani) [F!n!$43d] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2014, 10:52 am

Shock was the first emotion that followed, but the earnestness with which xe returned the kiss, eyes closed and hands on his shoulders, was strikingly less surprised or nervous than xe'd been all night. Xir eyes were closed, body mostly still as xe pressed gently forward, slightly out of practice but not inexperienced. Something about xir touch, xir kiss, stroked the soul, but there was an easy restraint, a strange peace to xir actions; xe couldn't care less about what everyone around them thought, and when xe felt them being stared at, xir middle finger popped right up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Dare, and possibly a Date (me, Lani) [F!n!$43d]   A Dare, and possibly a Date (me, Lani) [F!n!$43d] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2014, 12:26 pm

Johnathan did not believe that his heart could beat any faster, but as Justice returned his kiss, he soon found himself proven wrong. And the whirlwind of emotions. Shock at xir for returning the feelings, Happiness that xe did, Anger for not trying sooner, and even Content as he did not want to leave this place if at all possible. Feeling xirs gentle pressing, he pulled xir closer into his embrace, letting all the emotions flow over him.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Dare, and possibly a Date (me, Lani) [F!n!$43d]   A Dare, and possibly a Date (me, Lani) [F!n!$43d] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2014, 12:41 pm

The blush that washed over xir was surprising, but xe didn't fight it, merely continuing to kiss him until xir lungs won out. Justice gasped lightly, breathing heavily as xe met his eyes, joy and thrill washing over xir in waves. A smile followed, slow and embarrassed, and xe reached a hand up to cup his cheek, the smile widening. "Is that my answer?" xe joked lightly, yet nervously. "I don't think I gor that." the teasing tone was there, playful and not-so-subtly requesting more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Dare, and possibly a Date (me, Lani) [F!n!$43d]   A Dare, and possibly a Date (me, Lani) [F!n!$43d] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2014, 1:38 pm

Johnathan let out a small chuckle at xirs obvious teasing, his own smile dissipating his nerves. "Why yes, it was." His own hand moved to the back of xirs head, drawing xir in while he leaned forward. "Though it seems that you cannot listen. I'll have to repeat myself." And with that, he kissed xir a second time, his emotions just as wild as during the first.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Dare, and possibly a Date (me, Lani) [F!n!$43d]   A Dare, and possibly a Date (me, Lani) [F!n!$43d] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2014, 1:45 pm

Xe jolted, blushing more and pressing forward more fervently. Justice moved xir lips against his pleasantly, carefully, passion measured, somehow, as xe let the pleasure, satisfaction, and peace wash over xir. Xe tried to channel this to him, tried to explain how he was making xir feel. Xir hand slid further back, into his hair to hold him close.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Dare, and possibly a Date (me, Lani) [F!n!$43d]   A Dare, and possibly a Date (me, Lani) [F!n!$43d] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2014, 4:54 pm

Johnathan felt as if hours had passed while he was locked in Justice's embrace, his perception of time completely skewed. He could feel his heart pounding in revile, and he felt xirs lock into the cadence of his. He could feel this energy build up between them, this reserved passion that felt like it wanted to explode. After what felt like another hour had passed, Johnathan pulled back ever so slightly. "Did you get it that time, or do I need to try one more time?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Dare, and possibly a Date (me, Lani) [F!n!$43d]   A Dare, and possibly a Date (me, Lani) [F!n!$43d] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Dare, and possibly a Date (me, Lani) [F!n!$43d]
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next