Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) Empty
PostSubject: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 12:56 pm

Skipping circles around the Market district of Death City, Aurora waited as patiently as she could for her boyfriend, wanting to explore the city they'd lived in for so long. Between studies and just general distraction, she actually didn't know much about the area itself, having rarely spent time exploring it. If he waited for too long, she'd likely get distracted and become lost.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 2:29 pm

Considering that she didn't stay still in one spot, Glyndwr took longer than he wanted to finding her, having been given only a general area to look for when it came to directions. Still, when he did sight her he made sure to close the distance between herself and him to avoid losing her again. "Hey there!" He called to her once she would easily be able to hear him.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 2:41 pm

She jumped, a perfectly vertical motion before spinning to face him. Beaming, she waved, waiting for him to join her, rather than risking knocking the wind out of him by running and tackling him, as she would have liked to.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 2:49 pm

Glyndwr didn't slow down all that much in his own approach to her, taking hold of and spinning her around in a smooth motion. "Hello." He said, grinning.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 2:51 pm

As would be expected, this incited a series of giggles from the girl, her body following his leave as she moved, "Hi, Glyn~" She cooed, leaning in to kiss him gently, lovingly.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 4:08 pm

Glyndwr quite happily went along, lifting her up again instead of bending down. "Plans?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 4:27 pm

"Have fun," she said, kissing him again before continuing, "Explore. I don't know the city well."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 5:07 pm

"Sounds good." Glyndwr said, taking her by the hand and walking in an arbitrarily chosen direction. From above, he knew the city about as well as you can, but on street level? He could do directions, but didn't know where things were. It'd be useful for him, too.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 5:34 pm

She smiled, moving to hold his hand while they walked. "Do you have anything you wanted to do?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 5:52 pm

"Yeah, spend time with you." Glyndwr said. "And I'm doing that now, so I guess we'll see what we find?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 5:53 pm

She laughed, swinging their hands as they walked. "Anything you need to buy?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 6:02 pm

"Uuuh..." He thought for a bit, looking off into the distance while doing so. "Eggs and milk, but I can get those some other time. Grocery shopping doesn't sound much like a fun date."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 6:07 pm

She giggled, nodding, "Besides food?" She inquired, skipping over to an odds-and-ends shop and peering in the window.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 6:11 pm

"Not that I can think of." Glyndwr said, looking in alongside her regardless. "You want to go inside?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 6:15 pm

She glanced at it, then at him, shrugging. "I don't want to just bore you."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 6:19 pm

"Doesn't look like any grocery store to me." Glyndwr replied with a smile. "So?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 6:25 pm

She pushed him playfully before shrugging. They could have fun, if they tried, "Sure."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 6:34 pm

With a short laugh he led her into the stir following her reply, looking around for anything interesting.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 7:51 pm

Because of course she would, Aurora wandered over to a prank and gag section, smiling giddly as she started putting on funny glasses and making faces at him through them.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 8:00 pm

Glyndwr examined each of the joke glasses as if they were meant to be a fashion statement and not some sort of joke, though he obviously knew better. "No, I don't think those suit you, try big bushy brows rather than the humongous nose, maybe?" He joked, holding the former pair in front of her face as if trying to see what they might look like.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 8:04 pm

She took them from him, donning them and a large dunce cap at once, dancing like a fool in front of him for effect.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 8:41 pm

He chuckled somewhat at the 'performance' she was giving, taking both the hat and the glasses off of her head. "No, I don't think either of those work."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 8:52 pm

She broke into a fit of giggles when he pulled the things away, smiling up at him. "You sure~?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 8:57 pm

"Yeah, one hundred percent." Glyndwr said, nodding decisively.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 9:04 pm

"Awwww~" She faked a whine as she scurried back out of the aisle, pulling him along with her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next