Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Few more Things to Get (Open with permission, Seris and Xald, T-L)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

A Few more Things to Get (Open with permission, Seris and Xald, T-L) Empty
PostSubject: A Few more Things to Get (Open with permission, Seris and Xald, T-L)   A Few more Things to Get (Open with permission, Seris and Xald, T-L) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2015, 6:03 pm

September 22nd
12:34 PM
Death City
---

Max parked the car outside one of the few shops that specialized exclusively in infants clothing and paraphernalia. He hopped out and practically slid over the hood as he opened the door for his now-fiancee, smiling at Mira and offering her a hand to help her out. "How do you feel, meine Liebe?" He asked, using the nickname that he'd given to her after their engagement.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: A Few more Things to Get (Open with permission, Seris and Xald, T-L)   A Few more Things to Get (Open with permission, Seris and Xald, T-L) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2015, 6:11 pm

Mira glared deeply at Max as he spoke before taking his and and nearly crushing his fingers with her strong grip "What did I say about saying that in public..." she half whined half threatened before standing up fully only to lean heavily on Max's shoulder and supporting her back with her other arm. "Now... shopping already? I mean... the girls are months away Max... we can get it later... Can't we? My feet hurt... and my back aches..." obviously not wanting to go though the real reason why was not her pains but that she didn't want to face reality in the fact of buying clothes for her would be children . Her grip on Max's hand loose but still quite intact as she leaned on him again for emotional support as well.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Few more Things to Get (Open with permission, Seris and Xald, T-L)   A Few more Things to Get (Open with permission, Seris and Xald, T-L) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2015, 6:14 pm

"It's ok Mira... They have places you can sit inside I'm sure, and there are some things that it would be better to get now. Like car seats and cradles..." He said, supporting her easily and holding her around her back so that there wouldn't be as much pressure here. He leaned over, softly mumbling into her ear so no one else could hear, despite the fact there was no one else presently in the parking lot. "It's all going to be ok Mira... I'll take care of you and our daughters no matter vhat..." He said, his accent slipping through.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Few more Things to Get (Open with permission, Seris and Xald, T-L)   A Few more Things to Get (Open with permission, Seris and Xald, T-L) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2015, 6:24 pm

Mira still groaned but allowed him to guide her into the store "Fiiine... but I really don't want to..." she said again as she retightened her grip "But I swear if there is some peppy saleswoman in there that gets all into my business and won't shut up I /will/ punch her through a wall." she growled as the bell of the shop jiggled and the pair entered with Mira's bulging belly going first.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Few more Things to Get (Open with permission, Seris and Xald, T-L)   A Few more Things to Get (Open with permission, Seris and Xald, T-L) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2015, 6:32 pm

Max was able to catch sight of said 'peppy' sales woman and shook his head quickly so that she knew not to approach them, leading Mira to a plush chair and helping her sit. "Here, how about I go and find things and send you pictures on your phone. Or do you want to walk with me and help me pick out?" He asked, his tone clearly showing his concern for her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Few more Things to Get (Open with permission, Seris and Xald, T-L)   A Few more Things to Get (Open with permission, Seris and Xald, T-L) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2015, 6:38 pm

Mira smiled at the gesture of him waving off the all too happy looking woman and sat down heavily almost at the sight of the comfy chair "I'll stay here... try to pick good stuff okay? I don't want to be here all day..." she said softly as she pulled her phone out of her bra "Plus... I want the best for my girls got it Mr.?" she said forcefully with a /look/ but a mild tease to it as well "And stop looking at me like that..."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Few more Things to Get (Open with permission, Seris and Xald, T-L)   A Few more Things to Get (Open with permission, Seris and Xald, T-L) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2015, 6:46 pm

"Only the best for our daughters..." He said with a smile, leaning down and giving her a soft kiss before he went around the store. He started with car seats, finding a pair with top notch safety ratings that also functioned as a carrier and a stroller seat. He took a picture of the display model and sent it to Mira, eagerly awaiting her response. Meanwhile, an older woman walked into the area where Mira was sitting with a small tray of coffee, hot cider, and hot chocolate, smiling at her and offering her one. "Complimentary for expecting mothers. We also have snacks if you want deary."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Few more Things to Get (Open with permission, Seris and Xald, T-L)   A Few more Things to Get (Open with permission, Seris and Xald, T-L) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2015, 6:54 pm

deary? really xD

Mira grabbed a mug of hot chocolate with a small smile before saying that would be all she needed as a way of getting her to go away before looking over her phone with a smile "Sure..." she texted in her short message "That should work..." before leaning back into the chair with a heavy sigh "How did this happen..." she muttered softly to herself as a small bit of sadness crept into her head without Max around to reassure her that things would be okay.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Few more Things to Get (Open with permission, Seris and Xald, T-L)   A Few more Things to Get (Open with permission, Seris and Xald, T-L) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2015, 7:01 pm

Max smiled at her response, pulling two of the large boxes and putting them into a shopping cart. Next he made his way to where they stored cribs, taking a picture of a simple one that included a nice rocking feature, sending it to Mira with a smiley face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Few more Things to Get (Open with permission, Seris and Xald, T-L)   A Few more Things to Get (Open with permission, Seris and Xald, T-L) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2015, 7:04 pm

Mira looked it over as soon as she snapped out of her little world and hoped Max wouldn't notice the delay and sent back "No. Get one that doesn't move please..." before sipping her hot chocolate and leaning back into the chair to spiral a bit deeper but look like she was just resting so no one would come up to her and talk.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Few more Things to Get (Open with permission, Seris and Xald, T-L)   A Few more Things to Get (Open with permission, Seris and Xald, T-L) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2015, 7:08 pm

Max nodded when he received her text, frowning a bit at the brief delay. Maybe she was busy, or maybe someone had come to talk to her. He pursed his lips and thought about going back to check on her, but decided that it should wait until after he had found a crib. He moved onto the next one, a sturdy wooden frame with good customer reviews, big enough for both of the girls. He sent her a picture of it with a brief message. "One crib or two?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Few more Things to Get (Open with permission, Seris and Xald, T-L)   A Few more Things to Get (Open with permission, Seris and Xald, T-L) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2015, 7:59 pm

Mira was quick to reply to this one though maybe a bit too fast "One is fine... I want them to get along well." and arched her head to look up at the ceiling while her other hand began to slowly massage her belly. Stretching her feet out into the aisle she took deep breaths to calm herself.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Few more Things to Get (Open with permission, Seris and Xald, T-L)   A Few more Things to Get (Open with permission, Seris and Xald, T-L) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2015, 8:15 pm

Max nodded at the text, hefting the package into the cart and then making his way towards where Mira was seated. He arrived as silently as he could, taking a moment to watch her from a distance before approaching, kneeling beside her. "Mira... Is everything ok?" He asked softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Few more Things to Get (Open with permission, Seris and Xald, T-L)   A Few more Things to Get (Open with permission, Seris and Xald, T-L) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2015, 6:09 pm

Mira jumped a little before blinking her eyes and wiping away the small bit of water still left there "Yeah... Yeah I'm totally fine..." she murmured softly to Maxbefore looking over at his face "Is there anything else we need right now? Or just those few things?" she asked trying to hide her actions and mild depression from Max knowing that he would make a big deal out of trying to make her feel better or worse... talk to her about it.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Few more Things to Get (Open with permission, Seris and Xald, T-L)   A Few more Things to Get (Open with permission, Seris and Xald, T-L) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2015, 6:12 pm

Max nodded slowly, pursing his lips and continuing to kneel beside her. After a moment of thought he smiled at her and cheerfully said. "Punch me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Few more Things to Get (Open with permission, Seris and Xald, T-L)   A Few more Things to Get (Open with permission, Seris and Xald, T-L) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2015, 6:26 pm

Mira looked at him funny and scrunched her brow "We're in public... I might get in trouble... plus I haven;t been able to keep my magic in check since I got this far along... I don't know if I'll really hurt you Max..."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Few more Things to Get (Open with permission, Seris and Xald, T-L)   A Few more Things to Get (Open with permission, Seris and Xald, T-L) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2015, 6:28 pm

"I want you to..." He said, reaching a hand out and taking one of hers, balling it into a fist for her. "Mira... I know this isn't perfect. This isn't anything either of us wanted. But hell, let's at least try and make it a little bit like it was... Make it a little bit normal." He said, looking her dead in the eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Few more Things to Get (Open with permission, Seris and Xald, T-L)   A Few more Things to Get (Open with permission, Seris and Xald, T-L) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2015, 6:38 pm

Mira growled softly before tightening her fist and looking down at the floor "Nothing will be like it was before... you can't fix this Max..." she then cocked her fist back and rocketed it forward as a small crackling noise filled the air. Mira losing control of part of her magic that empowered her strength and allowed her to punch souls slammed into Max's face as tears rolled down Mira's cheeks "You did this..."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Few more Things to Get (Open with permission, Seris and Xald, T-L)   A Few more Things to Get (Open with permission, Seris and Xald, T-L) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2015, 6:44 pm

Max felt like the wind had been punched out of him, he'd touched a hot metal pan, and he'd hit his funny bone wrong. He spiraled back onto the ground, coughing and trying to gasp in air just so it didn't feel so much like he was dying. After a couple of minutes he managed to stagger to his feet, his cheek burned, blistering, and already starting to bruise. He looked at his crying fiancée sadly, leaning down and wrapping her in a hug. "I know... I'm sorry..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Few more Things to Get (Open with permission, Seris and Xald, T-L)   A Few more Things to Get (Open with permission, Seris and Xald, T-L) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2015, 2:10 pm

Mira continued to cry lightly before taking Max in her arms and hugging him tightly and saying softly "I'm sorry... that was to hard... are you okay?" accompanied by small sniffs and soft moans.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Few more Things to Get (Open with permission, Seris and Xald, T-L)   A Few more Things to Get (Open with permission, Seris and Xald, T-L) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2015, 2:24 pm

"It's fine... We both needed it..." He mumbled, holding her close and running a hand through her hair gently. The same old woman from before stepped into the room and immediately left on seeing them, not wanting to ruin the moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Few more Things to Get (Open with permission, Seris and Xald, T-L)   A Few more Things to Get (Open with permission, Seris and Xald, T-L) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2015, 3:05 pm

Mira shrugged before pushing him away a little violently and stood up although a bit unsteadily and looked at their cart "Is this everything we need right now?" she asked again as she purposefully didn't look at Max and tapped her foot rapidly as her irritation bubbled up to the surface.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Few more Things to Get (Open with permission, Seris and Xald, T-L)   A Few more Things to Get (Open with permission, Seris and Xald, T-L) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2015, 3:20 pm

"Yeah... Let me check out, then we can go home..." He said softly, walking to the cart and pushing it towards the front of the store where the registers were. He brought a hand up and rubbed his cheek, wincing slightly as the slightest touch brought more than a little pain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Few more Things to Get (Open with permission, Seris and Xald, T-L)   A Few more Things to Get (Open with permission, Seris and Xald, T-L) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2015, 3:43 pm

Mira tagged along behind him with a resolute face and a stiff posture as she put on a stern facade to spare her already cracked feelings "Good... I want to go home..." she said with one last sniffle.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Few more Things to Get (Open with permission, Seris and Xald, T-L)   A Few more Things to Get (Open with permission, Seris and Xald, T-L) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2015, 3:51 pm

Max paid for the stuff and walked out towards the car in uncharacteristic silence, rubbing his cheek every so often just to get used to the feeling of the burned and bruised flesh. He sighed, opening Mira's door for her before loading the boxes into the trunk, then sliding into the drivers seat, staring at the wheel for a few moments and then turning the key.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Few more Things to Get (Open with permission, Seris and Xald, T-L)   A Few more Things to Get (Open with permission, Seris and Xald, T-L) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Few more Things to Get (Open with permission, Seris and Xald, T-L)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next