Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spelunking in Greece

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Spelunking in Greece - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2014, 8:26 pm

Ben stood up and put his good shirt on before examining the landscape around them... Nothing! Besides the ocean there was nothing that they could use, like a dam or a mountain to take out all the Kishen in the area.

"I think we can take them!" Said Arthur boldly. It would surely be their greatest challenge yet, if they were to take such an option.

"Well we better think fast, that barrier will last an hour tops!"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2014, 8:26 am

Aurora started to think. They could eliminated a few kishin eggs, but not all of them.
Or maybe they could do this? Arthur seemed too confident.
"Let's use Ben's explosives as grenades..It would help us kill more than half of them. The rest of them we can take out using the resonance" Aurora suddenly said,  crossing her arms
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2014, 11:47 am

Ben stood up and got some of his bombs ready. "Good idea, we could have Sam drop them across the battlefield, then I could give you the detonators."

Arthur was thinking, he had faith in Auroura's abilities and knew they could do this.

They had to.

"I can see more pouring out, once we take care of the ones on the outside we're going to need to seal it off somway. If we can save one of the bombs then we could take it in and seal them all inside."

Ben had three bombs. "If I need to I can make another bomb in an hour. Or we could use one of these. Or we could go in deeper and solve the problem permanently by killing them all. What do you want to do?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2014, 12:02 pm

"We'll kill them all. The problem must be solved permanently" Aurora said almost immediately. Of course, it was a difficult task, but they had to do it. Human lives were too important to let the kishins live. It was going to be a battle. Battle, that only the winners will know about.
"We still have some time for preparations.." She said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2014, 1:36 pm

"What do you have in mind? Some booby traps incise afrw get out or drawing their attention to a bottleneck on the wall and waiting for them to break through in a position we want to fight in?" asked Arthur.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2014, 2:11 pm

"No, Arthur. It's too risky. We can't let them break the barricade. Just like I said. I've planned to use Ben's explosives as grenades. The rest of them we'll eliminate normally." Aurora explained. Was she too confident? Maybe.. But she knew what she was doing. She was risking her and probably her partner's lives to protect the civilians.
Well, if Arthur didn't like her plan, he could just say it. He knew that Aurora isn't stubborn, right?

But finally
"Wait..Hm..A small breach in the barricade would be a great trap..Or...Hm..Okay, okay, wait..Explain your idea again" She said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2014, 4:10 pm

Arthur turned to face the wall. "Well you see, we could goad them over to that smaller section of baracade. Maby you could light them on fire with Ben until a suitable number of the m are pressed up against the wall. Then, you throw down one of Bens bombs into the crowd and jump away before it can blow up the wall. The once we are on the ground they funnel themselves rough the bottleneck and we can set off two more bombs as landlines with the detonator. Take shots at them with Ben and if they get to close blow them back with my power. We can beat any foe if we control the battlefield."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2014, 4:17 pm

"Alright. Good plan." Aurora said. "Okay, let's go stop them, if you're ready, of course."
She looked through the binoculars again, one last time. Arthur's plan was very perfect and wasn't as risky as Aurora's.
However, how many kishin eggs were there? Aurora was curious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2014, 5:53 pm

Twenty five, no wait. Two more came out of the entrance, so twenty seven. The longer they waited the more foes they would face.

Ben was dressed and Arthur put on his special armor like Jacket. Ben got the bombs and put them in a satchel bag for Auroura. "This detonator is wired to all of them, it has a one hundred meter range so don't worry about the signal not reaching unless we go underground. The one in the first will blow first, followed by the second in order and then the third. These are homemade bombs Auroura, my craftsmanship is top notch but if one of the big guys is about to hit you and you have this one then you better toss it off as fast as you can."

Arthur turned to face Auroura. "If you feel hopeless then just look at this note." Arthur said. Stuffing it in the bag. "We're ready."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2014, 6:12 pm

Aurora took the bombs and started walking towards the barricades.
"If one detontor activates all the bombs, then where exactly should we plant them?" Aurora asked Ben.
She wanted to be 100% sure what to do with the bombs, because explosive charges aren't toys.
Aurora was sure about one thing: it was going to be a long day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2014, 6:44 pm

"Where ever you want, just remember the order. How about we bury the other two as landmines?" Ben suggested.

Sam had woken up ny now, and was standing next to Auroura.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2014, 6:52 pm

"Oh wait a second, Ben! Does it work like this: One click, one boom? You know..If I use the detonator once, will it blow one bomb up?" Aurora asked. After those months she still knew little about the bombs...However, she liked Ben's idea
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2014, 8:31 pm

"Yep, if you hold it for three then they all go at once." Said Ben. He was glad Auroura was using his bombs. He spent four hours the night they arived carfully constructing them. He was glad they could be of use.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2014, 9:29 pm

Aurora smiled. "I'm glad you're with us, Ben. Without your skills are just incredible " The witch said.
She aslo wanted to say that she wouldn't want to be haunted by him if she were an evil witch. But she didn't say it..

Soon they reached the barricades.
"Here we are.." Aurora said. Her heart started to beat faster. She was scared, but she wasn't going to admit it. Well, she didn't need to. Every normal person would notice it.
The witch found the weakest part of the barricade.
"We are going to fight in this area. We must prelare everything. " She said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2014, 9:33 pm

"I can get some shovels from camp and we could dig a fortifucation, or I could sharpen some sticks to form as a barrier from the smaller ones."

"I can bury these bombs wherever you want me to, and set up some more... sinister traps." Said Ben with a gleam in his eye.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2014, 3:14 am

Aurora looked around. Finally she looked again at the barricade. "Okay Arthur go get some shovels, please"
The witch started to count something. "I think...I think that the bomb with number 2 should be burried about 13 feet from the barricade and the third bomb...Maybe 10 feets from the second bomb?" Aurora told Ben.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2014, 8:26 am

Ben nodded and started doing the very delicate work of burying the bombs. Arthur went to go fetch a couple of shovels and came back. "Where and what should I dig?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2014, 10:55 am

"Trou de loup? You know..A deep hole with wooden stakes inside. Could you make a few around our minefield?" Aurora asked. She wasn't sure if they had time for this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2014, 11:42 am

"No problem. Should I give is other shovel to you or Ben? I should be able to make 3 on my own in fifty minutes, if you or Ben pitch in then we could make 4 or five. And if all of us work together we could make six."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2014, 1:05 pm

"Once Ben finishes burying the bombs, he can help us. Give me the shovel and let's get to work." Aurora said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2014, 1:45 pm

Arthur nodded and tossed her a shovel. Eight minutes later Ben joined them and started sharpening all the sucks. The Kidhen eggs bashed against the wall ominously. By the time they were all done the Kishen count was thirty and the barriers looked like they would fall soon. Arthur had dirt going all up his arms and he put his jacket back on. "Well, that's six. Let us know when we're going to start this."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2014, 1:55 pm

The witch looked at the wall. They needed to start now, because the kishin eggs could destroy the wall very soon. "We're starting now." Aurora said as she rubbed her hands.
Everything was prepared perfectly. They were ready to eliminate the kishins.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2014, 3:45 pm

Arthur and Ben transformed. "I tied a rope to the top of the wall so you can climb it easier." said Ben.

This would be the greatest challenge they ever faced. Arthur was glad they were prepared, Ben was worried about everything going to plan.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2014, 5:39 pm

Aurora climbed up the wall and when she reached the top looked around. The witch looked at the kishin eggs. It made her look a bit worried and scared. Her face turned pale. There were a lot of them. But..They had to do it.
Aurora aimed Ben at one of the strongest kishin eggs and shot. She was aiming at his head and hoped that she will the head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2014, 5:52 pm

He wasen't looking at her and once he was shot he no longer had a skull and fell down. But the shot rang out all the way around the temple grounds and everyone was looking at her now. Many of the smaller ones dashed at the wall and started clawing at it to get up, a larger one picked up a piece of earth and threw it at Auroura. His timing was not dead in however and she had plenty of time to react.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking in Greece   Spelunking in Greece - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spelunking in Greece
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next