Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Screams in the dark!?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Screams in the dark!? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screams in the dark!?   Screams in the dark!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2013, 7:39 pm

She scanned the crowd, "No one I see, brother of mine. So unfortunate..."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Screams in the dark!?   Screams in the dark!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2013, 7:57 pm

"What would you suggest sister of mine?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Screams in the dark!?   Screams in the dark!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2013, 2:17 pm

Nettie smiled, "I want to meet this kishin I hear talk of, brother of mine. I think he would have some excellent meals for us."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Screams in the dark!?   Screams in the dark!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2013, 5:18 pm

"Ooooh a kishin sounds wonderful sister of mine." He says clapping his hands just once to show his enthusiasm " where would one find a kishin?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Screams in the dark!?   Screams in the dark!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2013, 6:41 pm

Jacob over hears the two walks over and says "You two looking for the Kishin?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Screams in the dark!?   Screams in the dark!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2013, 7:45 pm

tristan hid in an alleyway next to the deathsteraunt.
He was breathing deeply. He hid there when he spotted the pair coming.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Screams in the dark!?   Screams in the dark!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2013, 8:04 pm

Nebun cocks his head to the side when he hears his voice " I'm sorry, who are you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Screams in the dark!?   Screams in the dark!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2013, 8:09 pm

He thought to himself *what if they take my soul. I knew I shouldn't have come out late." He audibly whimpered at his thoughts. Loud enough for nebun to hear.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Screams in the dark!?   Screams in the dark!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2013, 8:25 pm

He turns his head once more " sister of mine, it would seem these people have eavesdropped on us. How rude."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Screams in the dark!?   Screams in the dark!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2013, 8:30 pm

Kataro and several other pairs of meisters and weapons jumped in front of Tristan. "Lord death told me to bring back up." He said looking Nebun right in the eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Screams in the dark!?   Screams in the dark!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2013, 8:33 pm

Hikari stands next to Kataro and Jet is in the grou ready
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Screams in the dark!?   Screams in the dark!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2013, 8:35 pm

Tristan stopped breathing heavily. "Il have to repay you kataro, maybe by doin this" blades came out of his arms and back. "At least now I'm not alone"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Screams in the dark!?   Screams in the dark!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2013, 8:48 pm

"What do you have to say now Nebun?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Screams in the dark!?   Screams in the dark!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2013, 9:12 pm

"Whaaaatever. Hey Hikari. You're my meister and I'm your weapon but... We never hang out or talk."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Screams in the dark!?   Screams in the dark!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2013, 10:17 pm

OOC: Erup, you can't suddenly have a large group of people with you. You are in charge of your characters and no one else. That's godmodding, and will not be tolerated on this forum.

Nettie chuckled, "Brother of mine, shall we entertain out guests with a little game?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Screams in the dark!?   Screams in the dark!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2013, 10:18 pm

Tristan emerged from the alley. He ran at Nettie first.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Screams in the dark!?   Screams in the dark!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2013, 10:20 pm

OOC: ok

Kataro turned his arm into a gun and got ready to fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Screams in the dark!?   Screams in the dark!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2013, 10:20 pm

Nettie chuckled, turning into her weapon form, allowing her brother to catch her.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Screams in the dark!?   Screams in the dark!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2013, 10:21 pm

"Oh sister of mine it would be my pleasure." Nebun says extending his hand for his sister with a grin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Screams in the dark!?   Screams in the dark!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2013, 10:27 pm

Nettie landed in his hand expertly, "Brother of mine, I wish to see blood."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Screams in the dark!?   Screams in the dark!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2013, 10:29 pm

Tristan swung the blade emerged from his arm at nebun's legs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Screams in the dark!?   Screams in the dark!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2013, 10:30 pm

"Tristan! Come here now! We need to get out of here." He said worryingly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Screams in the dark!?   Screams in the dark!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2013, 10:34 pm

He ignored kataros words and began fighting aggressively against nebun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Screams in the dark!?   Screams in the dark!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2013, 10:39 pm

"Oh no." Kataro ran towards Nettie and slid under her attempting to trip her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Screams in the dark!?   Screams in the dark!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2013, 10:41 pm

OOC: Nettie is in weapon form in Nebun's hand. You can't trip something without legs. Also, wait for Sovuru to post. He's reading something for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Screams in the dark!?   Screams in the dark!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Screams in the dark!?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next