Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Screams in the dark!?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Screams in the dark!? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screams in the dark!?   Screams in the dark!? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2013, 10:42 pm

Nebun steps away from her deftly, snatching his sibling from the air "And blood you shall have." He says flipping it in his hand so the blade curves downward, the black gem glinting as though it anticipated the coming bloodshed. "Try yourselves angainst me!" He says eyes shining as he took his stance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Screams in the dark!?   Screams in the dark!? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2013, 10:46 pm

tristan lost his footing and his guard was lowered for a moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Screams in the dark!?   Screams in the dark!? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2013, 10:49 pm

Kataro jumped into the air and fired a few shots at Nebun.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Screams in the dark!?   Screams in the dark!? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2013, 10:50 pm

Nebun see's his momentary slip and directs a vicious swipe at his jugular, while swinging his leg around in hopes that he would hit someone else to
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Screams in the dark!?   Screams in the dark!? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2013, 10:51 pm

Jet runs and jumps rapier arm blade raised
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Screams in the dark!?   Screams in the dark!? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2013, 10:51 pm

Jet runs and jumps rapier arm blade raised
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Screams in the dark!?   Screams in the dark!? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2013, 10:53 pm

tristan shifted back allowing the blow to only strike his shoulder. He grabbed the wound and winced in pain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Screams in the dark!?   Screams in the dark!? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2013, 10:57 pm

Kataro attempted to come down on top of Nebun with an axe kick.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Screams in the dark!?   Screams in the dark!? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2013, 10:57 pm

Nebun turns his kick into a roundhouse, attempting to knock him out of the way and allowing him to confront the others. He catches the rapier with the kukri's durable blade and tries to head-but jet as their blades are crossed
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Screams in the dark!?   Screams in the dark!? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2013, 11:00 pm

Nebun's momentary change in position allows him to avoid the axe barely, it grazes his shoulder blade slightly, and he smiles as the pain racks his body " lord I love that feeling!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Screams in the dark!?   Screams in the dark!? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2013, 11:03 pm

Nettie laughed heartily, "Oh, brother of mine, do you taste the glorious blood that has been spilt?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Screams in the dark!?   Screams in the dark!? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2013, 11:06 pm

"M- monsters!!!" The boy yelled out in pain
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Screams in the dark!?   Screams in the dark!? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2013, 11:07 pm

"If only I could reach dear sister! The taste of blood is so savory, I could drink it every day..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Screams in the dark!?   Screams in the dark!? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2013, 11:10 pm

Kataro ran over to Tristan. "Are you ok? Here, take this!" Kataro ripped a piece of his sleeve off and wrapped it around Tristan's wound.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Screams in the dark!?   Screams in the dark!? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2013, 11:14 pm

Nebun grins and throws the heavy knife at kataro's exposed back as she applies the bandage."HA!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Screams in the dark!?   Screams in the dark!? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2013, 11:22 pm

Kataro bent back and put his hand on the ground and his stomach was in air. The knife flew right above Kataro's stomach scraping it a tad but.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Screams in the dark!?   Screams in the dark!? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2013, 11:24 pm

Jet shakes his head clearing the slight disorientation from the headbutt there is a small trickle of blood
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Screams in the dark!?   Screams in the dark!? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2013, 11:25 pm

"Brother of mine! More glorious blood!"Nettie grinned wide.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Screams in the dark!?   Screams in the dark!? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2013, 11:26 pm

Nebun skips through the chaos of people snatching his sister from the ground and whirling back to the center
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Screams in the dark!?   Screams in the dark!? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2013, 11:28 pm

Kataro switched his gun to shotgun mode and charged at Nebun.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Screams in the dark!?   Screams in the dark!? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2013, 11:32 pm

Nebun stands still until the last moment shoving the barrel away from him and stepping out of the way " the charge is likely one of the stupider tactics you could have chosen."he laughs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Screams in the dark!?   Screams in the dark!? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2013, 11:37 pm

Hikari says "Kataro!" And runs at Nebun and Jet is right behind her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Screams in the dark!?   Screams in the dark!? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2013, 11:38 pm

"Oh really?" Kataro used his incredible speed and jumped around Nebun. Creating lots of after images around Nebun. Then he jumped right above him. And fired at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Screams in the dark!?   Screams in the dark!? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2013, 11:41 pm

OOC: Your speed needs to remain in the realm of what is possible. He would not be able to run fast enough to create after-images.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Screams in the dark!?   Screams in the dark!? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2013, 11:48 pm

Ooc: he's fine this time as long as he doesn't do it again
Nebun switches to weapon form so the blast does not harm him. Once that passes he stands back up " really."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Screams in the dark!?   Screams in the dark!? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Screams in the dark!?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next