Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Screams in the dark!?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Screams in the dark!? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screams in the dark!?   Screams in the dark!? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2013, 11:49 pm

Kataro does a backflip and lands back next to Tristan.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Screams in the dark!?   Screams in the dark!? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2013, 11:51 pm

"Sister of mine, these students do not play our game very well. Shall we seek a challenge elsewhere?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Screams in the dark!?   Screams in the dark!? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2013, 11:52 pm

Nettie yawned, "Brother of mine, they do not play well indeed. We shall return when they are ready to play games."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Screams in the dark!?   Screams in the dark!? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2013, 11:56 pm

Nebun begins to walk out disappointed in the shibusen's lack of skill. He tosses the kukri's into the air knowing she will stick the landing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Screams in the dark!?   Screams in the dark!? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2013, 12:03 am

"Is everyone ok?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Screams in the dark!?   Screams in the dark!? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2013, 12:26 am

Jet gives a thumbs up an and Hikari nods
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Screams in the dark!?   Screams in the dark!? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2013, 12:33 am

"Good... Well, I'm gonna get going now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Screams in the dark!?   Screams in the dark!? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2013, 12:55 am

Hikari says "Hey Kataro let me come with you it could be dangerous."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Screams in the dark!?   Screams in the dark!? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2013, 7:31 am

Tristan dragged himself to the academy. He slowly lost consciousness with every step.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Screams in the dark!?   Screams in the dark!? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2013, 9:39 pm

"Are you ok Tristan?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Screams in the dark!?   Screams in the dark!? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2013, 10:05 pm

"Don't worry about me it's just a scratch" he key walking
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Screams in the dark!?   Screams in the dark!? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2013, 10:10 pm

"Alright. I'll catch ya later."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Screams in the dark!?   Screams in the dark!? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Screams in the dark!?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4