Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Return to Chaos (Nebun Thread)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Return to Chaos (Nebun Thread) Empty
PostSubject: Return to Chaos (Nebun Thread)   Return to Chaos (Nebun Thread) I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2014, 10:55 pm

Nebun had, for several months been quiet. Several towns had been raised before Nebun’s progress stopped and he put up the ominous black walls which meant death to all those caught within; a week later, the walls went down, and there was nothing left, no Nebun, no undead army, and no people, just empty towns and abandoned highways. Death, naturally enough, was worried, he didn’t like this ominous lack of people so close to his city, and news had spread fast; students were worried, they knew what sort of things the Kishin had done to shibusen, killing and eating fellow students, body and soul, breaking into the school, even infiltrating the academy, disguised as a student. It chilled them that many of them had actually thought he was their friend, and after Nebun ripped Sylas to pieces…it felt as though lord death had become powerless. So it was, that a death scythe team was sent, surely they could at least go on a simple scouting mission without dying…surely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return to Chaos (Nebun Thread)   Return to Chaos (Nebun Thread) I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2014, 11:11 pm

Jessica and Jenna arrived in the closest empty town. They had been hand picked by death because of their successful soul resonance and skill. Jessica had a heavy heart leaving her precious students, who she had grown so close too. "When do you think classes will start up again? Do you think that they are all going to do their homework?" Jessica pestered her sister, wrapping a scarf around her neck. "Probably not. They are just a bunch of snot nosed kids anyway..." Jenna replied a tad annoyed that even away from the classroom all Jessica talked about were the children. Jessica pouted and crossed her arms.

The town was in shambles, not a single living thing. Or was that the case? Jenna turned to her sister and asked, "Are you picking up anything?" Jessica shook her head no in response. This town was a total bust.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Return to Chaos (Nebun Thread)   Return to Chaos (Nebun Thread) I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2014, 12:06 am

Their words echo across the street, bouncing between brick buildings and through dark alley ways. A solitary black bird, perhaps a crow or raven, bursts into flight from its perch under a car, practically underneath of them when broad wings spread and a screeching croak bursts from it's throat. The avian carrion eater swoops around and lands on a nearbye stop sign. As it settles , the thing fixed the two of them with a glossy black eye; it's blank state somehow conveying a sense of menace. Now that it held still, they could see it's feet and beak were stained red in places, still shining wetly. From a fresh body perhaps?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return to Chaos (Nebun Thread)   Return to Chaos (Nebun Thread) I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2014, 12:18 am

Jessica touched Jenna's hand and she transformed. This is something they have done since they were children. A simple hand touch was the sign to transform, quickly and elegantly. Jenna's body changed into the form of a beautiful bow. The bow made from ivory - Jenna's own bones. Jessica raised Jenna and pulled the string, sending an arrow form of her wavelength towards the crow. They had perfect accuracy. Always. The crow dropped dead and Jessica scoffed. "Disgusting. Disease carrying vermin." She mumbled as she walked over to the dead animal. She noticed it's blood covered talons and frowned. She began to search the area around the crow for any trace of blood.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Return to Chaos (Nebun Thread)   Return to Chaos (Nebun Thread) I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2014, 8:26 am

As she traveled, a persistant stink grew ever stronger, leading her on to the center of town and beyond. Whatever it was, for her to have noticed the smell from that distance meant it had to be something big. As she reached the low-income factory district, she could see this town had a nuclear reactor, albeit a defunct one. Many town in America ran electricity from these things. The smell was almost unbearable now, as she neared the staff entrance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return to Chaos (Nebun Thread)   Return to Chaos (Nebun Thread) I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2014, 3:06 pm

Jessica pulled her scarf over her nose to lessen the stench. "You're lucky you can't smell this.." She mumbled to her sister who was still in weapon form. She opened the door to the building and walked carefully inside. "Something's in here.... I can sense it." Jessica whispered to Jenna. Jessica was unsure of what to do but to continue exploring.

Jenna was tense, but ready for whatever could happen.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Return to Chaos (Nebun Thread)   Return to Chaos (Nebun Thread) I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2014, 6:07 pm

As she stepped into the main chimney area she was blasted with the stench, almost enough to knock her off her feet. Oddly enough, despite the area being the main shaft, she was greeted with utter darkness. She couldn't see her own hand in front of her face in this room. She could hear more flapping of wings and a persistant buzzing noise though, almost making the warm air vibrate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return to Chaos (Nebun Thread)   Return to Chaos (Nebun Thread) I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2014, 6:22 pm

Jessica leaned over and threw up, she couldn't stop gagging from the stench. Jenna transformed and held her beath so she wouldn't smell and held her sisters hair for her as she vomited. Jenna couldn't hold her breath much longer and transformed back into a bow, clattering onto the group. "Man up Jessica! We have a mission!" Jenna snapped at her sister.

Jessica shook her head and put her chestnut brown hair into a ponytail. Jessica sighed and picked up her sister, and pulled a flash light from her bag. With a click she turned on her flashlight.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Return to Chaos (Nebun Thread)   Return to Chaos (Nebun Thread) I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2014, 6:32 pm

The first thing she would see, upon turning the flashlight on, would be a human skull, with nothing but a few bloody and unregognizable chunks of meat and sinew attached. As she looked around she would see that all the sunlight was gone because there were hundreds of thousands of skeletons piled on top of one another, likely to the brim, rotting away and covered in millions of flies, feasting on the bodies, producing the loud humming noise. When the light flashed on, many more crows shrieked and flew off. What had happened to these people was hard to say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return to Chaos (Nebun Thread)   Return to Chaos (Nebun Thread) I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2014, 6:57 pm

Jessica dropped to her knees in shock. Jenna was also at a loss of words as they sat in silence. "Burn it. Burn this place." Jenna whispered. Jessica nodded in agreement. "Soul resonance.... Fire arrow..." They said together. Jessica pulled the string back and an array of fire arrows shot out from the bow. The arrows stuck into various bodies which instantly caught aflame.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Return to Chaos (Nebun Thread)   Return to Chaos (Nebun Thread) I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2014, 7:29 pm

As the flame consumed the corpses, licking along the bloody bones and decayed flesh, it almost seemed they burned too quickly. Black blood spewed from the joints between their limbs and ligaments, melting in the heat. The skeletons began to shift and move, hellish screams breaking from lipless mouths in an unabated stream of pain and terror. They were still alive, somehow, in some perverted manipulation of nature that was now being melted away. If the corpses still had control of their faculties, they would likely thank her for killing them. As they shrank back, and the last shrike faded, it was revealed that they were covering a broad hole in the floor which was now illuminated by daylight as the skeletons were reduced to ash.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return to Chaos (Nebun Thread)   Return to Chaos (Nebun Thread) I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2014, 7:45 pm

Jessica's scarf was wrapped around her face to help lessen the smell but her eyes watered nonetheless. For some reason the quickness of the corpses had burned. This place was obviously evil. Jenna had been silent threw the entire burning. They both saw the hole and knew what had to be done. Jessica knelt down by the hole peering in, using her flashlight as an aid.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Return to Chaos (Nebun Thread)   Return to Chaos (Nebun Thread) I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2014, 8:11 pm

It wound in a downwards spiral for quite awhile, forming a steep path. The walks were smeared with a black substance and the tunnel was a perfect circle .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return to Chaos (Nebun Thread)   Return to Chaos (Nebun Thread) I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2014, 8:33 pm

Jessica realized how deep the hole was and Jenna read her mind. Jenna transformed and helped her sister down into the hole, then transformed again and was caught by her sister. They moved silently and quickly threw the passage, the flashlight showing them the way.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Return to Chaos (Nebun Thread)   Return to Chaos (Nebun Thread) I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2014, 8:53 pm

As they reached the bottom the corridor became increasingly straighter, finally bottoming out into a square shape. The last few yards, the pair would notice that the floor was now solid white marble, in sharp contrast to the white walls. A massive and ornate black doorway stood before them, complete with iron hinges and bolts, elaborate carvings, and door-handles that looked to be made of a substance resembling bone a bit to much for comfort.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return to Chaos (Nebun Thread)   Return to Chaos (Nebun Thread) I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2014, 10:09 pm

Jessica breathed in deep and opened the doors. She immediately raised Jenna in an attack stance, while placing the flashlight between her head and shoulder like a flash light.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Return to Chaos (Nebun Thread)   Return to Chaos (Nebun Thread) I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2014, 10:35 pm

She emerged into a chamber, a throne room-like area, with ceilings too high to see the top and walls that seemed to go on forever, held up by massive twisted black columns. Only one wall was even within eye-shot, the wall directly opposite to them. to prevent the place from being pitch-black, the columns had lights on the top and bottom, glowing an eerie neon blue. The room echoed whatever happened inside of it faintly on all sides, and a sound could be heard, like the pounding of Nebun's heart almost. As they walk along the checkered black and white marble floor, they could see there was a large throne made from some black volcanic rock, and upon it sat Nebun Dansul Mortii, kishin of Longing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return to Chaos (Nebun Thread)   Return to Chaos (Nebun Thread) I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2014, 10:02 pm

Jessica froze mid step when she laid eyes of nebun. Oh god.... There he is. Jessica went into her backpack and sent a text to the other teachers at the academy. 'We found him.'

"Now what?" Jenna asked her sister, who was still frozen in the doorway. "Our mission was to find him. We did now let's get the hell out of here!" Jenna urged Jessica. Jessica however, could only see all the faces of everyone nebun has slaughtered.

"No. We fight. We fight to protect our students!" Jessica exclaimed as she pulled back the strong to the bow.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Return to Chaos (Nebun Thread)   Return to Chaos (Nebun Thread) I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2014, 1:17 am

Nebun stood, a picture of dark majesty, mocking smile stark across his pale face. "Welcome to my home! It's so good to have company, usually the only one I have to talk to is Salvary, though she is of course, a wonderful conversationalist; still, a fresh face is always nice. How can I help you today?" As he walked towards them, he maintains a friendly tone of voice, but his grey eyes said otherwise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return to Chaos (Nebun Thread)   Return to Chaos (Nebun Thread) I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2014, 3:49 pm

The arrow went flying towards nebun, filled with anger and grief.

Jessica did a little roll out of Nebuns line of vision and pulled the string of the bow again, sending another arrow whizzing towards him. Jessica then cartwheeled out of the way landing behind him. She landed on one knee and aimed the arrow up, towards the back of his head. She sent it flying.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Return to Chaos (Nebun Thread)   Return to Chaos (Nebun Thread) I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2014, 5:18 pm

Nebun made a small gesture with his hand, sending 3 bloody needles up from the ground, catching each arrow before it hit him. "I hope you didn't think I set up this chamber for looks." He says with a grin "almost everything is made up of black blood, the columns, the floor, and all of it is connected to me, in a sense part of my body. You are standing inside of both me...and your grave."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return to Chaos (Nebun Thread)   Return to Chaos (Nebun Thread) I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2014, 9:15 pm

Black blood... Jessica knew to expect it but not to this degree. "Soul resonace, fire arrow!" She cried out as she joined her wavelength to her sisters. "Jessica sent an array of flaming arrows towards Nebun, the heat from the flames was visable from far away.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Return to Chaos (Nebun Thread)   Return to Chaos (Nebun Thread) I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2014, 11:24 pm

Nebun closed his eyes and breathed deeply, turning to smoke as the arrows passed through his body, solidifying once they passed through. He cocked his head to the side, looking at her with exasperated bemusement before walking towards her with a brusque gait, holding his hand out, palm glowing blood red as he began his "dark resonance," something she had likely heard of, and as such knew if it touched her she would be as good as screwed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return to Chaos (Nebun Thread)   Return to Chaos (Nebun Thread) I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2014, 11:35 pm

"Shit shit shit!" Jessica cried when she saw his palm glow. "Soul resonace, arrow sheild!" Jessica cried desperately and shot half a dozen large arrows, which formed a make shift sheild in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Return to Chaos (Nebun Thread)   Return to Chaos (Nebun Thread) I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2014, 12:05 am

Almost in the blink of an eye, Nebun's arm stretched to twice it's own length, red hand growing long claws and slicing across her entire shield. If it broke, as it was likely to do, she would be defenseless, if not, Nebun had other ways of hurting her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return to Chaos (Nebun Thread)   Return to Chaos (Nebun Thread) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Return to Chaos (Nebun Thread)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next