Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Return to Chaos (Nebun Thread)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Return to Chaos (Nebun Thread) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return to Chaos (Nebun Thread)   Return to Chaos (Nebun Thread) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2014, 5:11 pm

Luckily the sheild held up. They did have a super strong soul resonance after all. And these weren't normal arrows. Unfortunately she couldn't attack and have the sheild up at the same time. "I really think we should leave!" Jenna cried out to her sister. She knew she didn't stand a chance. Jessica shook her head. "This guy is strong as ever, he will probably follow us back to the academy! We can't risk our students!" Jessica spat back. She kept the sheild up and tried to think of what to do next.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Return to Chaos (Nebun Thread)   Return to Chaos (Nebun Thread) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2014, 10:18 pm

Nebun, quickly growing tired of this game of cat and mouse, held either hand out, palm-up; slowly, from his fingers, eight inch blades extended, before reaching down and totally replacing his fingers themselves. Before they could blink he had weaved around their shield and was swinging his hand upwards with bone-crushing force, while simultaneously directing a vicious kick upwards, blades replacing his toes as well, shredding his shoes from his feet. If she attempted to move from his path of attack, an arc of bloody needles from the ground surrounded her from all sides as well, trapping her in a ring.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return to Chaos (Nebun Thread)   Return to Chaos (Nebun Thread) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2014, 11:53 pm

Jessica realized there was no way out and a tear rolled down her cheek. Jenna, realizing this was the end transformed and grabbed her sisters hands. Jessica embraced her sister, the tears flowing harder. "We did just fine Jesse... We are dying to protect the school.... Protect your students." At the word students Jessica began to cry harder as she pictured her students one by one.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Return to Chaos (Nebun Thread)   Return to Chaos (Nebun Thread) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2014, 12:41 am

Nebun's claw passed through their necks so effortlessly that graceful was the only way to describe it. The eerie blue lights reflected the thin arc of blood which followed the motion of his hand in an ethereal fashion, a sliver of sanguine luminescence. The mad kishin stood still, perfectly poised at the conclusion of the blow. The sisters seemed to hang still before their heads flopped backwards, still held to the body by a thin ribbon of flesh at the back of the neck.

It was said a person remained conscious for five or 6 seconds after decapitation; just long enough for them to see his jaw stretch to an unnatural length with a sickening twist and crunch of bone, as he swallowed them whole.

A minute later, after his stomach had squeezed them like a trash compactor and his body returned to a normal size, Nebun wiped a dribble of blood, almost delicately, from the corner of his mouth. "Well, family should stick together I suppose...even to the end." He mused, chuckling mordantly "Nettie would agree, I'm sure."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return to Chaos (Nebun Thread)   Return to Chaos (Nebun Thread) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Return to Chaos (Nebun Thread)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2