Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Extreme Studying!!! (except not really) (me and Zacky) FINISHED

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

Extreme Studying!!! (except not really) (me and Zacky) FINISHED - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extreme Studying!!! (except not really) (me and Zacky) FINISHED   Extreme Studying!!! (except not really) (me and Zacky) FINISHED - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2014, 3:18 pm

Ryder held Isabela back to stand in between her and Alexander. He then gave a completely confused face as he tried to understand what Isabela had just said.

Alexander immediately heard Isabela and transformed his hand into the barrel of his cannon weapon form and pointed it at the two shakily. His left eye twitched for a moment before he finally took in a good look of them. "Stay the fuck away from me.", he said in a quiet yet harsh tone. He then stood up, put the spray can down, and transformed his cannon back into his normal arm. "Please... Do you know where I can find information on a monster named... Ilu?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Studying!!! (except not really) (me and Zacky) FINISHED   Extreme Studying!!! (except not really) (me and Zacky) FINISHED - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2014, 3:38 pm

"You would vandalize these books in the sake of learn about some monster!? You could not have just bother to ask?" Isabela exclaimed, looking at the damage that the paint had caused. The books he had sprayed were ruined, and they would be lucky if they could get the paint off the floors. She could feel her soul flaring up, but she quickly pulled it in. "I ought to report this to Lord Death." She muttered.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Studying!!! (except not really) (me and Zacky) FINISHED   Extreme Studying!!! (except not really) (me and Zacky) FINISHED - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2014, 4:13 pm

Alexander sighed before speaking, "Ok... Maybe taking my anger out on the... Damn books... Was a bad idea. I'll happily pay off all the damage after I get this matter taken care of. I really need to know more about Ilu, I need to figure out how to clean up an even bigger mess I've caused. If I could only find out more about him... I could possibly become strong enough."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Studying!!! (except not really) (me and Zacky) FINISHED   Extreme Studying!!! (except not really) (me and Zacky) FINISHED - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2014, 5:26 pm

"First of all, before I tell you anything, who are you? Are you a student here?" Isabela asked. She had no knowledge off the top of her head on the subject that the boy wanted, but she had several ideas about who to ask.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Studying!!! (except not really) (me and Zacky) FINISHED   Extreme Studying!!! (except not really) (me and Zacky) FINISHED - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2014, 2:09 am

"My name is Alex, I'm a weapon student.", Alexander said, not fully willing to give his full name.

Ryder leaned in next to Isabela to whisper into her ear, "Are we really going to help this random guy out. Not to be mean or anything... But he looks like one of those people you might see in rehab or something like that." Ryder then gave her a serious look before casting his gaze back over Alexander.

(Sorry for long delay, something important came up. You know, just getting ready for Thanksgiving and all that.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Studying!!! (except not really) (me and Zacky) FINISHED   Extreme Studying!!! (except not really) (me and Zacky) FINISHED - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2014, 12:28 pm

OOC: I know the feel, mate, so no worries :D

IC: Isabela gave Ryder a look that told the boy to trust her before she refocused on Alex. "Why do you need to know about Ilu? What has he done to you?" Isabela asked. She would not help him if concealed the truth, and she dared him to lie to her. With her arms crossed and a look that could kill on her face, she scarcely resembled the girl in the alcove reading a book. This girl was Isabela, the meister. She would fight and would show no mercy if she had to. The flip switched whenever she felt threatened, and gone was the shy and sweet girl. It was a very useful, yet unreliable defense mechanism.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Studying!!! (except not really) (me and Zacky) FINISHED   Extreme Studying!!! (except not really) (me and Zacky) FINISHED - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2014, 5:00 am

((OOC:Again, sorry for long delay.))

Alexander stared at her for a moment and chuckled slightly, "Maybe... You aren't so bad. That look... Really lightens up my mood. I take it that you were trying to be scary? Honestly though, that look makes you look as cute as a... Mentally dysfunctional puppy."

Alexander's joyful tone quickly died off as he switched back to a much darker tone. "I know what true fear is though... And Ilu pours the very emotion out with his presence alone. Is just a few nights ago that I witnessed him... Attacking what appeared like a witch. I know he doesn't sound too bad right now... But believe me, he's serious trouble. Soon after... Ilu had sprouted what looked like... tendrils that he used to squeeze his form inside of the witch. Through her ears... The very corners of her eyes... And the spaces in-between her nails and flesh. I can still picture it inside my fucking head right now... The tentacles that squirmed beneath her flesh... It's making it hard to sleep at night. Ilu soon left the witch's body... But he left something inside her... I know it. It caused her to feel extreme amounts of both pleasure... And nearly unbearable pain. I tried to kill him... I really tried... But I simply wasn't strong enough. He got away and I was left... To taste bitter defeat. I simply feel so... Guilty right now. This feeling of guilt just keeps growing and growing inside me... If I was simply strong enough back then... Maybe... Just maybe I could've stopped him. Now he's out there... Possibly getting stronger... Maybe enslaving many others as I speak. That's why I need to learn more about him. If I could learn more about him... Maybe I can find a way to stop him."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Studying!!! (except not really) (me and Zacky) FINISHED   Extreme Studying!!! (except not really) (me and Zacky) FINISHED - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2014, 1:15 pm

OOC: Sounds like one of Sov's characters.

IC: Isabela listened to the boy's story, making to sure to pay attention to his body language and vocal inflections. That's how she knew when people were lying to her, and she could tell that he was telling he truth, or an Oscar-level actor. It is very hard to fake pain like that. She disregarded his first comment he made about her. She was used to people telling her that she wasn't very intimidating. However, those were the people who haven't seen her fight before. Isabela dedicated herself to be 110% in everything she did, and fighting, as a meister, was one of those things. "I think you need to go to someone higher than me. Lord Death and his Death Scythes should handle this. There are no books here with someone of that name. I should know because I've read most of them and help the librarian with her duties a lot of times." Isabela said gently, switching gears again.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Studying!!! (except not really) (me and Zacky) FINISHED   Extreme Studying!!! (except not really) (me and Zacky) FINISHED - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2014, 1:56 pm

((OCC: It is but he based him off some demon, evil god, or a very powerful spirit from... Babylonian belief. Also... What do you think of my writing in general? Can you give me some criticism please?)

Alexander sighed and took out a checkbook. "I'll go check up with them, thanks and... I think $5,000 should cover just about all of the damage.", He said after writing down the check and handing it to her. He then pocketed his checkbook and left the library.

Ryder took a look at the check in Isabela's hands and grew extremely pale, "He just has... Thousands of dollars... To pass out?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Studying!!! (except not really) (me and Zacky) FINISHED   Extreme Studying!!! (except not really) (me and Zacky) FINISHED - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2014, 2:03 pm

"Um, well, I guess. I mean, my family has money like that, but that doesn't mean I do. He probably does street art, both legally and illegally. They can make a decent amount of money." Isabela said, leaving the aisle. She went over to the librarian, explained to her what happened, gave her the check, and returned to Ryder. "This is one strange day." She said.

OOC: Your writing is fine, aside from a few common errors that everyone makes. I would put you in the upper tiers of writers on this site, especially since (and don't get mad at me for this) I am assuming you're, like, 15.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Studying!!! (except not really) (me and Zacky) FINISHED   Extreme Studying!!! (except not really) (me and Zacky) FINISHED - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2014, 2:17 pm

(OCC: Thank you very much and you'll be safe to assume so. I started writing two years ago and my grammar and spelling skills were completely horrendous back then. I was probably even worse than Jac.)

Ryder nodded in agreement before asking, "Do really think he was telling the truth earlier? He could just be some nut job right... And even if he was telling the truth... Do you think that it'd be dangerous to be outside now or something like that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Studying!!! (except not really) (me and Zacky) FINISHED   Extreme Studying!!! (except not really) (me and Zacky) FINISHED - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2014, 2:24 pm

"He wasn't lying, and we can't let this put fear into our hearts. Many dangerous things happen in this city. We just have to be more careful. So, you originally were asking if I had a weapon partner, and I told you no. I assume the follow up question was whether I can wield you or not?" Isabela told Ryder, trying to both calm him and change the subject. She actually wouldn't mind talking about wielding right now.

OOC: I highly doubt you can be worse than him.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Studying!!! (except not really) (me and Zacky) FINISHED   Extreme Studying!!! (except not really) (me and Zacky) FINISHED - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2014, 2:40 pm

Ryder knew that she was trying calm and it really was working. It might be possible now that he could have her as a partner. If he was capable of striking a partnership with her, Ryder knew that he would be safe from any danger that might cross his path, "Yeah... I would really appreciate it if you wield me... But on not entirely sure if you'll enjoy my weapon form or not. It's... Kinda hard to explain it. It's like a... Like a... Claw."

((OOC: Yeah but I really was worse than him back then. I'm just glad that my writing skill was capable of far surpassing his now.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Studying!!! (except not really) (me and Zacky) FINISHED   Extreme Studying!!! (except not really) (me and Zacky) FINISHED - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2014, 3:27 pm

"A hand claw? Like, a gauntlet with blades for fingers? I've heard of them, though they are quite uncommon. Why do you not like it?" Isabela asked.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Studying!!! (except not really) (me and Zacky) FINISHED   Extreme Studying!!! (except not really) (me and Zacky) FINISHED - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2014, 3:34 pm

"It just... Sounds a bit ridiculous. It's not really a weapon that many people will really rely on you know. You can have a sword, a knife, a gun, and so on. My weapon form just isn't really all that common and might even be hard to fight with.", Ryder said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Studying!!! (except not really) (me and Zacky) FINISHED   Extreme Studying!!! (except not really) (me and Zacky) FINISHED - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2014, 3:37 pm

"They are usually worn in pairs, but one is just fine. Claw weapons are fast and they are good for slipping under armor. The blades are individual daggers, so it's like having daggers for fingers." She explained, trying to boost his confidence a bit. She felt bad for him, and she wanted him to know that his weapon did have some really good uses.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Studying!!! (except not really) (me and Zacky) FINISHED   Extreme Studying!!! (except not really) (me and Zacky) FINISHED - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2014, 3:45 pm

"Do you really think it's a type of weapon that someone of your caliber would use? You already told me that you met up with many weapons and they never truly aligned with your personal likings. I want to be your partner... But can you honestly look at me and say that you would enjoy me as a partner as well?", Ryder asked while staring directly into her eyes. "Would you consider me a perfect weapon?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Studying!!! (except not really) (me and Zacky) FINISHED   Extreme Studying!!! (except not really) (me and Zacky) FINISHED - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2014, 3:46 pm

"There is only one way to find out." Isabela said, her voice hinting at what had to happen next.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Studying!!! (except not really) (me and Zacky) FINISHED   Extreme Studying!!! (except not really) (me and Zacky) FINISHED - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2014, 3:50 pm

Ryder nodded and held out his left hand for her to take.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Studying!!! (except not really) (me and Zacky) FINISHED   Extreme Studying!!! (except not really) (me and Zacky) FINISHED - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2014, 3:52 pm

Isabela reached out and grabbed his hand. This would be the twelfth weapon she had tried. She really was tired of trying to find the one for her. She really hoped this one would be the one.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Studying!!! (except not really) (me and Zacky) FINISHED   Extreme Studying!!! (except not really) (me and Zacky) FINISHED - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2014, 4:03 pm

Ryder took a deep breath and concentrated for a moment on his weapon form. Just then, his entire body glowed with a with a dim and ominous red light. His body then unraveled like ribbons and he began to wrap himself around Isabela's hand. The dim light around Isabela's hand soon died off and Ryder's weapon form finally came into view, "So... What do you think?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Studying!!! (except not really) (me and Zacky) FINISHED   Extreme Studying!!! (except not really) (me and Zacky) FINISHED - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2014, 8:53 pm

Isabela admired the weapon, looking at home it fit on her hand. It was light, moved quickly, yet still carried a factor of intimidation considering it had a bunch of skulls on it. Also, she felt a different feeling; one that she hadn't felt with the others. Yes, she resonated with them, but she hadn't felt this.....level of connection. It was different, and it was wonderful. She felt good with this weapon in hand. "I...I like it. It feels.....right." She murmured out, surprised by how she felt. She truly had not expected this to work, but she could feel it in her very soul. She had found her weapon. "I accept you, Ryder. I'll be your meister." She said, and it felt so good to finally be able to say those words.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Studying!!! (except not really) (me and Zacky) FINISHED   Extreme Studying!!! (except not really) (me and Zacky) FINISHED - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2014, 11:00 pm

"Really!?", Ryder said excitedly, causing him to lose his concentration and revert back to his human form. His arms and legs seemed to be entangled around Isabela's arm before he quickly released her and collapsed to the floor. He had slammed his head with great force against the floor, causing his entire body to overflow with a tremendous amount of pain. He then let out a yelp before rubbing the back of his head in an attempt to soothe away the pain.

"S-Sorry... I... Need a bit of work on maintaining my weapon form.", Ryder said as he casted his gaze down towards the ground to hide the small tears that began to build in his eyes because of the pain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Studying!!! (except not really) (me and Zacky) FINISHED   Extreme Studying!!! (except not really) (me and Zacky) FINISHED - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2014, 1:36 pm

Isabela knelt down and ran her hand through the boy's hair, checking for an bumps. She could see the tears, but she didn't say anything about it. She didn't want him to be embarrassed. "Are you alright? That look painful." She said, her fingers gently feeling a tender area so she wouldn't hurt him too badly. She really ought to take him the the nurse's office, but she wanted to hear from him first. She knew how stubborn boys could be when it came to being injured.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Studying!!! (except not really) (me and Zacky) FINISHED   Extreme Studying!!! (except not really) (me and Zacky) FINISHED - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2014, 7:30 pm

Ryder quickly wiped away the small tears on his face and lifted his head back up to Isabela. "I-I'm fine. Th-Thanks Isabela. I'm perfectly fine now, no biggie... But... We really are partners now? Am I right?", Ryder asked Isabela with an obvious look of hope appearing on his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Studying!!! (except not really) (me and Zacky) FINISHED   Extreme Studying!!! (except not really) (me and Zacky) FINISHED - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Extreme Studying!!! (except not really) (me and Zacky) FINISHED
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next