Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Extreme Studying!!! (except not really) (me and Zacky) FINISHED

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Extreme Studying!!! (except not really) (me and Zacky) FINISHED - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extreme Studying!!! (except not really) (me and Zacky) FINISHED   Extreme Studying!!! (except not really) (me and Zacky) FINISHED - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2014, 10:05 pm

Isabela laughed a bit and said, "Yes, Ryder, your right. We're partners, and that means you will let me drag you to the nurse's office to get your head checked out." Isabela was smirking as she pulled the boy to his feel and began to drag him out of the library.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Studying!!! (except not really) (me and Zacky) FINISHED   Extreme Studying!!! (except not really) (me and Zacky) FINISHED - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2014, 11:05 pm

"W-W-Woah!", Ryder cried out as he was being dragged off. He soon calmed himself and chuckled as he then kept up with the pace of his new partner. Sure he didn't think that he really needed to head to the nurse's office but he was still happy to oblige for the sake of Isabela.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Studying!!! (except not really) (me and Zacky) FINISHED   Extreme Studying!!! (except not really) (me and Zacky) FINISHED - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2014, 11:19 pm

The quick trip to the nurse's office went pretty much as Isabela had expected, but she was still glad that she made Ryder go. The nurse told them exactly what they both already knew; that it was just a nasty bump and Tylenol was the best cure. The pair was back in the library almost as quick as they left it. "Sorry about that. I know it was pretty expected, but I tend to worry way too much about things, and a professional opinion helps me calm down." She told him, blushing a bit out of embarrassment. She was still a bit in shock that she finally had a weapon that she could call her own, so that probably fed into her already large need to make sure the people she liked were well and taken care of.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Studying!!! (except not really) (me and Zacky) FINISHED   Extreme Studying!!! (except not really) (me and Zacky) FINISHED - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2014, 1:48 pm

Ryder was glad that the trip to the nurse's office went as quickly as it did. It calmed Isabela and that was all Ryder was really worried about at the moment. "Don't worry about it ok, in fact... I hit my head alot like I did earlier at the beginning of my first day at school. I was taking a rest on the stairs in front of the school when someone bumped right into me. Slammed my head against the concrete step but pretty much got the same results at the office as we did today.", Ryder said as he began to recall some of the strange looks on the nurses in the office today.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Studying!!! (except not really) (me and Zacky) FINISHED   Extreme Studying!!! (except not really) (me and Zacky) FINISHED - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2014, 5:15 pm

"Please don't make that a habit unless yo want to deal with me in mommy mode. Most people find that annoying." Isabela told him, laughing as she spoke, but still was being quite serious.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Studying!!! (except not really) (me and Zacky) FINISHED   Extreme Studying!!! (except not really) (me and Zacky) FINISHED - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2014, 3:43 am

Ryder chuckled slightly, taking her statement as a joke, before a thought suddenly occurred to him. "Hey Isabela... When does the next class start?", he asked as he looked around the library for a clock.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Studying!!! (except not really) (me and Zacky) FINISHED   Extreme Studying!!! (except not really) (me and Zacky) FINISHED - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2014, 10:09 am

"In about ten minutes. I only have classes here once a week, but I keep the schedule in mind. You can probably make your next class if you hustle." Isabela said, not realizing herself how much time had passed. It was just something she didn't think about since all of her classes were online.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Studying!!! (except not really) (me and Zacky) FINISHED   Extreme Studying!!! (except not really) (me and Zacky) FINISHED - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Extreme Studying!!! (except not really) (me and Zacky) FINISHED
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3