Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sshhh, I'm studying.... or trying to at least. (( Open to anyone who wants to join ))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Sshhh, I'm studying.... or trying to at least. (( Open to anyone who wants to join )) Empty
PostSubject: Sshhh, I'm studying.... or trying to at least. (( Open to anyone who wants to join ))   Sshhh, I'm studying.... or trying to at least. (( Open to anyone who wants to join )) I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2015, 10:53 pm

It was quiet, too quiet actually. Though, if one happened to be in the library than one would assume that it would be quiet.A rather loud and kinda of obnoxious yawn disrupted the silence for a moment, it had come from Kiyohime. She was laying on top of one of the big, wooden, circular desks in the Dwma's library. She was laying on her back and hung her head off the table. Her long pink hair hanging straight down and pooling on the floor. She was flipping through the pages of a boo and had various papers and books scattered all around. She was quickly coming to the realization that we all knew by now, Studying sucks!.

Kiyohime sighed and closed the book. She had been studying for quite some time now and had reached the point in which she wasn't really retaining anything anymore. In fact she was pretty sure she had read the same sentence over four times now...She set the book down on the floor and sat up.. Wait..... why was the room spinning now?

All the blood that rushed to her head from hanging upside down had quickly made its way back to its proper place which gave her a slight dizzy spell.. Kiyohime groaned as she felt her stomach flip-flop inside her from the room spinning. She flopped down on the table again and slowly rolled off the table and fell onto the floor with a dull thump. The thump was big enough however to disturb the small stack of books she had on the table next to her. The book on top of the stack fell over and fell open on top of her face.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Sshhh, I'm studying.... or trying to at least. (( Open to anyone who wants to join )) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sshhh, I'm studying.... or trying to at least. (( Open to anyone who wants to join ))   Sshhh, I'm studying.... or trying to at least. (( Open to anyone who wants to join )) I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2015, 5:35 pm

Such a beautiful day in the academy! Everything seemed quiet and calm. Students were studying, having club activities and other things like this. And I? Just looking at all those busy people was giving me a slight depressional feeling. As a person, who didn't have anything to do at that moment, I started to walk around the school, desperately looking for something to do. To be honest, I dislike doing nothing because boredom is a terrible thing. Suddenly I got an idea, when I realized that I finally need to find that one Sherlock Holmes book. It was the second part of the book series, I guess..
So I decided to just head into the library, with hope to finally find the book and finish the whole series.
You should know, dear reader, that I'm a book worm

As soon as I entered the library, I adjusted my glasses and looked around. Empty, no living soul. Or was it only my sick imagination?
"Oh come on, Mr Raccoon! I have to do something fun! The reader cannot get bored from reading my post!" I told myself.

Suddenly I heard a loud noise. Did someone fell of the chair or got stuck under a pile of books? I had to find out. Perhaps, I could also find a new ally? I decided to walk over to the source of that terrible noise. The only thing I found was a girl, who was laying on the ground with a book on her face
"Well..Yeah..uhm...Did..are you okay? What happened?" I asked with a..well.. With the confusion on my face
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Sshhh, I'm studying.... or trying to at least. (( Open to anyone who wants to join ))   Sshhh, I'm studying.... or trying to at least. (( Open to anyone who wants to join )) I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2015, 9:17 pm

Engulfed by the white noise in his mind, a young man poured himself into a book that told tales of an ancient man's trials. The shaggy haired youth was laying on the ground in between two of the many rows of bookshelves. As he held the book above his head with one hand, he spun images into his head with as his other hand danced through each line, but with a sudden thud from inside the library, Grey was pulled out of the ancient man's life and back into the reality of his own.

He paused for a moment before calmly inserting a bookmark into his book and then getting up to stretch. When he heard an unfamiliar voice checking on someone's well being he decided to indulge his curiosity and go just far enough out of the aisle he was in to catch a glimpse of a girl lying on the floor and the guy who approached her. He leaned against the bookshelf so he could be nosy comfortably.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sshhh, I'm studying.... or trying to at least. (( Open to anyone who wants to join ))   Sshhh, I'm studying.... or trying to at least. (( Open to anyone who wants to join )) I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2015, 9:28 pm

Kiyohime groaned lowly as she waited for her stomach and head to stop spinning. A voice addressing her caught her attention. She opened her eyes revealing her brilliant blue orbs. She looked up at the boy and noticed another kid watching nearby as well. She giggled happily as they were  both now upside down." Hey! How are you guys doing that?! that's a pretty cool trick... I wish I could stand or sit on the ceiling.. I would have to use extra sticky shoes but i don't think those exist.."Kiyohime mused out loud for a moment..  She  finally stood up dusted herself off and smoothed out her clothes before beaming brightly. " Yeah, i'm okay.. My name is Kiyohime yuukio.. It's a pleasure to meet you" Despite her reputation of being weird and air-headed. She was actually quite nice and polite.

She was practically beaming from ear to ear and her eyes were dancing with excitement. It wasn't everyday that someone struck up a conversation with her. Perhaps today would be the day she made a friend!  That thought alone made her light up like a Christmas tree. Her career so far as a student here had been quite an uneventful one.  Because of her eccentricities the other students understandably gave her distance. Though despite being lonely, kiyohime did not let this bother her. She stubbornly clung to her optimism.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Sshhh, I'm studying.... or trying to at least. (( Open to anyone who wants to join ))   Sshhh, I'm studying.... or trying to at least. (( Open to anyone who wants to join )) I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2015, 1:27 pm

I looked at her for amoment, waiting for her response. In the corner of my eye, I noticed a male human that was observing us, but more important was that girl. Her groan assured me that she's alive. Great, one less thing to worry about. She then opened her eyes. As I noticed, she had pretty eyes, but yeah..There was someone else in my heart. so her cute eyes couldn't get too much attention.
The girl said something about them standing on the ceiling, which confused me a lot.
But, after a moment I smiled and put my hands on my hips. "Oh yeah! Don't worry about it, I'm just testing my new gravity boots!" I told her, trying to sound convicing.
However, when she stood up and my joke was usless, I chuckled.

The girl introduced herself. Kiyohime Yuukio- Japanese sounding name, as I noticed.
I looked closely at her and adjusted my glasses. Her handcuffs caught the most of my attention, because..I'd never seen anyone wearing handcuffs as an accessory "I'm Lukas Mądry, but people call me "Mr Raccoon". It's nice to meet you, Kiyohime" I introduced myself, politely.

I was curious about the young man, who'd been observing us since the beginning of those events. Was he going to walk over to us and joing the potentional conversation? Or was he just a typical osbserver, who had nothing interesting to do?
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Sshhh, I'm studying.... or trying to at least. (( Open to anyone who wants to join ))   Sshhh, I'm studying.... or trying to at least. (( Open to anyone who wants to join )) I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2015, 4:26 am

From his comfortable spot at the bookshelf, Grey would look down into the bookshelf and would notice that this was the practical chem section. He would let out a quiet "huh" and reach down and grab one of the books. Now half paying attention to the index half paying attention to them, Grey checked the book to see if it had anything relevant to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sshhh, I'm studying.... or trying to at least. (( Open to anyone who wants to join ))   Sshhh, I'm studying.... or trying to at least. (( Open to anyone who wants to join )) I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2015, 12:04 am

Kiyohime giggled happily as Lukas introduced himself.. She opened her mouth to say something else. But, what came out was not words. Instead she was interrupted by a loud grumbling of her tummy.. Kiyohime blushed softly at the loud noise but perked up immediately as a great idea passed through her mind.. She grabbed Lukas’s hands in hers ” neh, neh.. You wanna go grab lunch with me?” She asked eagerly.

Her bright blue eyes sparkling with anticipation and hope. In all honesty, she looked just like a puppy-dog awaiting its owners instructions. Whether he answered or not, she would than lean all the way over to the side as she balanced on one foot, her head tilted to the side as well. She smiled widely and as she made eye contact with Grey. " You wanna come with us too?!" She asked with a pleading tone.

There was a huge grin on her face and she laughed softly. She was obviously very pleased with herself and the new friends she had just made.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Sshhh, I'm studying.... or trying to at least. (( Open to anyone who wants to join ))   Sshhh, I'm studying.... or trying to at least. (( Open to anyone who wants to join )) I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2015, 2:33 pm

When I heard the grumble of her tummy, I wanted to chuckle quietly, it was funny and then her blush, oh my lord. Kyohime was such an interesting person, I needed to make friends with her. When she grabbed my hands in hers, I looked at her in confused, I was not used to such interactions with people I barely knew, but I did not say a word, being aware that some people just are more open towards the others than I.
"Yes, Sure! I'd be a pleasure. Oh, you made me feel terribly hungry right now." I said with a happy chuckle.

Our attention was again focused on the person near the bookshelf. I waited for his reply with curiosity in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Sshhh, I'm studying.... or trying to at least. (( Open to anyone who wants to join ))   Sshhh, I'm studying.... or trying to at least. (( Open to anyone who wants to join )) I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2015, 5:32 pm

Grey scanned the book a little until he decided it didn't have anything he knew how to use. "I have no plans for lunch, and it is always nice to make a new acquaintance." With a soft thud Grey closed the book and placed it back on the shelf. "Did you have anywhere in mind because I know a pretty good bakery," Grey said as he walked towards the duo he'd been watching. His mouth was watering at the thought of going to Frau Drew's bakery.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sshhh, I'm studying.... or trying to at least. (( Open to anyone who wants to join ))   Sshhh, I'm studying.... or trying to at least. (( Open to anyone who wants to join )) I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2015, 5:59 pm

Melody dashed into the library and ran into a group of people. "Sorry!" she almost screamed as she bounced off of one of them and fell to the floor. She looked up and sighed. The fall had made her completely forget why she was in such a hurry, so she jumped up and apologized again to the three standing there, especially to the guy with glasses, who was the one she bumped into. "I'm really sorry, I should have been paying more attention," she told him, readjusting her earbuds. "I guess I should introduce myself, My name's Melody Bridges, Weapon, I hope we can redo this whole first impression thing." She looked off for a second, "Great job Melody, that's the best way to fit in, run people over."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sshhh, I'm studying.... or trying to at least. (( Open to anyone who wants to join ))   Sshhh, I'm studying.... or trying to at least. (( Open to anyone who wants to join )) I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2015, 4:31 am

Kiyohime's eyes lit up when grey and Mr. raccoon agreed to join her for lunch. She stood back up normally. She bounced up and down in tiny circles. Her long, pink hair bouncing lively with her. She clapped her hands together happily. " Oh yay!! oh, i'm soo happy!" She exclaimed and waited for Grey to walk over towards them so they could go. The promise of a potential bakery definitely caught Kiyohime's attention. "oooh~ a bakery?!" she inquired further. She would have asked more questions but she never got the opportunity because the trio was promptly interrupted by another student.

A rather cute had accidentally run into them and hastily introduced herself. Kiyohime observed the newcomer with great interest. Holy cow! She had met ANOTHER new person! that was three in one whole day! this was shaping up to be the best day ever! She giggled and smiled " heeheehee, that's okay! that's the best way to meet new people. Because they least expect it and then suddenly BAM!! new friend!" Kiyohime stated doing her best to console the girl.
"my name is Kiyohime Yuukio. I am a weapon too!"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Sshhh, I'm studying.... or trying to at least. (( Open to anyone who wants to join ))   Sshhh, I'm studying.... or trying to at least. (( Open to anyone who wants to join )) I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2015, 1:43 pm

I smiled, to show my happines. Finally, I made friends in this strange school. It's a good start!.
Grey's proposition also caught, my attention. "Buying lunch from the bakery definitely sounds like an excelent idea!" I commented, still smiling. I adjusted my glasses, as my imagination started showing me the pictures of the tasty-looking lunch. I chuckled a bit at this thought.

All of a sudden, I was bumped by someone. The bump was followed by a scream. I caught the lost balance, preventing myself from landing on the floor and looked at the newcomer. Another surprised expression could be seen on my face. She started to apologize "Oh don't worry, strange accidents happen sometimes." I replied, trying to not laugh at the whole situation.
"My name's Lucas. People call me Mr Raccoon. I..Am a meister. Nice to meet you" I introduced myself with a smile. When I noticed that she's having a nice chat with herself, I chuckled a bit. I realized how people see me when I speak with myself or with the reader. "Oh come ooon! That's the best way to fit in!" I told her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sshhh, I'm studying.... or trying to at least. (( Open to anyone who wants to join ))   Sshhh, I'm studying.... or trying to at least. (( Open to anyone who wants to join )) I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2015, 3:04 pm

Yui was walking towards the library. She carried two full bags of books a stuffed backpack and carried another stack of books on her tail. Aside from the tail she was in a human form. She figured she should stop hoarding and stockpiling books, other students from the academy might need them too after all. As she reached the entrance she heard voices. The library was a lot noisier than she remembered. More reasons to take books along to study in her own room and the fact that people were always staring at her whenever she was trying to read didn't help either.

She casually passed the group that was talking near the entrance. Something about lunch. She placed the bags of books on the floor and grabbed the stack of books from her tail to place them on the counter. She then started unloading the bags of books carefully. Most she studied were books about witches, soul structures and curses.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Sshhh, I'm studying.... or trying to at least. (( Open to anyone who wants to join ))   Sshhh, I'm studying.... or trying to at least. (( Open to anyone who wants to join )) I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2015, 6:56 pm

Grey's attention was taken away from the group and his focus settled onto Yui. Yui's tail reminding him of the fight on the moon. There was a dragon-lady who had flown their and fought with/against them, and this girl's tail looked as if it was made of scales from that thing. She probably wasn't a dragon or anything though since she was here so comfortably, not that a dragon couldn't be at the DWMA. He just doubted that she was one. "Do I know you?" Grey whispered under his breath, for the moment forgetting about the others he was around. Grey pondered this, staring through Yui More so than at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sshhh, I'm studying.... or trying to at least. (( Open to anyone who wants to join ))   Sshhh, I'm studying.... or trying to at least. (( Open to anyone who wants to join )) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sshhh, I'm studying.... or trying to at least. (( Open to anyone who wants to join ))
Page 1 of 1