Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RP appreciation thread

Go down 
AuthorMessage

RP appreciation thread Empty
PostSubject: RP appreciation thread   RP appreciation thread I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2014, 4:50 am

I've wanted to post on so many threads about how amazing rp they are doing but felt like it would break the story, so I'm making this thread! Basically you can write here about a thread or a post you think was funny/well written/ gave you goosebumps/etc.

Okay so first, the thread: A fallen angel or monster? Great writing by both Myra and Zacky! Oh and the characters! They really surprised me, keep it up!

Secondly: Fun In the Sun This was really fun to read :D

I think I had some others too, but these were the ones I could think of from the top of my head
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RP appreciation thread   RP appreciation thread I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2014, 6:17 pm

Well, being a part of the second one, I'd like to say thanks a bunch!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RP appreciation thread   RP appreciation thread I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2014, 1:44 am

I want to honestly say that The Search For A Weapon Partner was a great thread for me. And I would personally like to thank Shizu for being part of my first AMAZINGLY AWESOME thread ever. You're actually pretty great.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RP appreciation thread   RP appreciation thread I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2014, 2:57 am

''However, being the kind, refined woman I am''
THIS ^ this made my morning! Awesome comment from the Angel by Myra in the A fallen angel or monster thread :D
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: RP appreciation thread   RP appreciation thread I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2014, 11:52 am

Don't have anything to say, since the only joy I derive from rp is causing despair, but I really love the idea of this thread. You are here-bye Sovuru-approved!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RP appreciation thread   RP appreciation thread I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2014, 3:44 pm

aw thank you guys so much :')

SPYDER CAN WE JUST TALK ABOUT RED X IVORY FOR A DAMN SECOND

true chemistry honestly

also KINSEI X SAKURA SO MUCH FUN
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RP appreciation thread   RP appreciation thread I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2015, 3:46 am

Thread name:A Happy Day
How did I miss this?! Very interesting to read and I had my pulse going up few times while reading it. Can't wait to see how this ends :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP appreciation thread   RP appreciation thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RP appreciation thread
Page 1 of 1