Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Child of Darkness

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Child of Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Child of Darkness   Child of Darkness I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2014, 12:54 pm

A woman was walking home with a bag of groceries at night, "It's a beautiful night, not too hot, not too cold, absolutely wonderful" the woman sighed in content, she jumped in fear as a child's voice answered her from behind "it is a wonderful night isn't it? Though I prefer colder nights~" The woman looked back to see a little boy in a black tuxedo standing at the edge of a pitch black dark alley "O-oh, you surprised me, little boy, what are you doing outside by yourself at night? It's dangerous" the woman said, slowly approaching the boy, but something made her stop, she suddenly got a sense of blood chilling fear, this boy wasn't a regular little kid. The boy had a dark aura, his dark red-violet eyes glowed in the darkness, and there was a faint but distinctive sound of whispering, whispering of tortured souls. "What...are you?" The woman stuttered in fear, a crooked smile spread on the boy's face "Me? Well...." as he began to speak, shadowy tendrils shot out of the alley and snaked around the alley, the boy chuckled darkly as the tendrils pulled the woman into the dark alley screaming, "...I'm darkness itself..."

A can from the bag of groceries rolled from the alley a few seconds later

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[Next morning]

A crowd of  people were at the alley that morning, for they found a woman laying in it, shivering, sobbing, bitterly cold, and barely alive, an ambulance parked nearby and medical professionals came out to  put the poor woman on a stretcher, "alright ma'am, could you tell us what happened?" One of the ambulance men asked, the woman looked up at him absolutely terrified and whimpered one word "darkness....."

A little boy wearing a black t-shirt and black shorts watched  the ambulance road away from the scene, he had a black ball in his hand and was standing at the back of the crowd, a sweet smile spread on the boy's face "That's a pity, a real shame.." he said, but even though his voice and smile were sweet, there was no mercy in his light, red-violet eyes...

The crowd started to scatter but the boy stayed at the scene, he  sat on a nearby bench and started bouncing his ball, acting as innocent as possible, Hmm, that was a filling meal last night, but I'm going to need to feed again tonight..,  he thought as he caught the ball and looked up at the sky "I wish someone would play with me" he said aloud, at this time of day this boy appeared to be nothing but a regular little kid, but only the woman knew what horrible he was in the darkness

Last edited by Vixy McCloud on March 1st 2015, 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Child of Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Child of Darkness   Child of Darkness I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2014, 4:07 pm

Ooc:hope you don't mind if i join.

Crusher and his partner had just arrived in america from their trip to europe. As they were headed to the dwma. reason was crusher wanted to walk the whole way. The two noticed a crowd and the ambulance ride off. As the two watch the people leave crusher lets out a chuckle. "Heh. Idiots i can't believe the people just walk away from some one that's got that lady's scent all around him." His focus cast upon the boy playing with the ball. "let me guess. You want to challenge the child." as ryu stands there crusher was already half way across the street so she decided to catch up to him. After they both cross the street crusher sits next to the boy while ryu leans on a nearby light post. "So what did you think of the scene? Pretty weird eh? But what is even more weird is that you seem to have the ladies scent all around you and your scent was all around the lady." As he finishes his sentence he gives the boy a toothy grin.

Last edited by crusher on December 12th 2014, 12:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Child of Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Child of Darkness   Child of Darkness I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2014, 12:38 am

Ooc: Salem wouldn't have the aura during the day
Back to top Go down

Child of Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Child of Darkness   Child of Darkness I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2014, 12:51 pm

OOC:ah ok. i fixed my post so that he smells the boys scent instead.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Child of Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Child of Darkness   Child of Darkness I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2014, 6:33 pm

Salem merely looked up at the boy and gives him a innocent smile "What ever do you mean, sir?" He asked kindly, Salem could sense that the energy flowing from the two was greater than regular humans, Hmmm, I should be careful around these two.... he thought
Back to top Go down

Child of Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Child of Darkness   Child of Darkness I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2014, 1:51 pm

OOC:salem reminds me of salim from fullmetal alchemist brotherhood. Especially with his shadow powers.

Once crusher heard the boy's question and his innocent look he began to laugh. "HA HA HA HA HA HA! You can't hide the ladies scent that hangs around you kid. It's like flies in a cow field. Any who. I wanted to challenge you. Me and my partner just got back from our little trip and i'm itchin for some action. So what do you say?" After crusher asked his question the dragoness began to speak. "don't mind my partner child. Just give us real answers to our questions and maybe you'll live to the next day.she gave a slight evil chuckle after her sentence. "hopefully the child bought that."thought ryu to herself.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Child of Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Child of Darkness   Child of Darkness I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2014, 1:57 pm

Ooc: That's the point XD

Salem kept his innocent face "Do you mean a fight?" He asked, trying to play dumb, Darn it, these two won't let up... he thought, holding back a growl
Back to top Go down

Child of Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Child of Darkness   Child of Darkness I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2014, 2:13 pm

"THAT'S RIGHT! a friendly little spar just to get a feel on each other's stren-" just before crusher could finish his sentence a long jet black tail wrapped around his arms and chest area and lifted him into the air. Then ryu sat in his place and looks to crusher. "why don't you chill for a moment while me and the little boy speak. she then looks down to the child that she towered over even while sitting and speaks to him. "As for you litte boy. I know your not fully human. You think i don't know what wraith's smell like. Now tell what you did to the woman or you might make a fitting snack for me. she then licked her lips like a lion does when it sees a meal.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Child of Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Child of Darkness   Child of Darkness I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2014, 2:19 pm

Salem gave them a cheery smile " Tsk, Tsk, threatening a child? The people in area are very family oriented and wouldn't take kindly to you eating a little boy in broad daylight~" he said sweetly, bouncing the ball again, Why don't they just go away already!? I can't afford to fight right now... he thought gravley
Back to top Go down

Child of Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Child of Darkness   Child of Darkness I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2014, 2:50 pm

"TSK! Smart ass little bastard.thought ryu. She then let out a slight chuckle and began to speak to the child once more. "you got me there little boy. It's been nice but we best get going good bye." with that ryu stands up and walks away with crusher still wrapped up in her tail. Once ryu knew she was out of the child hearing range she began to speak to crusher."okay tonight we're gonna go undercover. And by we i mean you disguised."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Child of Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Child of Darkness   Child of Darkness I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2014, 3:39 pm

Salem chuckled and waved goodbye to them "Bye-bye!" He said innocently, Finally!! he thought

Ooc: Timeskip to night time?
Back to top Go down

Child of Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Child of Darkness   Child of Darkness I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2014, 5:13 pm

Ooc:AYE!

That night there was a girl walking alone on the dark paved street only the thing was the girl was actually crusher in a very realistic costume. A sudden ring came from his pocket and he answeredit in afemale like voice. "hello? on the other end ryu can be heard laughing on the other end. "HA HA HA HA HA HA! WHAT THE HELL IS WITH THE VOICE!?" "A ninja must always use the right voice for the right disguise."said The teen in a female voice. "well what ever." with thatshe hung up and the disguised crusher puts the phone away.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Child of Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Child of Darkness   Child of Darkness I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2014, 8:17 pm

Salem was walking down the same sidewalk, bouncing his ball when he say Crusher, he smiled sweetly and approached him/her, "Hello!~" he said innocently, Hmmm, this energy...it's similar to the man from earlier......suspicious.. he thought, still keeping the innocent smile "Do you want to play?" He asked
Back to top Go down

Child of Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Child of Darkness   Child of Darkness I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2014, 12:27 pm

When crusher heard the boy ask if he/she wanyed to play he began.to speak in a feminine voice. "of course little boy. What would you like to play?" meanwhile high above the city ryu was watching and waiting. But mostly holding back snickers of the disguised crusher.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Child of Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Child of Darkness   Child of Darkness I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2014, 5:58 pm

"How about tag!?~" Salem suggested, and with a mischievous smile he tapped Crusher on the shoulder "tag your it!" He exclaimed as he started running away
Back to top Go down

Child of Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Child of Darkness   Child of Darkness I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2014, 12:06 pm

when the boy tagged him he/she gave a slight chuckle. when the boy started to run away crusher started to chase after him. "heh this kid doesn't know a thing about what i can do."thought crusher and in the blink of an eye he managed to appear in right behind the boy and tapped him on the back of the head. "know your it." crusher then gave a slight feminine chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Child of Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Child of Darkness   Child of Darkness I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2014, 5:57 pm

Salem stopped running and looked back, looking childishly astonished, "wow your fast!" He exclaimed cheerfully, but even though his expression and tone were sweet and excited Salem was quite annoyed, Tsk, this isn't a normal little girl, maybw not even a girl at all he thought
Back to top Go down

Child of Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Child of Darkness   Child of Darkness I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2014, 8:07 am

OOC:of you taje the last part of your sentence and put you avatar at the end it is really funny.

Crusher gave a small feminine chuckle and began to speak to the boy. "now it's your turn to be it~" with that he/she darted off at a slower speed and stopped in front of an alley way, turned around and stuck his/her tounge out to taunt the boy.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Child of Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Child of Darkness   Child of Darkness I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2014, 11:04 pm

Salem tried his hardest not to show his confusion and how annoyed he was, Tsk, this girl really thinks taunting will provoke me? What does she take me for, an unintelligent brash fool?, he thought coldy, however, no matter how much he hated the idea he must act like a normal boy to catch his prey, so reluctantly Salem took chase, keeping his enthusiastic expression
Back to top Go down

Child of Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Child of Darkness   Child of Darkness I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2014, 2:34 pm

As crusher watched the boy start to come after him/her he gave a slight chuckle and darted down the dark alley way. After a few second he/she comes across a wall "Uh oh. Dead end~" he then turned around and awaited the boys arrival.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Child of Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Child of Darkness   Child of Darkness I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2014, 11:23 pm

Salem stopped at the beginning of the alley, this reeks of a trap, he thought as he walked towards crusher slowly "just stop this foolish facade, I'm not that easily fooled..." Salem said, his once enthusiastic voice was now had an annoyed tone to it and sounded formal
Back to top Go down

Child of Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Child of Darkness   Child of Darkness I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2014, 9:08 am

Crusher let out slight chuckle and began to speak in his normal tone of voice. "Dang. How'd ya know it was me?well it doesn't matter. RYU NOW!" with that crusher's entire body went ablaze burning away the disguise and behind salem ryu landed in front of the only exit of the alley. "you thought you were pretty cheeky you little bastard but look who's trapped. Got now there are two ways this can go down. Easy or hard." "Hey kid we're willing to give you a second chance to use your abilities for good. That's the easy way."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Child of Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Child of Darkness   Child of Darkness I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2014, 2:29 pm

Salem looked up at the night sky in thought

, hmmm, what I do isn't necessarily bad, but it isn't good either, so converting to "good" means I won't be able to feed, meaning I'll starve, meaning I'll die,

after his thought he looked at Ryu with a cheery smile "Nope, I don't want to convert to "good", especially if I'm being forced to by a pair of thick headed bullies~" he said with a little giggle

Ooc: Oh! I should've said this earlier but um, Salem wouldn't have a scent

Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Child of Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Child of Darkness   Child of Darkness I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2014, 2:30 pm

Ooc: also, Salem wasn't thinking aloud, btw, I just couldn't click italics
Back to top Go down

Child of Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Child of Darkness   Child of Darkness I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2014, 5:51 pm

"Ok.but could you at least go after bad people like murderers and thieves or just people 'who do bad things at least." The flames surrounding crusher started to die down until there where no more flames at all. With that crusher calmly walks past the boy over to ryu where she wraps her tail around him. "Just think it over k? Oh and think about that lady k. Imagine the worry her family has to deal with now. And before we leave would you like to come with us to japan. I gotta get my seal for my aura redone cause it starting to weaken. Who knows maybe you'll like japanese. HA HA HA HA HA !" After the pun they wait for the boys response.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Child of Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Child of Darkness   Child of Darkness I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Child of Darkness
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next