Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Child of Darkness

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Child of Darkness - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Child of Darkness   Child of Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 24th 2014, 4:54 pm

Salem didn't hesitate with his response "No, I don't want to go with you" he said bluntly with a cheery voice, these two basically threatened to kill him, of course he didn't want to go with them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Child of Darkness   Child of Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2014, 12:53 pm

"Oh okay. Oh and we don't gave a hard way. We just prefer to give people a second chance. If they don't follow their second chance and continue what they did before then we hunt them down. Not only that ryu likes to naie empty threats." Suddenly the dragoness rams crushers face unto the side of the building leaving a large crack. "now what is the point of making an empty threat if you just tell them that. And before we go to japan we are gonna go back to death city. Now good bye child. " with that ryu 'nfolded her wings and launched into to air leaving the child inthe alley way.

Ooc:sorry for the wait and crusher is still wrapped in her tail.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Child of Darkness   Child of Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2014, 5:10 pm

Salem stood in the dark alley, slightly dumbfounded, hmm, most of the adults I ever met lied to me, eh, well they still did by using that empty threat, but it wasn't a lie that was meant to harm me, he pondered on this thought for a while but then shrugged "Oh well" he said aloud, the boy walked out of the alley, looking for a midnight snack

Ooc: Thread end?
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Child of Darkness   Child of Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2015, 5:24 pm

((OOC: Now then, let's see if I can revive your thread here... And hopefully also my will to RP.))

A woman's figure sat on the curve of a miniature crescent moon that was dwarfed in size by the actually Moon that greeted the world every night. This moon floated above a small building that hid the woman's presence from the three that stood below in the alleyway. This woman was watching the three in secret while dressed in a black dress with Crescent Moons that smiled psychotically imprinted on the clothing.

As could be expected, this woman was clearly nowhere near ordinary in the slightest. It didn't help however that this woman also had pointed wolf-like ears sticking out from the top of her head and a tail that hung over the moon's curve.

The woman stayed in her hiding spot until the group decided to part ways, she was however, hoping that they would all slaughter each other on the spot. This of course would never come to be. It didn't matter though, because the little boy looked as if he could serve as an appetizing meal.

As the little boy set off, so did the woman, floating above the boy on her Lunar Throne like a vulture that has just spotted it's next victim.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Child of Darkness   Child of Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Child of Darkness
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2