Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Leon Ebonheart (Accepted) INACTIVE

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Leon Ebonheart (Accepted) INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Leon Ebonheart (Accepted) INACTIVE   Leon Ebonheart (Accepted) INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2015, 8:35 am

Name: Leon Ebonheart
Species: Meister

Physical Description: Standing at 6'1, the boy doesn't appear to pose much of a physical threat, his body is slim and doesn't appear to have much muscle. He wears glasses majority of the time that tend to darken and turn into sunglasses at will which hide his blue eyes that change from bright blue, to cold blue based on emotion. He has pale skin, short black hair and a scar running down the left side of his face, starting from the bottom of his left eye, down to his lip.

Education: After going into a long period of depression, Leon barricaded himself in many libraries, teaching himself arithmetic and computer programming/engineering. He is highly intelligent, going as far as to always correcting Teachers before he went to the DWMA, and advancing in classes. His Education would be ranked College-Grade

Skills/Talents: Leon has a strange ability to learn things quickly. He can see someone attack with any kind of weapon, then copy the exact move he had seen flawlessly.

Weaknesses/Faults: Leon is overconfident, and narcissistic. He also seems to have the problem of misplacing confidence and trust in others, hoping to find some good in people. He prefers not to fight at all, and is willing to give up a fight if he sees the fight unnecessary.

Traits: Overconfident, caring, optimistic, overzealous at times, narcissistic, trustworthy, naive, and intelligent.

Current Residence: Leon lives in a manor in Death City that he had bought after doing a final job for a Crime Organization before enrolling in the DWMA.

History: Leon lived in a small town as an Orphan, where he met Sarah Putnam, a weapon, they became best friends after Leon learned how to use her in weapon form. At the age of 8, Sarah was killed by a corrupted weapon. Leon left the Orphanage after Sarah's funeral, going into a dark depression. He roamed library to library, learning everything there is to know about History, Arithmetic, and Computer Science.  At the age of 12, he went into the life of Crime, becoming a Hacker for several Crime organizations, where he learned the basics of how to fight and defend himself. At the age of 15, he left the life of crime to go to the DWMA, where he made himself useful as the 'Tech' guy for Students and the school.

Family: Leon was an orphan as a child, but considered Sarah Putnam to be a sister before her demise, to this day, if you asked him about siblings, he would say, 'I had a sister...'

Have you read the rules?
I love Soul Eater

Last edited by Mistress Lani on February 24th 2016, 4:32 pm; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : Basic mispells)
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Leon Ebonheart (Accepted) INACTIVE   Leon Ebonheart (Accepted) INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2015, 2:35 pm

Late to the party, but accepted!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leon Ebonheart (Accepted) INACTIVE   Leon Ebonheart (Accepted) INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2015, 4:14 pm

Delayed. But thank you! :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leon Ebonheart (Accepted) INACTIVE   Leon Ebonheart (Accepted) INACTIVE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leon Ebonheart (Accepted) INACTIVE
Page 1 of 1