Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?))

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?)) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?))   Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2015, 9:53 pm

AS they followed the path, one diminutive figure beside one much larger one, their silhouettes were all that could be seen from the cave in the early morning fog. The larger shape seemedto pass a bottle to the smaller, before vanishing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?))   Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2015, 10:03 pm

Natalie took a drink, exhaling a sigh, "Good. Eet vas a leetle cold. Vodka helps that." she grinned.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?))   Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2015, 4:01 pm

Max stayed a few steps behind them, puffing away on his cigarette before tossing it to the ground and grinding it out, scanning all around them for any signs of the wendigo.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?))   Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2015, 7:54 pm

Suddenly Ragnar lifted an enormously shaggy head, swinging it back and forth before leaping up into the air, bounding off hard to the right. Nikolay's hard face split into a momentary grin. "He has caught scent! Do not lose zat bear!" He ripped off his jacket, as it was too heavy and caught at branches, before bolting off after Ragnar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?))   Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2015, 9:50 pm

Natalie didn't hesitate, running after her uncle full force; long legs taking wide strides in the snow.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?))   Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2015, 9:57 pm

Max let out an exasperated sigh, suddenly shifting into a glowing ball of light and arcing after Nat. He wound up transformed around her backpack, thumping against her back as she ran.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?))   Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2015, 11:44 pm

What felt like hours, they followed Ragnar tirelessly, chests heaving like bellows, as they wondered how it was they smelled it from this far. The bear suddenly came to such an abrupt halt that if Nikolay didn't know him so well, he would have smacked into him. He ducked low and gestured for them all to stay low and inch forwards.

ooc: Describing this thing is up to you guys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?))   Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2015, 12:09 am

Natalie ran face-into-rump against Ragnar, apologizing profusely as she crept around the bear through the snow and crouched between it and her uncle on the banks.

It was hideous. Standing as high as Nikolay stacked on top of himself, with the partially rotted head of a buck, it smelled like rancid corpse all the way from where they were. It bellowed like a dying elk, with elongated forearms with massive claws hunched over the body of fresh prey. It looked like an animalistic Frankenstein's monster, dead for a month and revived all over again.

Natalie shook her head, "Pity we can't mount it afterward."

Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?)) - Page 5 Wendigo_by_monkey_paw
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?))   Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2015, 12:36 am

Max recoiled from the creature when he saw it, speaking telepathically to Natalie. "Zat is vhat ve're hunting? I think I could vomit..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?))   Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?))
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5