Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?))

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?))   Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2015, 3:27 pm

She groaned, dropping the deer by the fire, "Hot springs put off nitrogen and methane, Max. You go back there and you starve of oxygen and suffocate."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?))   Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2015, 3:31 pm

He waved her off, standing and pulling his shirt off, the firelight flickering across his toned body. "I'll be fine, Tsarina. You could even join me if you stopped vorrying for two seconds."
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?))   Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2015, 1:40 pm

"Fine, but if you kill yourself, I'm not burying you." she rolled her eyes, working to skin the deer.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?))   Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2015, 2:59 pm

He scoffed, undoing his belt and sliding his pants off. "Once your done here, you should join me. It would do you good to loosen up before ze hunt."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?))   Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2015, 3:23 pm

"Only if I vant to get killed. You are weapon. You can relax. Ze most vork you have vill be resonating. I'm ze one who has to sling your ass around."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?))   Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2015, 3:28 pm

He turned towards the springs, starting to head into the back of the cave. "Very vell. If you change your mind, feel free to join me." He reached the cavern where the spring rested, sliding his underwear off and slipping into the pool, letting out a sigh and for the first time truly looking at the cavern. It was taller than he had thought on first look, the steam rising as much as it spread out into the cave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?))   Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2015, 4:08 pm

Natalie grumbled to herself, muttering and cursing as she skinned and filleted the deer.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?))   Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2015, 4:15 pm

Max let out a relieved sigh, splashing the water gently and chuckling. "Oooh Tsarina, you have no idea what you're missing."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?))   Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2015, 11:03 pm

She flipped him the bird and kept skinning.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?))   Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2015, 11:10 pm

He laughed at the gesture, starting to swim around in the pool. 'So you really von't help me if I started asphyxiating? How harsh, Tsarina?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?))   Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2015, 11:18 pm

"No, I would not. I would hunt beasty on my own because you were stupid Mandavoshka and were warned not to go back there, and did it anyvay." She grumbled.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?))   Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2015, 11:23 pm

"You are much to harsh on me." He laughed, splashing some water out towards her, the drops not even growing close due to their distance. "I still say you should join me. Ze water is heavenly, and the air is not nearly as thick as you suggested it would be."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?))   Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2015, 11:28 pm

"I vill do my vork, as ve are vorking and not on the vacationing." She insisted sharply.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?))   Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2015, 12:00 am

Outside, the wind seemed to be picking up, and the valley below was growing dark as the sun began to set behind the craggy peaks of the Rocky Mountains. In minutes, the weather outside had grown, for lack of a better word, vicious, snow whipping into the cave, a full blown blizzard quickly whipping up outside. Max once again leaned back against the craggy wall, looking out at the moving wall of white, eyes darkening along with his mood. "It vould appear that we are, for lack of a better word, trapped until the storm subsides. Or at least until morning."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?))   Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2015, 12:52 am

"Ve still must eat." she insisted.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?))   Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2015, 1:10 am

"Ja, good zing I got ze fire going." He said, slowly rising out of the pool. He ignored his clothes, sitting down, naked and dripping wet, beside the fireplace, though careful to keep enough distance in case of a wayward burst of sparks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?))   Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2015, 4:30 pm

"Unt good thing I got ze food." she sighed, handing him the knife, "Here. You finish, lazy bones. I'm going to relax for a bit and try to warm up."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?))   Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2015, 5:31 pm

"Very vell." He said, continuing to skin the beast and cut off long slices of meat. "If you vant to warm up, I suggest taking ein dip, Tsarina."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?))   Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2015, 5:42 pm

She flicked him the bird, but started undressing regardless.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?))   Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2015, 5:47 pm

He chuckled at her response, pulling from his pack a metal roasting spit and fitting some of the cut pieces onto it, putting the others into a large Ziploc bag for travel. "Vhat, don't I get to see you naked?" He teased, starting to spin the spit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?))   Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2015, 3:15 pm

"No, you haven't earned zat yet." she quipped, sliding into the water.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?))   Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2015, 3:39 pm

"Ah, you continue to wound me Tsarina." He sighed out, still turning the spit at a slow, even pace. "How long does raw meat take to cook? And I mean raw meat. I've prepared my share of store-bought meat before, nothing fresh."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?))   Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2015, 2:48 pm

"As long as you keep ze fire nice and hot, and the meat is not cut too thick, it should be done in half an hour. If you want to check it, cut into it and make sure it's not still bleeding." She explained, dipping her hair back in the warm spring.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?))   Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2015, 2:49 pm

Max nodded, still winding the spit. He glanced over his back at her, smiling just a bit. "Enjoying ze vaters, Tsarina?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?))   Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2015, 2:58 pm

"You focus on the deer and nevermind vhat I'm doing." she quipped, letting the water warm her fingers and toes from the cold outside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?))   Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?))
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next