Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?))

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?)) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?))   Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2015, 3:04 pm

"But zen I might miss a good view." He quipped back, starting to turn the spit in the other direction just for shits and giggles.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?))   Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2015, 12:03 pm

Natalie rolled her eyes, "Men are strange creatures..."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?))   Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2015, 1:11 pm

"Indeed ve are." He said with a chuckle, turning his attention to the fire and the spit. Softly he began to whistle the German national anthem, not overly loud, but still faint enough for Nat to hear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?))   Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2015, 3:03 pm

Nat groaned, letting her head drift below water to muffle the sound.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?))   Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2015, 3:12 pm

Max pulled one of the pieces of venison off the spit and cut it open, checking for any shade of pink. Satisfied with the results, he pulled the spit from the fire and very carefully rested it on a small tin plate. He pulled himself up, continuing to ignore his clothes and walking around in the nude. He pulled a decently sized towel from one of their backpacks, setting it on the ground near the spring and reaching a hand into the water to tap Nat's head twice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?))   Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2015, 3:23 pm

Nat peeked up, "Dah?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?))   Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2015, 3:25 pm

"I set you out a towel, and dinner is ready." He said softly, head turned just slightly to avoid getting a look at anything, respecting her privacy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?))   Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2015, 3:32 pm

"Thank you." she murmured, sinking into the water.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?))   Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2015, 3:33 pm

Max nodded, turning his back to her and taking a few steps, staring outside the cave entrance at the raging snowstorm, watching the light from the fire flicker off the falling flakes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?))   Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2015, 10:42 am

Natalie climbed out of the spring, wrapping her body in the towel and digging around for clothes before the draft from the cave entrance froze her bones.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?))   Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2015, 10:49 am

Max finally decided to dress himself, though only in underwear, pants, and socks. He waited for Nat to dress herself, though busied himself with splitting the venison evenly on two small paper plates.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?))   Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2015, 10:55 am

Natalie sniffed the air, sitting cross-legged on the floor, bundled in her coat, "Do ve even know vat ve're huntink?" she sighed.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?))   Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2015, 11:01 am

"I have a good guess." Max said, staring into the fire. "Zere aren't many zings out here in ze Americas. Most of zere modern legends turn out to be hoaxes. But at ze Academy, I found a book on ze typical monsters found here. I believe ve are after a wendigo."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?))   Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2015, 10:20 am

"Since you did research..." she sighed, poking her finger in her ear and shaking it to loosen the water, "Care to explain vat zat ees?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?))   Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2015, 6:20 pm

"Vell, it's an old Native American legend. It vas believed zat people who partook in ze consumption of human flesh vould turn into vicious beasts. Ze truth is, as usual, much simpler. Zey are monsters like anyzing else. Large beasts vith long arms, deer heads, and hooves." He explained, taking a bite of his venison after he finished. "Most stand at roughly 10 feet tall, zough zey have been known to get up to 14 feet."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?))   Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2015, 11:34 am

Natalie nodded, "And how do ve keel eet?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?))   Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2015, 5:43 pm

"Fire." He said plainly, biting down on a bite of venison and tearing into it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?))   Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2015, 3:20 pm

Natalie dug through her back, "I have... A flare. Zat ees eet."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?))   Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2015, 9:35 am

"It's not all ve have." He said, gesturing to the campfire. "Und, truth be told, ve could likely light vone of mein arrows on fire. Zat would be easiest."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?))   Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2015, 10:25 pm

She tilted her head, "Does zat not burn?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?))   Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2015, 11:12 pm

"Ze pain I feel is inconsequential. Ve need to fight ze beast, and kill it." He said simply, shrugging.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?))   Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2015, 11:15 pm

She shook her head, "You are my weapon and ve shall not be doing of the hurtings to my weapon. Only the beasties."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?))   Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2015, 7:38 pm

Max gave a small smile at her response, nodding. "Ja, I suppose you're right... Ve'll see vhat ve can come up vith, ja?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?))   Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2015, 7:40 pm

Natalie nodded, pulling on the edge of his cap, "Now is time for sleeps."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?))   Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2015, 2:49 pm

Max laughed, slowly starting to stand and stretch, showing off his well toned form. "As you say. Did you pack a two person sleeping bag for ze both of us?" He said with a suggestive wink.

Natalie rolled her eyes, tossing a towel across his lap, "Only because it is cold. Would be foolish to sleep with one body heat." she muttered, rummaging through her bag for the sleeping bag.

"Is zat ze only reason? You vound me." He teased, holding the towel to his groin but making no effort to find clothes to wear while sleeping.

Natalie groaned, "Do you german men alvays think vith the vrong head?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?))   Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting Beasties (Private - Xald and Bey - M-GLEc(?))
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next