Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blood Wing alert (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Blood Wing alert (open) Empty
PostSubject: Blood Wing alert (open)   Blood Wing alert (open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2015, 2:08 pm

... Our reporters managed to catch a glimpse of the aftermath at San Juan. Trails of blood can be found in the victim's mansion as well as various burn-marks. Whatever this creature might be is still a mystery. Employees confirm that the creature had the resemblance of a dragon...

"Those assholes..."
A girl in a short blue shirt was watching the monitor into an electronics store. Her eyes were fiery red and a marking on her shoulder in the same hue.
"Think they can cover up some slave driver..."
She clenched her teeth, in anger. She took a deep breath. And as she breathed out her eyes shifted to purple, the marking doing the same.
"Well, nothing I can do about it. If I start shouting insults now they might figure out what happened there."
She turned away from the tv, to avoid more irritation.
"I should think about what to do next... First of all I need shelter..."
Her eyes narrowed at the thought. Shelter was everywhere around her at this place. As tall buildings blocked most of the view on the horizon. She found it ironic that she had no place to stay, even though there were enough buildings around her. Humans were strange. You could claim a place of shelter for something they called "money". Something she didn't have. It was a whole different world from what she herself was used to, everyone sharing the small island they had. The world was a much bigger place than she first expected and even so she was puzzled at how hectic people were when it came to claiming a piece of land.

She decided it was better to retreat from this human infested place and look somewhere else for coverage. She traveled south. Where she had spotted a lot of trees before in the distance. It was the best place to go for now. She trusted not a single human in this place especially after the uproar.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Blood Wing alert (open)   Blood Wing alert (open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2015, 5:48 pm

Calvin was looking out of his window, just thinking. Thinking about his life and what it had became. He is, a person, who's best friend is a stuffed animal, and just cant seem to get away from weirdish people. Every single person, was in fact weird. And, he was actually getting used to it. Was that the right word? More like, he was more accepting of it. Oh yeah, he was also on a plane to get away from it all. Where? Well, San Jaun obviously.
Once Calvin finally landed he stopped by his motel and immediately left. He decided if he were to come here without telling anybody, he better get some souveniers for them all or he would be in some deep doo doo. He then went to the shopping district and started window shopping, trying to see if there is anything that he could get for anybody, when he went up to a person looking out towards the distance. "Hey, scuse me, you live here right? Anything good you can buy for some girls?" He asked the lady, tapping on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Wing alert (open)   Blood Wing alert (open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2015, 5:59 pm

Yui had to keep herself from instantly attacking when someone tapped on her shoulder.
"You got it wrong, sir. I'm not from around here."
She did her best to keep her emotions in check. He didn't really mean anything at this moment so she had no reason to retaliate. Though she did notice fear was creeping on her. Fear to be caged again. And she noticed how her mind was sending her through a loop-hole while she tried to brush all those experiences away.
"I should be going."
She said quickly and started running. She had to get away from the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Blood Wing alert (open)   Blood Wing alert (open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2015, 5:17 pm

Calvin looked behind him at all the normal people just minding their own business and then back at the lady as she started to run off. He had two options, either mind his own business and go continue shopping, or be his nice, usual self and make sure everything was alright. What do you think he chose?
Calvin started running after her, trying to get her to slow down. "Hey! Miss! Is everything alright? Do you need any help?" He yelled at her, still running.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Wing alert (open)   Blood Wing alert (open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2015, 6:00 pm

The girl heard yelling behind her when she looked around she saw the guy who just spoke to her chased after her. Was he onto her? Did he know what she was? She started panicking looking for a way to shake the guy off. She dashed into an alley. Ironically a dead end, but that didn't stop her. She ran up the wall jumping off the wall reaching for higher ground with each jump until she reached the roof. Taking a short break to catch her breath she looked below if the guy would give up.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Blood Wing alert (open)   Blood Wing alert (open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2015, 6:09 pm

Calvin saw as the lady ran into an alley, which he also did as well, and then he saw her, go up on the roof, by wall jumping. Dont get him wrong, he can most likely do the same thing, he was, kind of trained to do it. But he crossed his arms in front of him and sighed. "Lady, I am starting to think you are not okay. Whats wrong?" Calvin asked her, questioning look on his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Wing alert (open)   Blood Wing alert (open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2015, 6:18 pm

Yui clenched her teeth. She expected the guy to lie. Was he trying to gain her trust by asking her well-being? Her eyes had flicked to red while she had that panic-attack. She wasn't really sure if he would be able to see that from down there.
"You're what's wrong! Why are you following me?"
She snapped back. The lundragan was ready for another sprint for if he tried anything funny.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Blood Wing alert (open)   Blood Wing alert (open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2015, 6:29 pm

Calvin raised his hands, as if to show her he did not want to fight her, and he did not want to harm her. "Im just trying to make sure you're okay! Are you sure nothing is wrong? I can go fight some guys off for you if some people are bothering you. Or I can help protect you. I just need to know if you're in danger or not." Calvin told her, making sure to keep his distance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Wing alert (open)   Blood Wing alert (open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2015, 6:59 pm

The guy raised his hands. From previous observations she had learned people that meant no harm would do that. She was still skeptical but her head tilted her head in curiosity.
"I am perfectly capable of defending myself and in no danger at all."
She answered, though worries started gnawing at her as she though about home. She managed to keep her face in a neutral gaze while thinking of it focusing on the guy below. Speaking of which. If he really did try anything she would probably be able to take him out easily if he was alone. Though she had no reason to actually fight, and she knew very well that she had to lay low until she got away from this place.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Blood Wing alert (open)   Blood Wing alert (open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2015, 7:12 pm

Calvin raised an eyebrow at her and stuffed his hands in his jacket pockets. "You're, not in danger? Then why are you running? I may not look it but, I can help you with anything if needed."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Wing alert (open)   Blood Wing alert (open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2015, 7:24 pm

Yui snorted. She wanted to shout 'Mind your own business' but she knew that would only provoke him to ask further. She had already set her mind that she wouldn't bother anyone with her own problems. She had to lie her way out of this.
"I kind of have an appointment I'm late for. That's why I ran. When I noticed you following me I got kind of suspicious, okay?"
She was about to turn around and leave.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Blood Wing alert (open)   Blood Wing alert (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2015, 9:46 am

(Is this thread still open and running?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Wing alert (open)   Blood Wing alert (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2015, 2:47 pm

(yes it's still open and running C: )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood Wing alert (open)   Blood Wing alert (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood Wing alert (open)
Page 1 of 1