Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tired... Painful... Is that blood? (open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Tired... Painful... Is that blood? (open) Empty
PostSubject: Tired... Painful... Is that blood? (open)   Tired... Painful... Is that blood? (open) I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2015, 6:04 pm

29-6-2015
3:15 AM

Pissed off. That was what she was. The Kishin had gotten away. And there was nothing she could do about it right now, if it actually came back it would be able to scoop her up and eat her whole in the state she was now. Troublesome creatures they were. Stupid humans and their hunger for power, that was what it was, who would eat souls anyway, it's one of the stupidest ideas she had ever heard. She could rant in her mind all she wanted, not speak out words out loud since all she could muster was a rasping breath her throat all sore. It felt like her body had caught fire from inside-out and the pain had numbed her limbs and she felt like if she would even try to stand up she would flop down again. If it wasn't for the city walls of death city which she rested with her back against she would be lying flat on the sand. Her nostrils smelling the blood that covered her body, and her tongue tasted the red substance that dripped in her mouth. She hated when this happened, her vision was fuzzy. Her face had a worn down expression. The last time she felt this miserable was so long ago. Back when she barely reached land before she could fall in the ocean and drown. Back when she begged humans for help, and they simply put her on sale as a slave. She winched as she tried to get up. Her form had returned to a human one as her magic had run out again. She stared up at the night sky. The moon grinning as eerily as ever. It made her question what she was actually living for. She had no home, except the one where she lied her way into. Lying was apparently the only way to survive in this world. And she hated lies. Actually being in pain like this made her hate everything in the world.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tired... Painful... Is that blood? (open)   Tired... Painful... Is that blood? (open) I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2015, 7:43 pm

Yemi walked down the street of death city, it was absolutely frigid but he did not mind. His huge scarf wrapped tightly around his neck covering his mouth and most of his nose did a lot to keep him warm. Yemi had woken up and found himself unable to go back too sleep, so he decided to take a walk in the cold night air as he sometimes did in order get his blood pumping.

Speaking of blood, he had caught the stench of it on the wind. Not just a little, but plenty of it. He deviated from his normal path, using his soul perception to see if there was a Kishin about. After a moment of searching he came to the conclusion that if there was one, the thing must have been out of his range. He turned the corner and saw the girl there, sitting down with a large amount of blood all over her. The fact that it was coming from her mouth in particular was not a good sign. Still, he sensed the soul within her and knew that she was still alive.

Quickening his pace he ran over to her and kneeled down at eye level in front of her, searching for open wounds he would have to deal with he said. "Hey, hello are you alright mam?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tired... Painful... Is that blood? (open)   Tired... Painful... Is that blood? (open) I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2015, 7:55 pm

Yui's head slowly turned to the sound she heard. She had difficulty making up who was talking to her in this darkness. And the fact that her vision was blurred didn't help. She wanted to speak up, but in a reflexive motion she raised her hand in front of her mouth before she coughed up blood. Her face winching at her arm moving so suddenly.
"Just... overdone things... I guess..."
Her voice was raw from the sore throat, and speaking ignited the pain within her once again. She had difficulty keeping consciousness but tried to hang on as she didn't want to fall asleep out here. She wasn't even sure if she could trust this... whatever it was. She couldn't see clearly at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tired... Painful... Is that blood? (open)   Tired... Painful... Is that blood? (open) I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2015, 8:14 pm

Yemi took out a penlight and shined the small light near the area's where Yui's blood seemed to be the most persistent. He could see no wounds on her at all. That was very strange, and very unsettling. If she had internal injury's there was not much he could do. He looked around for something to try and clean the blood off her with. He found absolutely nothing and he realized the only thing clean enough to do the job would be his scarf. Oh I don't want to use my scarf, my mother will be pissed at me. Plus I really like it.... He thought to himself with one of his hands over it. He then thought about who really needed it more at the moment and took it off.

Right as he touched it on her chin to try and whipe some of the blood there away he realized he could have used his coat. But no, he had already started so he might as well go through with it. The huge thing was stubborn to accept the liquid at first but Yemi worked out the right amount of force to use to get it to absorb what he needed it too. "Hold still and try to stay awake ok? I'm a student at the academy here my name is Yemi. Talk to me, what's yours?" He said trying to clean the blood from her mouth, shoulders and general upper body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tired... Painful... Is that blood? (open)   Tired... Painful... Is that blood? (open) I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2015, 8:25 pm

Yui settled down a bit when the person introduced himself. Her gaze went back to the empty desert where the kishin had fled. She had beaten the thing up quite badly and was probably on the run without realizing that she had collapsed here.
"M-mine is Yui."
She suppressed the coughing as much as she could.
"Also a student at the academy..."
Her eyes were fixated in the distance. She might be having blurry vision but she was at least alert enough to see any suspicious movements.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tired... Painful... Is that blood? (open)   Tired... Painful... Is that blood? (open) I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2015, 8:40 pm

Yemi was making good progress on the gore, he knew he had to keep her talking, awake, and lucid. Because that would help her chances of not going into shock. "That's good Yui, I'm a meister myself. I am going to take you to the inferemry there in a bit and they are going to get you some blood. Is that alright? Tell me, do you have a weapon? Any friends? What are they like?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tired... Painful... Is that blood? (open)   Tired... Painful... Is that blood? (open) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2015, 9:53 am

Yui was getting annoyed by his way he talked. She had to keep answering questions while her throat already was protesting at breathing and talking was even more agonizing. She had an annoyed frown on her face now.
"Look... My throat really feels like it's on fire."
Blood dripped from her mouth.
"Talking hurts... Alot."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tired... Painful... Is that blood? (open)   Tired... Painful... Is that blood? (open) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2015, 10:36 am

Yemi nodded and finished up, she looked.... Better blood wise.... But now that it was all off of her he could see in just how bad shape she was. "Alright let's take you back then." Yemi reached down to grab her wrist and lift her over his back for a fire man carry, but realizing she was spitting up enough blood to start her own clinic and that putting force on her gastro intestinal tract would probably lead to a bloodied back and a greatly pained Yui. So instead he figured he was strong enough to make the distance another way. He tied his scarf around his waste, ruining a set of perfectly good pants in the process. Then he attempted to pick her up bridal style underneath he back and legs. He tested for a moment how heavy she was to make sure he could make it all the way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tired... Painful... Is that blood? (open)   Tired... Painful... Is that blood? (open) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2015, 2:51 pm

Her head felt a bit dizzy from the blood-loss right now and there were black spots in front of her vision. She hadn't seen the guy lowering down until she was lifted up very suddenly at a fast pace. She assumed the boy wasn't used to such light body weight as hers and therefore lifted her up pretty easily. Her body weight was fairly lighter than any other human of the same build due to the need to be able to fly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tired... Painful... Is that blood? (open)   Tired... Painful... Is that blood? (open) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2015, 3:09 pm

Yemi was able to pick her up easily, it was very weird how light she was and for a second the tired, non wired part of his brain wondered if she was this light because she had lost all that blood. He snapped out of this stupid thought once he realized that he would have to cover a lot of ground to get his comrade back into the safety of the academy's walls. He hoped the blood would not attract any Kishin eggs, Death City was dangerous at this time of night.

When they were nearing the half way point of their journey, Yemi decided he had to ask her. "What happened Yui? What on earth went wrong?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tired... Painful... Is that blood? (open)   Tired... Painful... Is that blood? (open) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2015, 4:36 pm

"As I said..."
She coughed again, but blood had stopped seeping out though her throat was still sore.
"I just overexerted myself... Kishin... got away... though I got him pretty good so he fled. I can get over this though. Just need some rest."
Her voice was still raw and her body still felt like it was on fire. Her vision was still blurry from the lack of blood and she wasn't sure if she could stay conscious like this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tired... Painful... Is that blood? (open)   Tired... Painful... Is that blood? (open) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2015, 4:47 pm

Yemi nodded and picked up the pace. He got up the stairs of the school very fast, just breaking a sweat as he did so. He came up to the doors and tried the nob, locked of course. He knew that there had to be some one in the inferiority at this time of the night. Nine times out of ten a student was sleeping off a failed Kishin hunt anyways. He brought his middle and index fingers together and electricity started arcing and buzzing from them. "Hey cover your ears, your definitely going to need to rest this off but having the right amount of blood in you is probably going to help a bit more. Unless if they have blood bags in the girls dorm we're going to need to get to the infermery."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tired... Painful... Is that blood? (open)   Tired... Painful... Is that blood? (open) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2015, 5:06 pm

Yui raised her arms and placed her hands on her ears. She knew how much of a noise lightning could make so she had to be prepared for a deafening blow if he could actually strike lightning properly. The question why a human would be capable of such things slipped away as her vision had gone dark now and she couldn't fight the tiredness any longer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tired... Painful... Is that blood? (open)   Tired... Painful... Is that blood? (open) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2015, 5:19 pm

Yemi raised his fingers, focused for a moment. Then "KRRRRRRRRRRRRKKKKKK!" He shot an extra hard extra thick bolt of lightning from his hands at the lock and it melted down. Now that there was a red hot hole were the lock used to be Yemi kicked the door lightly with his foot to open it and rushed inside. He shook his fingers quickly and rushed forward, his ability to hear coming back quickly as he was used to the sound of the blasts. "Hey don't fall asleep!" He yelled sprinting forward and making a beeline for the infermery. He put his still smoking fingertips on Yui's chest above her heart, mumbled. "I'm sorry." Then gave her a wake up jolt that would feel dangerously powerful.

Yemi was huffing and puffing at this point, the lightning took so much out of him and he was running everywhere with a burden. He asked. "Blood type! What's your blood type they will need to know!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tired... Painful... Is that blood? (open)   Tired... Painful... Is that blood? (open) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2015, 5:35 pm

Yui felt a familiar feeling of shock through her body. It ignited her already sore body snapping her back awake making her growl in pain for a short while before she bit her tongue to stay quiet. Blood type blood type...
"AB... Positive."
She answered shortly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tired... Painful... Is that blood? (open)   Tired... Painful... Is that blood? (open) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2015, 5:49 pm

After a bit more running through the empty school the meister finally made it to the infermery. He turned the handle and ran into the lit up room. There was a woman at the desk, the night time nurse who worked here. Startled she put away a book and immediately came forward. "She really over did it going after a Kishin by herself. She isn't hurt but she has lost a lot of blood...." The nurse checked Yui over confirming his story. "How much?" She asked as the two moved Yui over onto a bed in the next room. Waking up another student. "I used..." Yemi unzipped his Jacket with cold hands and reached for his scarf. Pulling it out and showing it to her. "This to dry her off." "Oh deer.... Blood type do you have that? We need to get her a transfusion right now." 'Yes it's Ab.... Uh... Positive!" The nurse would leave to the medical store room to get what she would need. Yemi would stay right next to her bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tired... Painful... Is that blood? (open)   Tired... Painful... Is that blood? (open) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2015, 6:06 pm

Yui's vision was very blurry. The voices were numbed but she could make up most of it. It was frustrating how little she could do right now. She wondered how much her therapist would scold her for going out on her own. The idea of a long rant wasn't motivating. And worst of all, if they figured out that if she uses her abilities too much are this damaging on her they might want to send her away or something. Her eyes had switched to red with this dreadful thought in mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tired... Painful... Is that blood? (open)   Tired... Painful... Is that blood? (open) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2015, 6:13 pm

Yemi could only watch as the nurse would come back with a blood transfusion. She would hang it up, get an IV. Prick Yui with a small needle containing a drug which made the area numb for the actual needle. He simply waited there, for Yui to get better or wake up. After a few minutes, he would accept the nurses offer of a clean shirt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tired... Painful... Is that blood? (open)   Tired... Painful... Is that blood? (open) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2015, 7:28 pm

Yui felt pain numbing away at particular places. She assumed it was some kind of pain suppressor. Vision was too blurry to see anything happen, and she eventually drifted off to sleep mumbling inaudibly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tired... Painful... Is that blood? (open)   Tired... Painful... Is that blood? (open) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2015, 7:57 pm

Yemi, after the nurse had told him that Yui was going to be alright. Told the nurse that he had broken the lock to get in and went home. The Meister would worry for the girl he had carried home that night and drift off into an uneasy sleep. Knowing that he would need to tell his sister about this, she'd probably want to visit her as well.

Then the next morning he took his scarf out of the wash, put on some clean clothes, had another shower and before classes started went to the infermery to check if Yui was still there, died, woke up, or went back to her dorm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tired... Painful... Is that blood? (open)   Tired... Painful... Is that blood? (open) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2015, 8:16 pm

Yui hadn't been allowed to leave the infirmary yet, her limbs still ached but at least she could move them without too much pain now. For her that was a sign that she should be allowed to leave. The nurses however disagreed brought her back to her bed whenever she tried to leave. They wanted to make sure she hadn't got any internal injuries. And the questions they asked made her even grumpier. Things like some kind of medical condition or something. She refused to tell them, not wanting to be treated like some kind of cripple. And therefore she was still stuck on her bed. Sitting straight up her back resting on the pillow she propped against the wall. She looked irritated and about to lose her patience any second. Soon her therapist would come by. More questions will be asked. And for some reason she could always get the answers out of her. She heard the door opening. Expecting doctor Exagora to be there she proceeded to just stare out of the window.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tired... Painful... Is that blood? (open)   Tired... Painful... Is that blood? (open) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2015, 8:26 pm

Yemi looked at Yui, she defiantly looked better then when he had last seen her. Unless if blood loss made you deaf there was no way she could not hear him entering. He figured that all the doctors and her friends must have been giving her a hard time as to why she got hurt. "Hey it's good to see your around again." He said, to let her know who he was in a caring voice. His scarf was wrapped around his neck, but he folded it in half so it would only cover a bit of his mouth. He did not have his jacket with him today, it was at the cleaners. The Meister asked. "So is everything all right? You gave me a scare last night when you almost passed out there. I hope I did not hurt you too bad... They are already putting in a new lock so that's good." He said trying to make conversation, he hoped that her throat did not hurt still or else he figured he would not be getting much of a response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tired... Painful... Is that blood? (open)   Tired... Painful... Is that blood? (open) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2015, 8:52 pm

Yui recognized the voice. Turning her head. She didn't really recognize his face, but then again, she could barely see anything in the state she was last night.
"My apologies. I didn't mean to worry anyone. I should be fine now. The nurses on the other hand want to keep me here for another week."
She crossed her arms, clearly annoyed.
"Can't remember very much of what happened though when I got carried around... You broke a lock?"
She vaguely remembered something about covering her ears. But her mind on last night was fuzzy and full of things she could vaguely remember. She also remembered that jolt that suddenly rang through her body. Did her body trigger that on it's own? Her head had tilted unable to find a logical reason for the sudden shock of electricity. Was her magic getting unstable too now? She frowned while she was trying to figure a reason for it to happen. Forgetting she had a visitor. Who was trying to talk to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tired... Painful... Is that blood? (open)   Tired... Painful... Is that blood? (open) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2015, 9:11 pm

"Yeah I umm, used a technique called Man tamashī no kaminari to thunder open the lock. Or, lightning open really. I can't blame them for wanting to keep you here for a long while. You don't seem to have the greatest recollection of last night but when I found you there I was frankly amazed that you were still even alive." He said, thinking back to the events of the night prior. It was just a few hours ago but it seemed like a dream.

"I didn't hurt you when I gave you that jolt did I? I figured you would have rather I kept you awake then risk brain death so I zapped you when I saw you nodding off. Truth be told I had been worried about it all morning." Yemi had used to play shock his sister back when he was receiving the training from his grand mother to use the technique. Her reactions helped him form a base of what most people could handle. He was worried he had overdone it and may have added on to her stay here. Then again, the only thing he had to compare her to was the memory's of a little girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tired... Painful... Is that blood? (open)   Tired... Painful... Is that blood? (open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2015, 7:21 am

Yui snapped out of her thought train when the box explained his ability. So that was it. That cleared up a lot for her.
"Yeah well, I had it happen before... Though being brought to a safe place is better than lying in a ditch. I appreciate you keeping me awake though. And I did recover a lot faster than usual being brought here."
She remained silent for a second and then realized what she just blurted out.
"N-not that it happens often! You know. I am not that weak! Just a bit different."
She waved her hands wildly with that last sentence as if trying to wave away the mistake of what she just said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tired... Painful... Is that blood? (open)   Tired... Painful... Is that blood? (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tired... Painful... Is that blood? (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next