Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rabbit Doubt (Open for positions)(Mature: Blood and possible gore)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Rabbit Doubt (Open for positions)(Mature: Blood and possible gore) Empty
PostSubject: Rabbit Doubt (Open for positions)(Mature: Blood and possible gore)   Rabbit Doubt (Open for positions)(Mature: Blood and possible gore) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2014, 4:42 am

The Liar Must Die.
We Will Hang Him Up High.
To Show The Wolf,
What His Fate Will Bring,
If He, Is Still, Alive.
Rabbit Doubt (Open for positions)(Mature: Blood and possible gore) 605073bann_tran

One day, a wolf snuck into a group of friendly rabbits. As the rabbits fell asleep, the wolf appeared in it's natural form. Day by day, one by one, the wolf killed and ate the rabbits. The rabbits, not knowing which was the wolf, arranged a meeting. Then- The tribunal decided on the one amongst them they believed to be the wolf, and killed it. If they choose correctly, the rabbits win. If they were wrong, all the rabbits would be killed and eaten by the wolf.

This is the story of such a game--

~PAST~

In 2007, a cellular game was release with the name "Rabbit Doubt". The game was virtual and each player picked a rabbit; there was seven players at the most and one person would be the wolf. The wolf would go and kill one rabbit per day; after each kill, the rabbits would chose which one of them they thought was the killer and killed them by hanging them. If they where correct in their chose, then the rabbits gained extra points, if they where wrong, then they would continue until the mysterious wolf died, OR until the wolf kills all the rabbits; the winner getting most points.

The game quickly grew bigger and bigger, even to the point that it became a counsel game for the xbox360, wii, and so on. Most of the fan base was teenagers though, which made it become easier for the game to get bigger and more popular. By 2010, every teen played this game at least once, and most would choose to play again. However, soon enough by the year 2011, a homicide was reported to the police; there was 6 victims. Apparently there was only one survivor; a 16 year old boy who was found holding on to the head of what seemed to be a 14 year old boy.

The boy was arrested and questioned by the police who reported that the boy wouldn't listen at all, instead would continuously sing the same demonic song, which had the same tune as ring around the roses.  "The Liar Must Die. We'll Hang Him Up High, To Show The Wolf, What His Fate Will Bring, If He, Is Still, Alive." The boy was soon claimed to be insane, so he was simply sent to insane asylum for the rest of his life.

~PLOT~

You and the other players of a past rabbit doubt game you played decided to have a meeting, which took place in a small restaurant, and of course you guys ordered a private room for such an event. There was eight people in the room, including yourself, and you all seemed to be having a blast, even the odd ones in the group. Though, for a strange reason you start to feel weird about yourself, having the feeling tingle in side of you, but then-- your whole world goes black at the sharp pain that was jolted into your neck. Once you wake up, you discover you are in an unknown place that reminds you of a warehouse but empty,with the smell of rotting flesh and heavy metal intoxicating the room, which is so strong you begin to feel sick to your stomach.

Once getting use to the smell, you look around to find blood covering some parts of the wall, bones on the ground, and some dead bodies here and there. Though, you also notice that every player of your game is here, and what else was weird? Well, you find one barcode on some part of your body. Curious about it, you look around, only to find that the two doors have scanners, which can only be opened by you barcode. Despite the dying sense of 'I have to know more', you wait until the others wake up....this is where your story begins.

~RULES~

• Murder without permission is allowed, and it will work in the following way: If there is anyway the murder can kill you without being caught, then he or she will PM you the words DEAD and then the rp post which shows your character dying. Once that happens, you will post accordingly in the thread, without allowing any clues of who the wolf is in your post.
  • Even if you know who the wolf is, don't vote him or her out if your character doesn't know enough to accuse him.
  • Stay IN character
  • Each barcode can only open ONE door, so be careful.
  • People are allowed to resist when being accused.
  • Your characters will mostly be focusing on getting out, so remember that.
  • DON'T SHARE INFORMATION ABOUT THE WOLF OOC
  • Each post must be at least 200 words

~Positions~
(PM me for positions, the wolf spot will be randomly selected by me)

1. Person 1~ TAKEN Ema
  2. Person 2 ~ TAKEN Connor
  3. Person 3 ~ Taken Zeph
  4. Person 4 ~ TAKEN Sov
  5. Person 5 ~ TAKEN Jac
  6. Person 6 ~ TAKEN Waffles
  7. Person 7 ~ TAKEN Fire

~MAP~

Rabbit Doubt (Open for positions)(Mature: Blood and possible gore) Rabbit_doubt_map_by_sasuhina123
©2009-2014 sasuhina123

Starting Room

Spoiler:

Rei's Room
Spoiler:

Stairwell
Spoiler:

Hallway
Spoiler:

Bathroom
Spoiler:

Bedroom

Spoiler:

Surveillance Room
Spoiler:

Med Room

Spoiler:

Storage room

Spoiler:

Final Room

Spoiler:

Disclaimer:
All credits of this plot goes to the manga Doubt, which I highly recommend to everyone ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rabbit Doubt (Open for positions)(Mature: Blood and possible gore)   Rabbit Doubt (Open for positions)(Mature: Blood and possible gore) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2014, 10:09 am

ooc: ready to go! Where are our characters now?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rabbit Doubt (Open for positions)(Mature: Blood and possible gore)   Rabbit Doubt (Open for positions)(Mature: Blood and possible gore) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2014, 11:08 am

ooc: i am also ready
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Rabbit Doubt (Open for positions)(Mature: Blood and possible gore)   Rabbit Doubt (Open for positions)(Mature: Blood and possible gore) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2014, 11:15 am

Ooc: RMW said there is no posting order, you can go ahead and start.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rabbit Doubt (Open for positions)(Mature: Blood and possible gore)   Rabbit Doubt (Open for positions)(Mature: Blood and possible gore) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2014, 11:39 am

Laura slowly opened her eyes. She sat up, taking in her surroundings. When she noticed where she was, she reached in her pocket for her cell phone. It was missing. As she did this she noticed the barcode on the back of her right hand. Once the smell hit her nose she vomited onto the floor and began breathing heavily. She looked at the blood and bones surrounding the room, along with the others she was with previous to this event. She thought to herself. "A serial killer, or something worse. Something bigger than that, something she didn't want to think about." She looked towards the scanners on the doors and then at the barcode on her hand. "Yes, something much worse than a serial killer" she thought again. "one thing is for sure, I sure as hell won't stay here for long. I should wait for the others to devise a plan" She just sat there. She had begun to experience a feeling she didn't often have, that feeling was fear. Anything could happen from here, and she wasn't sure if she'd be ready for it. She kept waiting and thought. "I'll kill whoever is behind this, I won't let this be the end."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Rabbit Doubt (Open for positions)(Mature: Blood and possible gore)   Rabbit Doubt (Open for positions)(Mature: Blood and possible gore) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2014, 12:12 pm

Nebun awakes quietly, nothing betraying his return to consciousness beyond the opening of his eyes and subtle breathing. He takes assessment of his surroundings: fresh remains which caused his stomach to growl, darkness which was good for hunting, plenty of space to hide things in, and...people. Hmmmm. He hums quietly to himself with consternation I suppose I should reveal myself...and keep soul perception on, hate to be snuck up on... he sits up and approaches the other conscious person in the room, not bothering to shield his soul "Do you know where we are shibusen? I don't like it, it feels...tight" he says, trying not to let his unsteadiness show. Nebun feared nothing...aside from being trapped, but his resolve to catch whoever stuck him here and teach them a serious lesson kept him from simply busting the wall down and leaving.
simply allow the hunter to become the hunted he thinks to himself, scanning more of the space, looking for clues should I kill the other unconscious people and get them out of my way? Or should I keep them to see what they know? And how the hell did they get me here? Why shibusen? to many questions... He had to keep them alive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rabbit Doubt (Open for positions)(Mature: Blood and possible gore)   Rabbit Doubt (Open for positions)(Mature: Blood and possible gore) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2014, 12:53 pm

Gabriel sits up and breaths in deeply. Hey this isn't the party... did somebody drug me? he thought. he was giving off his wizard soul wavelength but he didn't care. that's when the smell hit him, he gaged. the only other time he smelled this is when his family was killed in front of him. he stands up and looks at the people around him. " This is not good. " he said as he examined a barcode on the back of his hand. all of his writing supplies were gone. which meant no alchemy without outside help. unless... he looked at the blood on the walls. blood had famous alchemical property's but unless you wanted to become a kieshen it had to be given with free will. that's when Gabriel decided. he would get out of here, and he would save as many people as possible. he didn't wish to see whoever started this dead, but he knew one thing for Shure. he was going to use his genius intelligence to get everyone out of here alive. over his dead body. " I don't suppose any of you would know what to do now? " he asked.
___
Word count: 194 (I'll allow it)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rabbit Doubt (Open for positions)(Mature: Blood and possible gore)   Rabbit Doubt (Open for positions)(Mature: Blood and possible gore) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2014, 3:02 pm

Isabella had been in and out of consciousness for hours. when she woke up her head was rocking with the pain from being nocked out. Holding her head she sat up and looked around. She noticed that there were other their with her."hello whos there,why are we here?".

She looked at the walls for any clues of were they might bevand almost puked as she saw the blood that covered the wall. When she recovered her senses she stude up and felt a slight burn im her left inside wrist. She gasped when she saw the bar code on her wrist,she also noticed the doors with scanners."we must have to scan them to open the doors." She murmured to herself as she looked around for another way out, not finding one but finding plenty of bones and dead body parts she sat in an empty corner close to the now waking people rocking back and forth. The look in her eyes was pure terror.

"we have to get out of here, I have a bad fealing about this." She looked at the people, the light was to dim to see who they were. "Whos here give your name, so we can assess if there was a reason we have in common that whoever did this might have taken us for."she said to the people she could tell were up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rabbit Doubt (Open for positions)(Mature: Blood and possible gore)   Rabbit Doubt (Open for positions)(Mature: Blood and possible gore) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2014, 3:14 pm

" My names Gabriel mystic. I am a student at the dwma, I am a wizard, a member of sofia. well I say member... rookie. " he was glad there were others with him. " so about these barcodes on our hands. they are all different so I'm willing to bet that each only opens one door... thus begs the question. should we cut off the barcodes that way anyone can go anywhere? " in truth, it was a revolting idea. however effective if they wanted to get out of here alive. " anyway. tell me more about yourself. I went to that party because it seemed fun not because I actually knew anyone there. " he stood away from the walls but tried to keep his eye on everyone. the paranoia's sinking in... said a creepy voice in his mind. Gabriel knew he wasn't crazy, but sometimes your brain thinks weird things. eh, its a probationary measure. These people are scared, it wouldent be crazy to keep your eye on everyone.

__
word count: 164
~Explain his emotion all of this: Is he scared? Frighten? Calm?
~Maybe go more into detail about his feelings towards everyone around him? Do they seem interesting to him in any way?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rabbit Doubt (Open for positions)(Mature: Blood and possible gore)   Rabbit Doubt (Open for positions)(Mature: Blood and possible gore) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2014, 4:04 pm

My name is Isabella, im a weapon for the DWMA. My meister is Spencer." She cringed at the idea of cutting off the bar code." No I dont think that would be a good idea being that we dont know if the dores kill us if we try to open them." She looked at him "whats a wizard doing in the DWMA when we kill your kind for your souls to make are death scythes?"she asked him curiously. She looked at her hands" I got an invitation in the mail , I thought it was from spencer so I didn't question it and came freely. But when I walked through the doors I was hit in the head and knocked out and this is were I woke up." Her mind was drifting to Spencer wondering if he was here and if he wasn't if he was okay. The madness would start getting to her soon making her paranoid and driving her crazy."I have to get out of here befor I go crazy, who do you think could have done this to us. I mean it had to be planned if they gathered us all up like this. It just dont get why we are here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rabbit Doubt (Open for positions)(Mature: Blood and possible gore)   Rabbit Doubt (Open for positions)(Mature: Blood and possible gore) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2014, 4:34 pm

Gabriel tried all the doors to see which his barcode opened. " OH I DON'T KNOW. MABY I CAME TO THE DWMA BECALSE I WANTED TO BE A MEISTER AND MY FAMILY WAS DEAD. You really should get the entire picture in before you ask those questions. still, some kieshen egg took us in here because they have a superiority complex. maybe they were short and got picked on, maybe the professors are testing us, maybe we all were victim to a terrible ceiling fan accident and got our heads hit to hard. however, escape would be a good idea. what door does your code open? " Gabriel was annoyed, most people would be terrified but he looked at things to logically to get worked up. he knew this would all be fine. and he strongly doubted the professors were testing them. but hey, you never know.

__
Word count: 145 ( please fix)
~Explain his tone and motions while he spoke
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rabbit Doubt (Open for positions)(Mature: Blood and possible gore)   Rabbit Doubt (Open for positions)(Mature: Blood and possible gore) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2014, 5:41 pm

ooc: sorry guys, i think i might quit on this thread.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rabbit Doubt (Open for positions)(Mature: Blood and possible gore)   Rabbit Doubt (Open for positions)(Mature: Blood and possible gore) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2014, 6:34 pm

Spencer's breathing had been quite heavy, despite being passed out. He had shifted his weight multiple times laying on the floor and had been speaking to himself about other peoples' names. In his past, he had been in a situation similar to what was going on now.

After a few minutes of speaking quietly to himself, he sits up and grabs his head. Too many bad thoughts.

He hadn't noticed the smell until after a few seconds, and gagged when it hit him like a train. He started becoming sick to his stomach and doubled over on his knees. Spencer was too busy focusing on things other than the decaying, fleshy smell and the thick iron smell, that he hadn't noticed the others in the room.

___
Word count: 126 (please fix)
~ Explain why he was speaking to himself?
~Why were they bad thoughts?
~Why was he shifting his weight while he was on the floor? What was going through his head?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rabbit Doubt (Open for positions)(Mature: Blood and possible gore)   Rabbit Doubt (Open for positions)(Mature: Blood and possible gore) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2014, 7:06 pm

Notice:
If your word count is under 200, I will edit your post and inform you of your word count. I will also tell you how to add more detail into your post. I'm hoping all of this will approve your writing skills, so please take it all seriously. If help is needed, PM me and I can help you with coming up with ideas!~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rabbit Doubt (Open for positions)(Mature: Blood and possible gore)   Rabbit Doubt (Open for positions)(Mature: Blood and possible gore) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2014, 7:29 pm

Dont yell at me I was just asking a question I didn't know." She thought about what he said "well I dont think its the professors testing us, because this is a bit much."she gestured to the blood and body parts littering the floor and covering the walls."plus they warn us befor they test us. I dont think its a fan accident ether but at least its an amusing thought." She said and pinches herself just to make sure she wasent dreaming. After a few moments she heard the murmuring of a familiar voice. She felt pure horror once she recognised who it was when he sat up. she got up and ran to him hoping he was okay." Spencer is that you? Are you okay your not hurt are you?" She said rubbing his back to try and make him feel better. " were stuck here we cant see a way out, other then the barcodes on our arm. we think they may go to the scanners on the door to open them but so far none of are codes have worked to open ether door. Spencer im really scared I have a horrible feeling about this." She said looking at him terrified.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rabbit Doubt (Open for positions)(Mature: Blood and possible gore)   Rabbit Doubt (Open for positions)(Mature: Blood and possible gore) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2014, 7:41 pm

Spencer sat there for a few more moments while Isabella rubbed his back. It was calming and it always has been to him. Probably because he knew who she was and had known her for a while. His breathing began to slow and everything seemed to slow down rather than seem at a fast pace and make an overwhelming atmosphere. When he finally calmed down and pulled his hands from his head, he realized he was sweating judging by his soaked palms. And just as Isabella had stated, there was a familiar marking on his arm--a barcode. Spencer usually found those on the backs of his candy wrappers or on things he bought in general....but never on himself.

"Wh-who all is here?"

The smell still tormented his nose and forced him to pull his shirt over his face to try and attempt to block it out. And as he stood up, he hesitated to rub the barcode off of his arm, but didn't know if it was ink or tattooed. And they probably needed it to get out of wherever the hell they were.

What was it that hit him? With a rather curios look on his face, he feels the back of his head where the sharp prick had taken place. Nothing was there. He couldn't even feel the pain now.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Rabbit Doubt (Open for positions)(Mature: Blood and possible gore)   Rabbit Doubt (Open for positions)(Mature: Blood and possible gore) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2014, 9:04 pm

Nebun kept a calm look on his face, but inside a mental battle raged. His panicking mind was scrambling, trying to tell him to bust down a wall now, saying it was a trap or cage. He didn't disagree, but his pride told him to try and go along with this so he could kill whoever was in charge. His internal structure made him forget to introduce himself when asked "I doubt this is a test as well." He says to the students "because I am a Nebun, the demon blade of death city." He says, knowing the sort of effects his rather to-well- known name had on people: despair, fury, sadness. "And frankly I doubt your teachers could manage to get me in here so easily. This smells of a murderer, though I'm not so sure about a kishin egg. I know because I have organized similair traps. They are...amusing, though not when you are in them." His dark eyes reflect what little light is in the room "if that is so we will have to work through these rooms one by one." He pauses with a smile suggestive of a child seeing presents on Christmas "I can't wait to see what is in them."
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Rabbit Doubt (Open for positions)(Mature: Blood and possible gore)   Rabbit Doubt (Open for positions)(Mature: Blood and possible gore) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2014, 10:21 pm

Yukiko Yamada's eyes gently fluttered open. She definatly wasn't at the party anymore... The ground she lay on was hard... And she heard voices... At least she wasn't alone... She sat up, rubbed her eyes, and took a look around. To her horror blood was caked on the walls and floors, some still seemed fresh, some dried. "Maybe I should have stayed home like Haishi told me too..." She sighed. Oh well. She'd get out, but to do that she'd need help. She looked at the people around her. "Anyone know how or why we're here?" She asked with a sweet smile, despite the fear welling inside of her.

Looking at herself, the pink dress she had been wearing was torn in places, dried blood was in her hair, and her shoes were gone. Something really odd got her atention though, a shoping code was on her hand... Was she for sale? Was this a slave store? So maby questions filled her mind. She looked to the others for answers, providing they had any. "What's this?" She asked, holding out her wrist to show the mark. Wait... Was the whole small group from what she assumed was last night here? This was a mess... And worse... Haishi was right!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rabbit Doubt (Open for positions)(Mature: Blood and possible gore)   Rabbit Doubt (Open for positions)(Mature: Blood and possible gore) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2014, 10:44 pm

Isabella watched him as he rubbed the back of the neck in the same spot that had hurt when she was knocked out. "I think they drugged us with some kind of pass out chemical. I just woke up a few moments ago." She said looking around at the others. It was still to dark to make them out clearly so she shrugged. "There is a wizard here from the DWMA other then that I do..........." she was cut off as a sinister evil voice spoke. She felt horror fear as well as anger for this was the deamon who with his partner killed her sister by ripping her heart out of her chest and eating it . She was shaking with a frizen fury that was only held back by her fear." Nebun " She growled as she looked in the direction of that accursed voice. Why did they chose him he'll just go crazy kill them all and destroy the building looking for the one who set this up. How did they even catch him anyway hes not exactly easy to defeat or catch off gaurd .
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Rabbit Doubt (Open for positions)(Mature: Blood and possible gore)   Rabbit Doubt (Open for positions)(Mature: Blood and possible gore) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2014, 11:00 pm

Where am I….What happened….Is everyone else here? Rose whilst still on the ground was greeted by an unpleasant smell…how unfortunate….okay very unfortunate….the smell was just unbearable…it smelled of rotting meat, an odor that Rose just wasn’t used to,  and frankly it made her close to vomiting. Everything was quite blurred to the point where she can barely make out the room around her, all she saw was the equivalent of a watercolor grey painting that has aged quite pitifully.  The pain in her neck ached terribly as well, but yet she doesn’t know where she got it specifically, but she was able to reminisce far enough to know that the pain wasn’t always there, and while it did ache it felt fairly new. She slowly got up rubbing her neck to hopefully soothe it, and examined herself to see if anything else happened to her.

With further examination she seemed to be quite well, no other cuts and bruises, although her nose was stinging as the smell began to get to her once again. She did however find a barcode, it seemed odd but she just casted it off as nothing important. She slowly got up and looked around at the others, not knowing exactly what happened, she felt like she should at least ask around. “Does anyone know what happened?”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rabbit Doubt (Open for positions)(Mature: Blood and possible gore)   Rabbit Doubt (Open for positions)(Mature: Blood and possible gore) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2014, 11:04 pm

That voice was somewhat familiar to him. It was deep and highly recognizable over everybody else's. Spencer knew he hadn't heard it in quite a while, but knew who it was anyways. That bastard Nebun. He remembered what had happened to people in the past. And Spencer had his madness mostly from Nebun himself. How had he gotten to the party? And how did he get here? It was already almost impossible to even touch him without losing the finger you did it with.

This might've actually been the work of Nebun. He had his ways, and this could've been one of them.

"This was you, wasn't it?"

He wasn't facing him, and he wasn't expecting him to hear him either. Speaking quietly might get him past getting his head ripped off.

His focus was still trained on trying to figure out what really had knocked him out and whether he was hurt anywhere else except for his head, which was throbbing and hurting like he was being hit with a hammer. So far, he hadn't found bruises or cuts and scrapes, so whoever had done it didn't want anything to do with hurting them. Testing them maybe, but even if they were, it was a harsh way to do so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rabbit Doubt (Open for positions)(Mature: Blood and possible gore)   Rabbit Doubt (Open for positions)(Mature: Blood and possible gore) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2014, 1:09 am

" ok relax. if someone matching the profile dragged us here, they would not implant themselves into the group. they would have to be hardcore kookoo. If we all stick together than we cannot loose. " Gabriel looked at this rationally, while it was possible that someone in this room could be a murderer. things would all get better as soon as they left, and everyone goes to the police. " the only way to get out of here is to infact, be intelligent and reasonable. whoever did this wants us to go crazy so they feel like god as they watch us all eat each other. ugg... everyone just check and see if you can get one of these doors open. " Gabriel liked to assume leadership in crisis. he wasn't bad, given that he always presented things in a reasonable fashion. he stood tall with the same confidence that got him through life. though was glad his light brown hair was nice and blood free, without water it would be hard to get it out. " umm... also, unless if anyone sees a faucet we may be facing a time limit pretty soon. " he could make water of course. It would have been easy if nobody had stolen HIS DAMN ALCHMEY EQUIPMENT!
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Rabbit Doubt (Open for positions)(Mature: Blood and possible gore)   Rabbit Doubt (Open for positions)(Mature: Blood and possible gore) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2014, 1:48 am

Nebun stands aside so that nobody could come near him without his knowing, he stayed behind the group so he would be entering last, insuring his safety keep soul perception on, nobody is sneaking up on me... he thinks, carefully keeping his face free of emotion "even if the killer was one of us, I doubt he would be me because you all already know that I'm a murdurer so you would immediately suspect me first." He says, chuckling at the irony of the murderer defending himself with logic and reason. He marvels at the ingenuity of the plan "I will admit though, this was rather tastefully done." He wipes his finger along one of the blood ears and tastes it "mmmm, good, ranged with just the right amount of iron, meaning... This person wasn't tortured, he was utterly shocked when he died. That means the killer is hiding somewhere...waiting."

Nebun shivers in anticipation I wonder what will come first...door number one, here goes Nebun didn't trustany of his fellows. Some seemed a little TO scared, and the other one was awfully quick to take the leadership role. And the other one...so quick to blame another... They all had something to hide it's like Clue, but better
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rabbit Doubt (Open for positions)(Mature: Blood and possible gore)   Rabbit Doubt (Open for positions)(Mature: Blood and possible gore) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2014, 5:40 pm

Gabriel looked at the doors. " whelp I bet its a safe assumption that no one knows what's going on. does anyone want to use their bar codes to open one of these doors? " Gabriel was reluctant to use his, not unwilling. but if anyone else wanted to go first than that was fine with him. there could be anything through these doors. the killer could have tripped in a pool of blood and knocked himself out.
" We aren't going to get anywhere standing like this. We should probably get a move on. " he knocked on each of the two doors. " lets see... this one has an echo... " he said after tapping the one at the north point of the room. " so its probably big or empty. " then he moved to the other one. " this ones full, but silent. how should we do this? flip a coin, rock paper scissors? " he didn't expect anyone to volunteer, if he was in their shoes he wouldn't. simply out of smarts. the situation wasn't desperate yet...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rabbit Doubt (Open for positions)(Mature: Blood and possible gore)   Rabbit Doubt (Open for positions)(Mature: Blood and possible gore) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2014, 8:11 pm

Isabella stayed close to Spencer for reassurance,the could fight if they needed thry were the only weapon miester pair in the group. She shook her head at the witch" no I dont want to use my bar code yet." She keeped eyeing Nebun watching him carefully , he seemed edgy but slightly amused by there situation like thes was a game a game that he was forced to participate in. She leans close to Spencer " I dont trust him we have to keep on are toes." She watched the witch test each of the doors." I think we should go in the one without the echo, there could be suplise in there we could use like better light or weapons their might evin be food and water. Without that we might not evin make it close to escape." She looked around and asked a question that had been playing on her mind." If the killer just wants to kill why arnt we dead already, and why this seting why this game is it to make us feel like cornered animals in a cage, is it so he can watch us slowly slip into madness befor he takes mercy in killing are tortured souls."she asked a bit darkly loud enough for everyone to here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rabbit Doubt (Open for positions)(Mature: Blood and possible gore)   Rabbit Doubt (Open for positions)(Mature: Blood and possible gore) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rabbit Doubt (Open for positions)(Mature: Blood and possible gore)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next