Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. ) Empty
PostSubject: A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )   A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. ) I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2014, 11:08 pm

Jacket pulled up to the side of the hospital, he was currently in the business district of death city. The smile had not left his lips ever since he got that package this morning. He pulled his muscle car up to the front, dawned his chicken mask and got out.
An attendant imidiantly stopped him. " Sir this area is for loading and unloading onl- " But he did not get any farther than that.
Jacket took out his knife from his Jacket and swiped at the mans throat, it was so sharp an unexpected it took a moment for the cut to appear, and then the man fell down on the floor. People looked at Jacket in stunned silence. Then he knocked back his first victims soul. " NO ONE WILL SAY NO TO ME ANY MORE!!! FLEE IF YOU WANT TO LIVE! " And many people did as he stormed through the sliding glass doors.

Last edited by jac600 on May 30th 2014, 7:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )   A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. ) I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2014, 11:26 pm

(OOC: Jac, I should probably point out that you CANNOT deny certain character types from joining a thread if it is realistic for them to show up. You can make a thread private. You can make it open. But you can't deny a certain kind of character from joining if it would be realistic for them TO join. And a guy murderfying people in a hospital would get Death Scythes called down on you pretty damn quick. )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )   A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. ) I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 12:06 am

Nora had noticed a slight increase in kishin egg sightings recently. So he decided to start patrolling with Drake in his weapon form. (I would like to inform that recent changes have caused Drake to only have his scythe form) He didn't patroll hospitals much, but only because he thought kishin eggs were smarter than to attack a building full of injured people that probably has emergency hotlines with the academy. Nora sensed a kishin egg soul nearby, though. He also heard the commotion. Nora appeared behind Jacket after he stormed into the hospital. "You guys nowadays aren't very smart, are you?" Nora insulted Jacket. "That's also a stupid mask. What is so intimidating about a chicken?" He waited for the bafoon to charge in a blind rage at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )   A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. ) I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 7:58 am

Ooc: alright.
Jacket never did. He grabbed a janitor, shoved him in a storage closet and jumped in, locking the door.
Screaming could be heard inside as the man was horribly killed.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )   A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. ) I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 9:35 am

What a coincidence. Axel had just been nearby the hospital when shit hit the fan! So, after one meister and weapon pair went in, he drew his PVC pipe, twirled it by his side and slung it over his shouler as he followed suit. "Let's see how this tit reacts to anti-madness and a sharp ass blade, eh?" He said to the unknown duo he stood beside, announcing his presence and his intention to work together. When the janitors closet made a scream, he smirked . "Doesn't he realize those only have one entrance? Your weapon could cut throught that door and make him confetti, right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )   A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. ) I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 10:19 am

Nora nodded. "Yeah, pretty dumb, right?" He said. "But, if you have an anti -madness wavelength, do you think you could do me a favor? I have some black blood, and I've been on the verge of madness lately. Can you hit me with that wavelength real quick? Maybe that'll help." After that was said, he wasted no time slicing the door in half, pulling it away from the closet, then swinging his weapon in a path to cut Jacket in half if he didn't move.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )   A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. ) I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 1:21 pm

Sylas felt souls vanish, swallowed into a deep void that was no doubt a kishin. He took a deep breath, focusing for a moment, before rending open teh fabric of space-time in the shape of Lord Death's mask. He stepped through the portal, ending up on top of the roof of the building. The monster was below him. So be it. He hurried through an emergency exit on the roof, headed down. His weapon form appeared in a burst of lightning in his hands as he jumped down flights of stairs.

OOC: *Clears throat* You done goofed.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )   A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. ) I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 1:27 pm

OOC: Awwww shieeeeet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )   A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. ) I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 1:35 pm

Ooc: jac, you're in trouble now. Sylas is gonna kick Jacket's tuckis.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )   A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. ) I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 1:37 pm

OOC: *Cracks Knuckles* Jacket came in the Accepted door. Sylas is going to kick him out the Deceased door.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )   A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. ) I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 1:40 pm

OOC: Can Axel help?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )   A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. ) I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 2:43 pm

(OOC: Eh hem, allow me.)

Benny had been in town, using the DWMA's.....extensive, library, for research for his 'condition'. It just so happened that he had been near the hospital when the commotion started. 

Being a man with a heavy conscience, he would not have been able to just walk away. Sighing, he italian man ran into the building. "I heard screaming. I everything alright?" 

It was at that moment, he noticed the death scythe. 

Merda. Io sono condannato.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )   A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. ) I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 6:08 pm

The door had a heavy shelf propped against it, Jacket had plenty of time since Nora had decided to chat it up with Axel. Once the door was forced open though they would find a very dead janitor and if they looked really close they would see on one of the ceiling tiles a bloody fingerprint.
Jacket silenced his breathing and got ready to fall down on his prey.

Last edited by jac600 on May 30th 2014, 7:24 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )   A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. ) I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 6:11 pm

(OOC: Jac, may I point out that closets DO NOT have air vents, and that air vents, as a rule, cannot support the weight of even a CHILD?)
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )   A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. ) I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 6:12 pm

OOC: They are meant to hold air. Not people. Air. Also, most hospitals don't cook food but reheat things already delivered chilled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )   A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. ) I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 6:37 pm

ooc: edited.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )   A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. ) I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 6:41 pm

(OOC: Okay, ceiling tiles DEFINITELY wouldn't support the weight of a full grown man. Even if they could, you couldn't use them to escape.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )   A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. ) I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 6:46 pm

ooc: Well they sure could not for long, but a few robbers have tried this method and it worked for a bit, until it finally gave out. Like it did. Also there are plenty of high shelves to climb up there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )   A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. ) I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 7:04 pm

(OOC: Jac, as someone who knows more about hospitals than you, let me iterate: EVEN IF HE CRAWLED INTO THE CEILING, EVEN IF THE TILES DIDN'T BREAK UNDER HIS OWN WEIGHT, HE WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN ABLE TO ESCAPE THE BIT OF CEILING OVER THE ROOM. )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )   A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. ) I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 7:12 pm

ooc: He could hide there though right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )   A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. ) I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 7:21 pm

(OOC: Wouldn't do much good, because LOLsoulperception, but I guess. Wouldn't be able to hide for long, though.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )   A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. ) I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 7:24 pm

ooc: Edited one final time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )   A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. ) I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 11:16 pm

Nora easily sensed the soul above him and stepped back out of the closet. "You really are the STUPIDEST kishin egg I have ever seen. I am just gonna let you come on out so you can die already." Nora leaned on Drake, waiting for the kishin egg to make a move. There were two miesters and a Death Scythe waiting to kill Jacket. If he didn't get out of there right now, he would surely die. Even if Texas showed up, she was still badly injured from getting drilled by Glaucon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )   A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. ) I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 11:23 pm

Ooc: jac, two more meisters are about to join, so that would be four meisters, a weapon, and a Death Scythe out to take down Jacket. And he's stuck in a closet. Which is surrounded by people from the DWMA. In a public hospital.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )   A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. ) I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 12:19 am

(Hello. Could i join this thread? I wasn't sure if I had to PM in order to join...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )   A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next