Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hawk [ACCEPTED]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hawk [ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: Hawk [ACCEPTED]   Hawk [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2015, 11:11 am

Gender/Sex: Male

Meister: N/A

Weapon Form: Hawk can transform into a twin spear with sharpened metal on the each head, and two large leather hand grips in the center. The sides of the tips of the staff are blunt so the staff can be used for impact injuries as well as the spearing option it presents.

Love Interest: None, Hawk has trouble talking to girls (kind of like Crona, but Hawk is less crazy).

Orientation (Sexual/Romantic): Straight

Appearance: Hawk is a tall and slender boy, standing at 6' 0" and weighing 130 pounds. He has brown hair that passes his ears, but does not touch his shoulders. He has eyes that change color occasionally, from green to brown. He hates formal clothes and will often be seen wearing a sweatshirt and jeans. He wears a somewhat sullen look almost all the time, and his smile is rare.

Personality: As stated in the appearance section, Hawk almost never smiles. He will often walk with his head down, silently. He much prefers to observe and be quiet than to be outgoing and loud. His biggest weakness is his self-consciousness and his extremely low confidence and self-esteem. He will almost never accept compliments and always puts himself down. He very rarely finds friends, and won't talk to most people he doesn't already know. On top of all of that, Hawk has a lot of trouble talking to girls. If the situation is forced to talk to a girl, he will appear very nervous.

History: Hawk was born and raised in a nicer part of Chicago. He never had to deal with gangs or anything like that, but he lived a mostly peaceful life until he was 13. A very large fire ripped through his neighborhood, and it burned down his house. Hawk had been at a friend's house that night, but he lost his parents and his twin sister. This event caused him to enter extreme depression and anger with himself. He never forgave himself for not being there to help his family. He ran away from his ruined home, and he wandered the city, homeless. After 2 years of wandering, he decided to put his weapon transforming skills to use. He traveled to the DWMA and decided to enroll.

Miscellaneous: From a personal standpoint, I think that it would be very interesting for Hawk to be partnered with a very outgoing, loud girl. (not necessary, though)

Have You Read the Rules?
"Come with me, overwhelming power and madness await."

Last edited by Hawk on April 8th 2015, 6:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Hawk [ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawk [ACCEPTED]   Hawk [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2015, 2:58 pm

Pretty solid character. I like him. And I have just the girl that could be his Meister if you wanna PM me about that. But you may wanna go over the rules once more, then I can accept it. :)
Back to top Go down

Hawk [ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawk [ACCEPTED]   Hawk [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2015, 5:20 pm

Sounds good. I fixed the issue with the reading the rules, and I would love to know more about your character. Thanks
Back to top Go down

Hawk [ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawk [ACCEPTED]   Hawk [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2015, 6:26 pm

ACCEPTED!!!
Back to top Go down

Hawk [ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawk [ACCEPTED]   Hawk [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2015, 8:16 pm

HEY THERE FRIEND
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

Hawk [ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawk [ACCEPTED]   Hawk [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2015, 7:43 am

Refrain from posting on character apps.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

Hawk [ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawk [ACCEPTED]   Hawk [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2015, 2:19 pm

You're probably gonna have to expand on the appearance, and a little on the personality. Looks short to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hawk [ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawk [ACCEPTED]   Hawk [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hawk [ACCEPTED]
Page 1 of 1