Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Matt Astroseph (Accepted)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Matt Astroseph (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Matt Astroseph (Accepted)   Matt Astroseph (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2015, 5:12 pm

Matt Astroseph (Accepted) 616-2

Name:Matt Astroseph

Gender/Sex: Male

Weapon: Kennith Sangrei

Love Interest: N/A

Orientation (Sexual/Romantic): Panromantic/demisexual

Appearance: One large lock of dirty blond hair falls over one of his gray eyes. They change color from gray to blue to green, based on how he's feeling. A soft blue scarf covers his mouth, making it hard to see whether he's smiling or not. It also covers a black choker, which doesn't see the light of day very often. He usually wears a black sweatshirt. Matt enjoys wearing black skinny jeans, since they're comfortable, or so he says. He wears a pair of old, yet clean red Converse hightops, which he cherishes.. Matt is also known for sometimes wearing black fingerless gloves.

Personality: Scarred at an early age, he now has developed anxiety and depression, however he tries to stay cheerful, even as he collapses inside. Matt is introverted, but once you get to know him, he's a great friend, and will do his best to protect you. He is not easily offended, but when he is, God help the offender. Matt is great at debating and uses that skill for good. He enjoys drawing, listening to music, and gaming. He tries to be nice to people but may come off as mean. He isn't trying to be, though, and if you're nice to him, you'll soon find out how awesome he is.

History: Matt's parents were killed by a soon-to-be Kishin when he was nine years old. He began living on the streets, looking for scraps of food in between physically and mentally training to become a Meister. When he found out about Death City, he began his travel, hoping to be accepted to the DWMA. Now, he awaits his acceptance, exploring the city in order to better know it, and sleeping in the homes of whoever is kind enough to let him in. He's also trying to find a job, so that, once he is accepted at the DWMA, he will be have a solid place to sleep.

Miscellaneous: Can sense soul wavelengths. Has a black cat named Lucifer

Have You Read the Rules?
"I love Soul Eater!"

Last edited by Matt Astroseph on April 19th 2015, 4:46 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Matt Astroseph (Accepted)   Matt Astroseph (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2015, 7:53 pm

Everything is solid except for the format, just copy and paste the code we provide at the template and plug in what you wrote here. Then let me know and you'll be approved.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Matt Astroseph (Accepted)   Matt Astroseph (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2015, 8:06 pm

APPROVED!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Matt Astroseph (Accepted)   Matt Astroseph (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2015, 8:07 pm

WOOOOOOO! CUE THE VICTORY MUSIC!
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Matt Astroseph (Accepted)   Matt Astroseph (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2016, 2:53 pm

Matt Astroseph (Accepted) SuBGn35

Matt, as of 3/15/2016, this character is in full compliance with the current rules.

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag to his CS title. Thank you. :)

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matt Astroseph (Accepted)   Matt Astroseph (Accepted) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Matt Astroseph (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1