Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Questions

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Questions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions   Questions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 8:12 pm

Okay. any rules on pictures used for characters?
Back to top Go down

Questions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions   Questions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 10:36 pm

Obviously basic stuff like there can't be nudity or anything offensive. At least I prefer that an image isn't from a show or something, but it's no big deal if they are. And, naturally, you can't use an SE character as an image unless you have a REALLY good reason to in the character's history and such. Like say someone drew Black Star as a girl. You could use it if you get creative and say something like they're a huge Black Star fan who dyed her hair and stuff to cosplay as him 24/7 or something. But if it's just coincidental, then it's too big of a stretch to allow.

Other than that, pretty much anything goes. But if the pic has a guy with 3 eyes or something, you will be asked to at least explein why they have the unique features they have.
Back to top Go down

Questions
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2