Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Snowbound Throwdown (Mission)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

Snowbound Throwdown (Mission) Empty
PostSubject: Snowbound Throwdown (Mission)   Snowbound Throwdown (Mission) I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2015, 8:31 pm

Calvin was sitting in a research plane. Why you may ask? Not to go on vacation, its especially not a vacation with The Twins with him. He wasn't even really going anywhere fun. He was going to Antarctica, to basically die. Who's bright idea was it to accept a mission against two monsters that could easily kill anybody. Cause, last Calvin checked, he didn't really appreciate death all that much, especially when it came to dying out in the middle of nowhere, not being anywhere near civilization. He then looked over to The Twins. "So, who decided to do this?" Calvin asked them both.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snowbound Throwdown (Mission)   Snowbound Throwdown (Mission) I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2015, 9:03 pm

Jasmin and Alicia were already dressed in proper antarctic clothes, not minding the heat they exposed themselves to. They were far too eager to finally get to spill some blood again, without needing to hold back. Thus it took them a second to realize that Calvin had been talking to them. They turned their heads to him and answered like a single person. "We did. Why?"
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Snowbound Throwdown (Mission)   Snowbound Throwdown (Mission) I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2015, 9:14 pm

Calvin was dressed in his normal clothes, since they were basically winter clothes as is. He then put one leg on top of the other and raised a hand like "wtf". "So, you guys thought it would be great to do a mission where we are at a complete disadvantage. interesting." Calvin told them, leaning back in his chair. He then noticed they were going to be landing soon. "Too late to turn back now." Calvin mumbled to himself. He didn't bring Hobbes with him cause he knew he would die from a heart attack. So, he made Franky tiger sit him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snowbound Throwdown (Mission)   Snowbound Throwdown (Mission) I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2015, 9:33 pm

It was Jasmin who responded to Calvin first, not understanding why he wasn't pleased with this mission, or at least pretending to not understand. "But blood looks the prettiest when it's splattered on snow, you know?" She said with a cheery smile in her voice, while Alicia was more focused on the plane approaching their destination, because quite opposite to her twin-sister Alicia was REALLY bad with planes and was already holding the special bag prepared for such cases, just in case she would turn into a special case.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Snowbound Throwdown (Mission)   Snowbound Throwdown (Mission) I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2015, 9:51 pm

Calvin just simply sighed and looked out the window as they landed. "Lets go." Calvin told them, zipping his jacket up and walking out of the plane. Once he walked out he noticed they were pretty high up. As in, they were on top of some sort of snow mountain. "Okay, so, what about, one of us stays out as bait and the other of us stays hidden and comes in to help fight when the monsters come out?" Calvin suggested.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snowbound Throwdown (Mission)   Snowbound Throwdown (Mission) I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2015, 6:21 pm

The twins followed after their meister quickly, Alicia still looking a bit pale from the plane sickness. Thus, Jasmin took the oppurtunity to debate about that plan. "Indeed, not a bad plan, but who's gonna be the bait? Or maybe we could just transform and you lure them out, ready for battle and all." Alicia was probably fine with any kind of plan, as long as it worked, so she was focusing on getting a clear head again, while Jasmin was already doing some warm-up flexing and stretching, which wasn't only good for her body, but good for people's eyes too, as her winter-coat was designed to accentuate her body.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Snowbound Throwdown (Mission)   Snowbound Throwdown (Mission) I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2015, 6:47 pm

Calvin put his hood back over his head, put on some sunglasses so snow didn't get in his eyes, and shoved his hands into his jacket pocket. "Well, one of you would, but I somewhat expect to be forced to do it. I could see the whole being ready to fight thing to work. Esp-" Calvin by then turned around and looked down at Jasmin as she stretched. "ically since, uh." Calvin kept his eyes on her for another good seven seconds until he finally was able to pry his eyes off of her. "Especially sine they are, im guessing, way too proud of their strength and might attack head on. Your call." Chase told both of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snowbound Throwdown (Mission)   Snowbound Throwdown (Mission) I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2015, 8:10 pm

While Alicia had returned to her normal self, Jasmin finished her stretching, not without noticing Calvin's stare and a smug grin flashing over her face for just a second.
"I'd say we go with the ready for battle thing then. That way we can make sure that we don't get seperated by accident." Alicia said and then transformed into weapon form.
"She's got a point. Oh, and sunglasses don't do much, if you're so obvious." After that, she too, transformed into weapon form and both of them landed in Calvin's hands.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Snowbound Throwdown (Mission)   Snowbound Throwdown (Mission) I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2015, 8:36 pm

Calvin looked up in the sky, luckily for him, it was way too cold for him to even get red. "I have no idea what you're even talking about." Why did he even look? He knew for a fact that Jasmin will hold that moment right there over his head. He looked at his hands as they transformed to weapons and landed in them. "Now shush, Oh my, I can't believe i'm about to do this." and with that he lifted his left arm in the air and shot in the air three times. "Now, we wait for a couple minutes."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snowbound Throwdown (Mission)   Snowbound Throwdown (Mission) I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2015, 10:07 pm

Jasmin appeared on the blade of her weapon form in Calvin's right hand. "We both know very well what I was talking about~ No need to be that shy, sou ARE a boy after all."
Meanwhile, Alicia had no problem with compressing Calvin's wavelength into bullets and firing them into the air. It was actually quite relaxing to her to finally be back in action again. While they were waiting for something to happen, she also took the time to inquire about their conversation.
"So, what was about being shy and sunglasses?" She had meanwhile appeared on her own blade. "Well, while you were busy getting rid of the plane sickness, I did some stretches and our meister here was totally ogling me~" "Oh~ Is that so, yes?"
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Snowbound Throwdown (Mission)   Snowbound Throwdown (Mission) I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2015, 10:27 pm

Calvin kind of bit his lip when Jasmin said that they both knew what he was talking about. He wanted to say something to cover himself up, but all he could do was sigh. He stayed quiet for a little longer trying to listen for any rustles, stomps, anything that could be dangerous to them. He lifted both of them up a little bit to look at them. Jasmin explained what just happened. He then raised an eye. He felt like he had to clear up what happened before the mission was over. "I wasn't looking at, your body. I was looking at the clothes on, your body? Yeah, that's it. May I say, your clothes look magnificent." Calvin said, not really paying attention to his surroundings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snowbound Throwdown (Mission)   Snowbound Throwdown (Mission) I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2015, 10:37 pm

Both girls, or rather, their appearances on their blades, turned to Calvin and raised a brow. "Bullshit", they called. Calvin really was horrible at lying, though he at least knew how to weave compliments into his excuses, kind of. "You know, if you were actually honest and had enough balls to just say that you did look at me and not my clothes, maybe your luck with the female world might increase, you know. Girls don't like boys who try to evade the touchy subjects. Some girls might even feel complimented if someone told them that he was checking them out, just saying." Alicia, meanwhile was focusing her attention on their environment, just in case the snow-men decided to attack while they were talking.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Snowbound Throwdown (Mission)   Snowbound Throwdown (Mission) I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2015, 10:52 pm

Calvin re-positioned his sun glasses with the back of his wrist. And when they called bullshit, he wanted to say something, but they always did have to get their way. He was about to try and pay attention again when Jasmin kind of, scolded him? About women? He nodded like he was paying attention, but he was half assed listing. "Man, i'm not trying to hook up with anybody at Death City, that place is fucked up. Also, you don't exactly have proof that I was checking out your body. Maybe, I was, looking at, your, shoulders. Yeahh, I wasn't looking at your body as a whole, but your shoulders." Calvin said, giving himself a mental highfive, not knowing that something was about to chuck a huge tree at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snowbound Throwdown (Mission)   Snowbound Throwdown (Mission) I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2015, 11:08 pm

Jasmin's eyes narrowed when Calvin continued his sad excuses, and she had a feeling that he wasn't even listening seriously, which ticked her off even more, because, hell she was giving him advice on how a girl's brain worked for free! "Okay, Mister Thickhead, we'll leave it at that, for now. But we both know that that isn't true. Ah, one thing left. Girls don't like thickheads, or liars." She then disappeared from her blade, still grumpy, but was soon forced to return her attention to the world when Alicia called out. "Tree-chucking monster at three o' clock! Calvin, dodge!"
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Snowbound Throwdown (Mission)   Snowbound Throwdown (Mission) I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2015, 11:23 pm

Calvin rolled his eyes and took a big breath in and out. "Mister.... Thickhead? Interesting." Calvin said, and stood there for a while until Alicia said something, and if like on instinct, Calvin immediately back flipped three time to completely dodge the tree as it hit the ground. "What the what?" Calvin yelled to himself, but before he could even land from the third back flip, some huge, white, beast like thing came out of nowhere and straight up kicked him in the stomach, which resulted in him flying and crashing into a tree. It was like, all the breath got taken from his body. Calvin tried to look around but the fact that it was snowing his his vision was extremely blurry, he couldn't do much. Calvin also felt extremely light headed, but he soon realized it was because he couldn't even breath. After about a good solid minute he was able to see better, and was taking big deep breaths. "That, did not hurt at all." Calvin informed them, taking huge breaths in between words. He then looked at how a huge rock came hurling at him, which he rolled out of the way as it took the tree down the mountain. When he landed the monster once again came out of nowhere and tried to squish him with his fist, which Calvin jumped backwards, and almost jumped right off the mountain. "Okay, Jas, Lic, do your thing." And with that, he pointed them both at the monsters direction and started shooting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snowbound Throwdown (Mission)   Snowbound Throwdown (Mission) I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2015, 11:37 pm

The twins had their own troubles with keeping the connection stable while Calvin had to jump around like some mountain monkey. When he finally came to a rest and pointed them at something furry, they knew immediately just what he wanted from then, and well, they released quite the barrage at the... thing. This level of wavelength compression was nothing to the two of them, even if they had no experience, they were still exceptionally strong weapons. Which they had to thank a certain wavelength for, which was already working on breaking their defenses, though with little to no success. At least for now. "BAM"
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Snowbound Throwdown (Mission)   Snowbound Throwdown (Mission) I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2015, 11:58 pm

Calvin squinted his eyes as the monster just kept on getting closer to him. It was like, the bullets weren't doing anything what so ever. "Man, this isn't even fair." Calvin mumbled as the monster ran straight at him. Calvin did a cartwheel without touching the ground and the monster whiffed right past him and landed on a little bit lower part of the mountain, which isn't saying much considering how high up the mountain is. "Ha! Suck it!" Calvin then turned back around to see another boulder, he easily dodged that one by jumping back where he was, only to see yet another monster come up out of nowhere and punched him straight off the mountain. Calvin tried his best to move while he was falling, but, once again, he was not able to breath. He hot the ground near the place the other monster landed, but luckily for Calvin, the snow was deep and cushioned. "Oh, jesus, I'm feeling this tomorrow." Calvin told himself. Calvin then looked up to see the monster jump off the top and tried to land right on Calvin, which Calvin dodged by rolling out of the way. He got on his feet just in time for him to finally start breathing again. He then looked at the two monsters. The one who fell was facing the other way holding his head while the one who almost squished Calvin was facing him. "So, if you two have another trick we can try, that would be great." Calvin informed them. It felt like he busted his ribs or something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snowbound Throwdown (Mission)   Snowbound Throwdown (Mission) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2015, 12:17 am

The twins were trying their best to get those monsters to take some damage, but at their current synch ratio that wasn't really going to work, so once Calvin had a moment to talk again the twins approached him. "Okay, we got another trick, but first we need to take our amplification as high as possible, but no resonance, we'd fuck it up, I guess. After that, Lic and I could double the power output but that'll put all three of us in madness-danger. We dun have much of a choice tho. Get us some time." And a second later, the wavelengths coming from the girls began growing in intensity, slowly building power.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Snowbound Throwdown (Mission)   Snowbound Throwdown (Mission) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2015, 12:32 am

Calvin got narrow eyed. He then put both his hands up. "Hey, hey, hey. Before you kill me, I would just like to say, we are very useful to you. I can make snow angels, and a snowman. I can make snowballs for you to destroy your opponents in a snowball fight. And, these two will do anything you say!" Calvin informed the monsters. Which, both of them were confused about what Calvin was talking about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snowbound Throwdown (Mission)   Snowbound Throwdown (Mission) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2015, 12:43 am

The twins were too focused to notice Calvin's little one-man show or the the comment about themselves, but their focus held results, as their blades were now crackling with charged energy, while their total synch ratio had gone up quite a bit. Both girls snapped their eyes open at the same time and a second later, the small chains hanging off of the weapons suddenly grew in length and then snapped together like a magnet, connecting the weapons with a long enough chain. While the visual effect wasn't that big, the effect on their power output was extreme. Energy began surging from the twins, to the twins and between the twins. At the same time, a big wave of madness crushed their first defense, meaning it began taking slight effects, mostly euphoria and an unreasonable fun to the fight. *giggle* Okay~ We're ready~ "Rip 'em apart, Calvy~ Hehe"
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Snowbound Throwdown (Mission)   Snowbound Throwdown (Mission) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2015, 1:08 am

Calvin squinted a bit, something felt, off for some reason. Maybe the cold was finally getting to him? Alas, he had no time to really focus on that at at the moment. He then looked at the monsters as they ran at him. He sighed and ran at them also. Calvin saw how the one closet to him tried to hit him with his fist, which Calvin just rolled right under, right into another fist by the further one. Calvin jumped on the monsters arm and back flipped right off of it and shot the one who he dodged in the back of neck while the monster was turned around. Calvin then landed on the back of the monster who he just shot, who was also going down, and jumped off its back and started going towards the monsters mouth. Which he almost did, but he more or less held it up, which resulted in his left arm getting bit down on and his legs bending u more than he though. He then aimed straight for inside of the monsters mouth and simply yelled, "Suck it!" and shot, jumping right out and landing in the snow and watching as that monster also went down. "Jesus, I want to become a weapon. I don't know how I feel about the fact that im all kinds of busted up. You can turn back now." Calvin told them, throwing both of them in the air and falling back on the snow. "Can we just, relax here for a bit?" Calvin asked them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snowbound Throwdown (Mission)   Snowbound Throwdown (Mission) I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2015, 5:48 am

The two gunblades began shining bright, before assuming human form again, then landing graciously. Both girls stretched a bit, before falling back into the snow, wicked grins plastered over their faces. "It's like minus thirty degrees celsius or so, but I am still sweating, groooosss!", Alicia exclaimed, while Jasmin was simply panting and grinning. "I almost forgot how much fun that move is~ Feels awesome. Sure Calvin, but we should check if the two really are dead... don't want them coming at us when we don't expect it." The two were apparently slightly out of it, still grinning wickedly, while trying to get a little bit of a break.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Snowbound Throwdown (Mission)   Snowbound Throwdown (Mission) I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2015, 5:12 pm

Calvin got up and stretched a little bit. "Fine, fine." He mumbled going over where the two were at. When he looked around, he, didn't actually see anything but white. "Uh, I think they died? They are kind of, gone?" Calvin yelled back, and if like out of nowhere, a fist formed out of nowhere and straight up punched him off the mountain. Thats when it seemed like the two snow monsters formed into one, to form, the biggest snow monster Calvin had ever seen, which, is not a lot, and that was the last thing he saw, the monster looking down at the twins before he fully fell off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snowbound Throwdown (Mission)   Snowbound Throwdown (Mission) I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2015, 3:48 pm

The twins had their eyes closed and simply took notice of Calvin calling out to them, but shot up straight the very moment Calvin was fisted off the mountain, looking after him for a second before facing the HUGE snow monster. "Think he's gonna be okay? Also, that thing is just... unfair. I mean, merging?!" The twins took a step back, towards the mountains' edge. "He'll survive at least... And yep, I guess... we should follow him, as awesome as we are I don't necessarily want to take the risk." Said and done, the twins turned around and made a rush for the edge, jumping off and doing a head-dive, much like one would do when jumping out of a plane. As they sped down vertically, their eyes were searching for Calvin, while their hands intertwined, so they wouldn't get seperated.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Snowbound Throwdown (Mission)   Snowbound Throwdown (Mission) I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2015, 8:06 pm

Calvin eyes were closed. He had, the biggest headache ever. It, possibly was because of all these altitude changes. Going from high up in sky and barley being able to breath from crashing into the earth. Also, he had to be losing his breath every time he got hit. That, could totally be a thing. Once he opened his eyes, he look left a little bit to see the twins. Yeah, he saw the twins. He was hoping they stayed up there and stay safe but, they were, a rather weird couple of people. And its not like he could tell them what to do in the first place. He then wondered what was a way to try and get out of this mess. "Yo! Jasmin! Alicia!" He called out to them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snowbound Throwdown (Mission)   Snowbound Throwdown (Mission) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Snowbound Throwdown (Mission)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next