Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Acquisitions -Private- *Seris - Chase2000*

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Acquisitions -Private- *Seris - Chase2000* Empty
PostSubject: Acquisitions -Private- *Seris - Chase2000*   Acquisitions -Private- *Seris - Chase2000* I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2015, 11:27 pm

Tool sat quietly on the edge of a fountain the mild spray from it cooling the nape of her neck and speckling the white dress she wore, feet cross an hands in her lap, she meditated in a way she was taught years ago to allow her mind to remain empty. Her hair however was trying its hardest as the brown strands of her ragged hair tickled and lightly slapped at her face in the wind but it was easily ignored. 'Why should her hair bother her at all' was what was running through her mind before her meditative stance abolished the thought and she returned to just sitting there and well not enjoying herself, Tool was simply waiting for... nothing ass he had nothing to do, no one to serve, an no orders other than to attend classes at the times she need to. A master is what she needed and she hadn't had one in at least a year and she felt something akin to a pang of loneliness in the empty field of her life.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Acquisitions -Private- *Seris - Chase2000*   Acquisitions -Private- *Seris - Chase2000* I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2015, 12:19 am

Calvin was taking a day off. Just, from his life. Ever since he got here, he had not met one single normal person. Not. One. He was hoping that he could meet some normal people, get some normal dinner, and just have a normal time out. Calvin liked the whole Hobbes not talking. It was quite, peaceful really. He was so glad he caught Hobbes on his nap time to go out. Calvin then saw a girl sitting on the fountain, she seemed, surprisingly normal. Calvin decided she would be his first normal friend, ""Hey, umm, Whats up?" Calvin asked her, raising his hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Acquisitions -Private- *Seris - Chase2000*   Acquisitions -Private- *Seris - Chase2000* I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2015, 12:39 am

Tool opened her eyes to stare blankly at the man talking to her "Define up? Up would incline everything from where we are... that is... a large request to name them all." she says quietly her voice a whisper among the breeze and fountain. The petite little girl stared blatantly before introducing herself "I am Tool..." she said with her mild voice as her hair began to be swept back to reveal her face of fragility and displacement.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Acquisitions -Private- *Seris - Chase2000*   Acquisitions -Private- *Seris - Chase2000* I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2015, 1:04 am

Calvin closed his eyes and sighed. of course he didn't meet somebody normal. What was he even thinking? As long as he stays alive, and away from home, he will never meet a normal person. Calvin just shook his head, he never really did mind weird people. Calvin sat next to her and put his hands on the side of him and leaned on them. "Tool? That, doesn't sound like a really great name, for anybody really. Is it a nickname or something?" Calvin asked her. So far, so good. This is the furthest he got without making a big fool of himself. Like he did with every-single other girl he had met so far since he got here. The list is too long to go through.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Acquisitions -Private- *Seris - Chase2000*   Acquisitions -Private- *Seris - Chase2000* I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2015, 1:30 am

Tool cocked her head and said in her usual softness "It is what I was called... it changes though depending on what people want it to be." She stared at him blankly before straitening her head and continuing "Do you want to call me something else?" essentially asking this man to rename her to his preference. The conversation was odd to her... as if this man was trying to get to know her. Did he want to be Tool's new owner?
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Acquisitions -Private- *Seris - Chase2000*   Acquisitions -Private- *Seris - Chase2000* I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2015, 1:49 am

Calvin was staring, a bit too hard at her. Something about her, just, threw him off a bit. Like, she wasnt used to socializing? Calvin sighed again and looked up in the sky when he heard her ask if he wanted to rename her. Calvin chuckled a bit, thinking it was just a harmless joke. "Yeah sure, lets say, your name is now, Emma." Calvin told her, just thinking of the first name that came into his mind. Calvin was actually feeling pretty cool because of the droplets of water coming from the fountain. "Hey, how old are you? If you don't mind me asking?" Calvin asked Tool. Remembering learning it was very gentlemanly to ask a girl about her age.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Acquisitions -Private- *Seris - Chase2000*   Acquisitions -Private- *Seris - Chase2000* I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2015, 6:58 pm

"Emma..." she whispered already tagging herself with the name and nodding seriously "I'm eighteen years old as of now... is there anything else you wish to know about me Sir?" she asked almost business like. Re-positioning herself to face him much more directly she displayed her full face as her hair parted and Tool, now Emma, showed off her toned arms and legs through her maneuvering. The spray from the fountain sprinkling over her thin white dress splotching it and turning the small spots see through at the shoulders and back. "I can answer anything you'd like of me Sir."
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Acquisitions -Private- *Seris - Chase2000*   Acquisitions -Private- *Seris - Chase2000* I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2015, 7:37 pm

Calvin did a little smile at her. Was she trying to show off her body to him? Calvin would usually try to investigate further but, he just knew for a fact that something was going to happen. Hell, it could even be his fault. So, to try and make sure nothing bad happened to him on his day off, he stood up. "Well, it was nice knowing you Tool, maybe we'll see each other again sometime." Calvin told her, giving a little nod, then leaving. Until, he slipped on a little puddle that gathered from the fountain. Calvin got wide eyed. He just felt his coolness points go all the way down. Calvin tried to grab something on the side or in front of him, but obviously, it was nothing but air. And when he turned his head slightly, he saw he was falling right into Tool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Acquisitions -Private- *Seris - Chase2000*   Acquisitions -Private- *Seris - Chase2000* I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2015, 12:12 am

Tool let her instincts guide her and she wrapped her arms around the boy she had yet to learn the name of (shot) and allowed her small but sturdy frame absorb both the impact from him slamming into her and the impact from splashing into the water as well as her back into the rock of the fountain. After standing back up she pulled herself up to stand on the edge of he fountain again and held out her hand and said "I thought my name was Emma... can I help you out Sir?" The water however had made her thin white dress see through and clingy to her petite curves as well as revealing that she didn't wear undergarments either.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Acquisitions -Private- *Seris - Chase2000*   Acquisitions -Private- *Seris - Chase2000* I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2015, 12:27 am

Calvin grabbed her hand and got himself up. He felt real bad for crashing into her. and even worse for getting her wet. "Emma? Do you want to be called Emma?" Calvin asked her, taking off his jacket and squeezing it to try and get it at least somewhat dry. Also shaking it out to, once again, try and make it dryer than it was. "Hey, uh, thanks for th-" Calvin was starting to thank her, till he looked at her. He couldn't even form words. He simply, just held out his jacket and mustered up "Put it on yourself and zip it up." Calvin told her, blushing real hard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Acquisitions -Private- *Seris - Chase2000*   Acquisitions -Private- *Seris - Chase2000* I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2015, 12:41 am

Emma took the jacket and obediently put it on and zipped it up the only sound as she did so was the splash of the fountain and the zipper. "I'll be called whatever you want me to be... right?" she asked quietly wondering if there was anything was wrong with his face seeing how red it was "Is something the matter Sir? Your face is quite red now."
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Acquisitions -Private- *Seris - Chase2000*   Acquisitions -Private- *Seris - Chase2000* I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2015, 12:53 am

Calvin got out of the fountain and put his hand on his forehead, cussing to himself quietly. "Sure, I'll call you Emma." Calvin told her, just trying to get past the whole name thing. 'Uh, m-my, umm, my face is completely alright." Calvin told her, making sure not to even look at her. "Hey, um, where exactly do you live? So, I can take you there, then take my jacket back?" Calvin asked her, still turned away from her. That was when he started to hear Hobbes start to wake up from inside his bag. Calvin was now mentally cussing himself out. this was the exact opposite of what he wanted today.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Acquisitions -Private- *Seris - Chase2000*   Acquisitions -Private- *Seris - Chase2000* I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2015, 9:56 pm

"I don't live anywhere permanently..." she said quietly as she stepped down from the edge of the fountain, her smooth actions belying her training. She looked back to him and said "Might I be able to stay with you Sir?" Emma then stood there staring blankly at him with her grey-slate eyes and small face as if like a doll.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Acquisitions -Private- *Seris - Chase2000*   Acquisitions -Private- *Seris - Chase2000* I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2015, 10:06 pm

"Why am I wet? Who wants to live with us? What the hell is going on?" Calvin heard Hobbes say, obviously waking up. Calvin, not knowing how to explain the whole situation to Hobbes. And why did she keep calling him sir? No, one thing at a time. Calvin then mumbled "Of course you don't have nowhere to stay. What was I thinking?" Calvin then sighed. He really, didn't have another choice, unless he wanted to be a douche-bag and just leave her completely stranded and naked. "Just, come on, we'll talk more once we get to my place. It's just down the street" Calvin told her, sighing really heavily afterwards. Calvin then started walking towards his house, "So, I am guessing you don't have any clothes with you also, huh?" Calvin asked her, thinking what he was even getting himself into.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Acquisitions -Private- *Seris - Chase2000*   Acquisitions -Private- *Seris - Chase2000* I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2015, 5:04 pm

Emma nodded slowly and as he began walking she fell into step behind Calvin almost like a bodyguard position with her mouth closed at the sentence of talking once they reached their new destination. Though she was curious as to what had spoken as she was certain it wasn't the man before her and obviously no one else in the immediate area either but she suspected that he would tell her soon enough what it was. The jacket she was wearing was rather uncomfortable but she easily ignored it and decided to begin scanning around the area like she was trained to.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Acquisitions -Private- *Seris - Chase2000*   Acquisitions -Private- *Seris - Chase2000* I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2015, 5:54 pm

Calvin walked up the steps to his house. This was, surprisingly the first time anybody saw him go in or leave his house. But, he really had no other choice. He was the one who got her wet, but she was the one with no underwear on. Calvin sighed and opened up his door. His place was, fairly big. Had four rooms, a bath, a dinning room, and a living room. He threw his keys on the couch. "So, you have no clothes whatsoever?" Calvin asked her, turning around to look at her. Hobbes, meanwhile, was still trying to talk to Calvin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Acquisitions -Private- *Seris - Chase2000*   Acquisitions -Private- *Seris - Chase2000* I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2015, 6:19 pm

"I have the ones I'm wearing." she intoned stoically as she stood there in the room vacantly looking at to her senses overly extravagant and hard to defend area that she now had to stay in. "This place is to big for you... are there others Sir?" And following the arch of the keys her eyes narrowed slightly at the small hint of lazy mess
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Acquisitions -Private- *Seris - Chase2000*   Acquisitions -Private- *Seris - Chase2000* I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2015, 7:12 pm

Calvin motioned for Emma to follow him. Calvin walked into his room and dug through his clothes to find something for Emma to wear. "Nah, Just me and my mind." Calvin told her, answering her question from earlier. "I like being alone anyway..." Calvin also added, kind of low and serious. Calvin found a shirt that seemed like it could for her, and then handed it to her, without looking. "Why do you keep on calling me sir anyway?" Calvin asked her, trying to find something for her to wear on the lower part of her body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Acquisitions -Private- *Seris - Chase2000*   Acquisitions -Private- *Seris - Chase2000* I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2015, 5:05 pm

Emma looked down at the shirt briefly before returning her gaze back to Calvin "I call you that as part of my duty..." she said mildly confused "if it displeases you I shall call you whatever you desire Sir." Emma then just stood there looking at him blankly wondering if this was his first time being a master or if he just didn't understand. "Are there others... that I shall meet while being with you for now on?"
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Acquisitions -Private- *Seris - Chase2000*   Acquisitions -Private- *Seris - Chase2000* I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2015, 5:34 pm

Calvin sighed, having a real hard time finding something she could fit. "Well, you can call me Calvin. Or Cal or Cav for short." Calvin told her, finally pulling out a pair of shorts that stopped fitting him years ago. He never did know why he kept these. He then handed it to her. THen he started to find a shirt and pants for himself. "Yeah, you might be seeing some twins, they arent that bad though. Maybe a big ole monster. Some flirt. Nothing out of the ordinary." Calvin explained to her. Calvin then stopped for a second. "Stay? What does she mean stay? Oh yeah, the whole, no home thing." Calvin thought to himself. He would usually kick her out, but, his concise was making him feel guilty. He once again, felt like he had no other choice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Acquisitions -Private- *Seris - Chase2000*   Acquisitions -Private- *Seris - Chase2000* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Acquisitions -Private- *Seris - Chase2000*
Page 1 of 1