Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hiking is Fun! Kind of.. [Private, myself and Chase]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hiking is Fun! Kind of.. [Private, myself and Chase] Empty
PostSubject: Hiking is Fun! Kind of.. [Private, myself and Chase]   Hiking is Fun! Kind of.. [Private, myself and Chase] I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2015, 11:22 pm

She loved hiking! The fresh air, the pretty scenery, all the cute furry creatures that you might see along your way.. even though most of them could chew your face off, they were still adorable. She used to go hiking all the time back in Oregon with her mom, they went every weekend during the summer. Sometimes her mom would bring a picknick lunch, and they'd eat it at the end of whatever trail they had decided to conquer that day. They stopped the summer before she arrived at DWMA, because of the chaos preperation brought with it. But, it was a fun outing whenever they decided to do it.

Melinda unslung her backpack, getting her water bottle from a side pouch and opening the top. She was a little ahead of Chase by accident, once she got a head of steam it was hard to stop her. Mostly because she tended to tune people out when she was in her own little world. Not on purpose, it just sorta.. happens. She took a big drink from her water bottle, looking around at where they were hiking. It was a beautiful trail, they had to travel a ways to get to it from Death city but it was definitely worth it. Sure there wasn't a lot of plant life.. and no animals aside from the occasional lizard, but there was plenty of interesting rock's and the view was great from where they were.

Screwing the cap back onto her waterbottle, she put it away slinging her backpack back onto her shoulders. She decided to wait for Chase to catch up, and looked around the slightly wider part of the trail she had stopped at. They were pretty far up as is, but they still had a long ways to go until they reached the top of the rock formation. Her gaze stopped on a collection of rocks located a little farther up the formation, perfect for hiding. Smiling to herself, she took her backpack off setting it down in the side of the trail and carefully climbed up to the collection of boulders perching behind them. Chase wouldn't suspect a thing...

(OOC: We're doing a hiking thread weather you like it or not. The place where they're hiking could be considered a mountain, but its not that big so I'm just referring to it as a rock formation but feel free to use mountain if it works better. )
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Hiking is Fun! Kind of.. [Private, myself and Chase]   Hiking is Fun! Kind of.. [Private, myself and Chase] I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2015, 3:39 pm

Why? Just, why? Who in the world thought it was a great idea to hike. In their RIGHT MIND where did it say "Oh hey, lets go on a flipping hike. It'll be fun!" Its like, flipping over a hundred degrees! Hey Mel, lets go to the pool! Nope. Hey Mel! Lets get some ice cream! Nope. Hey Mel! Lets just relax, go to the library and hope you don't punch anybody in the stomach! Hm? Oh, no? I'm totally surprised. Oh, you wanna go and die trying to hike up a mountain? Oh my god Mel! You're so smart! I totally want to spend my time hiking up the mountains just to get to the top! The best part? We can hike back down? NO. WAY. This has got to be the best trip ever.

In case you haven't figured it out yet, Chase is not really a hiking kind of person. He doesn't even mind the desert he just hates the fact that everything on a mountain can potentially kill you. Ooo! Look at that! A hole! Wait, is that a ra- bite, boom, dead. just like that. Ooo! I like collecting small rocks! Wait, No! I tripped on them! fall, bam, dead. Oh look! A little birdie! Whats-, poop in mouth, boom, disgusting, social life destroyed, basically meaning dead. Chase will never understand whats with people and hiking.

Chase finally saw something that looked way too familiar. A bag, with no Melinda to be seen. He kind of breathed in and out a little bit hard, considering it was hot and hard for him to breath with all that heat. So he took off his jacket and tied it around his waist. "Well, Mel died. she lived a long and, more or less beautiful life. But alas, it could not last forever." chase said, drawing a stick figure on the ground with a stick. "Mel, my love friend thing, may you rest in peace." Chase said, then stopped kidding. "Wait, hold up. This is a mountain, people can actually die up her. Mel! Are you dead!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hiking is Fun! Kind of.. [Private, myself and Chase]   Hiking is Fun! Kind of.. [Private, myself and Chase] I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2015, 5:08 pm

While listening to Chase talk, she climbed over the boulder stopping at the very edge. Of course she wasn't dead, it took more then a little hike to kill her. Well.. She wouldn't go that far, but it's not like there were any rattle snakes or loose rocks just waiting to be stepped upon. She was way too graceful for that to happen. Swinging her legs over the edge, she jumped down landing next to her backpack. Miraculously she made the landing without injuring herself, or someone else.

"Only on the inside." She placed her hand on her heart for emphasis, before bending down to pick up her bag. Despite the extremely hot climate, she was perfectly okay. The heat didn't really bother her, mostly because she chose to ignore it rather then dwell on it. "You can't die on a hike, that's like.. dying in a supermarket." Which would be incredibly hard to do.. unless you were by the kitchen knives or maybe an unusually hard watermelon.

Making sure her backpack was on comfortably, she started forward again. She had never really grasped the subject of 'rest' during physically demanding activities. Not that it was a problem for her, the kid could fuel the sun if she wanted to. "C'mon slow poke! I'm leaving you behind if you can't keep up." She wouldn't actually do that, but to her was a pretty good incentive. She moved to the edge of the trail, looking down to see how far up they were.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Hiking is Fun! Kind of.. [Private, myself and Chase]   Hiking is Fun! Kind of.. [Private, myself and Chase] I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2015, 5:18 pm

"Can't die on a hike? That's funny. You could have like, put too much wait on that boulder and it comes rolling down towards me and I wouldn't have been fast enough to dodge it and I might have ended up dying. Have you ever thought of that? I could have died today without being able to see Avengers. I don't think I would be able to sleep peacefully if that happened." Chase said, following her once again.

Chase wasn't exactly tired, nor was he hurt, just, the thought of hiking, was not exactly his favorite. I mean, why get your clothes dirty and get blisters on your feet just to go up a mountain. Wanna see birds? Look up. Wanna see scaly mother fuckers? Just check a run down home. Wanna just go sight seeing? Go on the internet and just look up the word "Mountain." Chase finally looked down a bit and jumped back a bit. "Mel, I would just like to say, I dont do heights."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hiking is Fun! Kind of.. [Private, myself and Chase]   Hiking is Fun! Kind of.. [Private, myself and Chase] I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2015, 9:08 pm

"You haven't seen the Avengers yet?! That's just... unforgivable." Dying at a time like this would be sad, Mel would never be able to live with herself if Chase got killed before seeing one of the greatest movie's ever. After he's seen it, then he can die. But until then, consider Chase immortal! As long as he's by her... actually it would be safer if he stayed away from her until then. She's kind of accident prone.

She took a step away form the edge as well, not because she feared heights, she just didn't want to trip on something and fall over. It's been known to happen. "Why? There's nothing wrong with heights, as long as you don't go near the edge you'll be fine." She grinned, poking his arm lightly. "Plus you have me here! The great Melinda shall keep you far away from danger... and dehydration." As she said the last part, she handed him one of the water bottles she packed with her. At least she remembered to pack water with her this time, she'd had enough time going to hospitals because of dehydration incidents after Hikes.

"Now turn that frown upside down, Mr. Broody. This is supposed to be fun!"

(OOC: In the three years of my rping career, I have never in my life said something along the lines of 'Mr. Broody'... God why did I create this character. ;.;)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hiking is Fun! Kind of.. [Private, myself and Chase]   Hiking is Fun! Kind of.. [Private, myself and Chase] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hiking is Fun! Kind of.. [Private, myself and Chase]
Page 1 of 1