Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kayla Mae At The DWMA

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Kayla Mae At The DWMA Empty
PostSubject: Kayla Mae At The DWMA   Kayla Mae At The DWMA I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2015, 7:48 pm

"Thank goodness!" Kayla Mae said as she stood up and left her classroom. The bell had finally rang, and it felt like her class would never end. She skipped out of the room and walked through the halls, her eyes glued to her cellular device. She smiled a few times at whatever made her laugh on the screen. It was 3:00 and the last time she was on her phone was before class. She has to catch up. But doing so in the middle of a crowded hallway is somewhat hazardous. As she walked, she bumped right into an unknown stranger. She looked up at the person and raised her hands up in defense. "I am so sorry. I should've been paying attention. But... You probably should've too."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayla Mae At The DWMA   Kayla Mae At The DWMA I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2015, 8:37 pm

Last edited by Hawk on August 9th 2015, 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayla Mae At The DWMA   Kayla Mae At The DWMA I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2015, 9:25 pm

Kayla Mae raised her eyebrow at the boy as he began to walk away. He seemed, nervous, or freaked out or something. But she didn't like it. She grabbed him by the shoulder of his shirt and turned him towards her. "Uh uh, boy. I apologized to you so you need to apologize to me." She said sternly. She put her hands on her hips and looked him in the eyes with a cold stare. "Well...?" Her sharp green eyes practically dug into the males soul, and she wouldn't stop staring until she got an apology.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayla Mae At The DWMA   Kayla Mae At The DWMA I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2015, 10:22 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayla Mae At The DWMA   Kayla Mae At The DWMA I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2015, 11:10 pm

Kayla Mae raised her eyebrow and gripped the spear tightly. "Naw. I don't want that OL' bogus apology. You gonna have to give me something a little more sincere." She said as she headed outside with the spear guy in her hands. She skipped until she got out the door, and she was now standing in the courtyard. She began twirling the spear around playfully. But oddly, it felt kinda comfy, and just her weight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayla Mae At The DWMA   Kayla Mae At The DWMA I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2015, 11:13 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayla Mae At The DWMA   Kayla Mae At The DWMA I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2015, 11:18 pm

Kayla Mae sighed and continued to twirl the spear around. "Well ya know what... We prolly gonna be spending a lotta time together cause until I get my apology, I'm not letting you go. And I gotta go home and study so if you're gonna say something make it fast." She said seriously, but slightly playfully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayla Mae At The DWMA   Kayla Mae At The DWMA I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2015, 11:21 pm

Last edited by Hawk on August 9th 2015, 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayla Mae At The DWMA   Kayla Mae At The DWMA I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2015, 11:43 pm

"Well... I guess that settles it." She said as she headed towards the stairs. "I gotta study for my nursing exam." Kayla Mae began trotting down the stairs with the spear in her hands. After a little while of walking and skipping and jogging and whatnot, she finally reached her apartment. She walked right in and made herself at home... Well... She was at home. Her house was nice, but rather messy. She had likes of clothes everywhere pretty much. She threw the spear on the couch and walked into the kitchen casually.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayla Mae At The DWMA   Kayla Mae At The DWMA I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2015, 8:08 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayla Mae At The DWMA   Kayla Mae At The DWMA I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2015, 9:12 am

Kayla Mae walked back into the living room with a bag of chips in her right hand, and a few books in the other. She sat down right next to the guy and let out a sigh. "If you break it you buy it." She said plainly with a raised eyebrow. "So... Spear dude. Where are you from. My name is Kayla Mae by the way. But you can call me Kayla... Or Mae... Or Kayla Mae."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayla Mae At The DWMA   Kayla Mae At The DWMA I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2015, 9:17 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayla Mae At The DWMA   Kayla Mae At The DWMA I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2015, 10:47 am

Kayla smiled at Hawk and giggled. "Well. Trust me when I tell you this. You've got a pretty good first day. Most people either almost get killed, or make enemies..."

She looked and observed Hawk's body for a second. He still seemed nervous and... Well... Weird! She smacked Hawk on his back strongly and looked him in the eye. "Come on dude. Sit up straight, put some bass in your voice. Make me feel like a girl!" She demanded loudly, but with a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayla Mae At The DWMA   Kayla Mae At The DWMA I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2015, 10:51 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayla Mae At The DWMA   Kayla Mae At The DWMA I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2015, 11:50 am

Kayla let out a sigh and leaned back into the couch. "Yep. I live here all alone. No pets, no visitors, no nothing. I don't have a weapon partner either, so I've got nobody to bunk with." She said plainly. "I've been at the academy for years and I still don't have a partner. But... Ya know. One day I guess."

She sat there in silence for a moment. Then she glanced over at Hawk. "What about you, kid? Got a partner, and a pet, and place and all that stuff? Or are you one of those fish out I water who has no idea what they're doing? Most new students are like that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayla Mae At The DWMA   Kayla Mae At The DWMA I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2015, 11:53 am

Last edited by Hawk on August 9th 2015, 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayla Mae At The DWMA   Kayla Mae At The DWMA I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2015, 12:00 pm

Before Hawk could move, Kayla turned and laid her head in his lap, in a means to keep him there. "The reason you don't have a partner is because you're too scared!" She sat up straight and laughed at Hawk for a brief moment. She suddenly and randomly grabbed his crotch for a split second. "See! You've got balls! You just gotta put em to use."

Kayla stood up and reached her hand out towards hawk. "Come on. Transform. I didn't drag you all the way down here to my house for you to go home for nothing. If our souls aren't compatible then... So be it." She said as she still reached her hand out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayla Mae At The DWMA   Kayla Mae At The DWMA I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2015, 12:03 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayla Mae At The DWMA   Kayla Mae At The DWMA I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2015, 12:09 pm

Kayla Mae gripped the spear and weighed it a bit. It felt good. It was sturdy, strong, and seemed like she's held it many times before now. "Yeah! That's nice..." She said with a cheerful smile. She twirled the spear around her body smoothly. "I could get used to this. What about you, kid? How ya feelin'?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayla Mae At The DWMA   Kayla Mae At The DWMA I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2015, 2:15 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayla Mae At The DWMA   Kayla Mae At The DWMA I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2015, 2:27 pm

"Actually no. I don't. Haven't got a while. And also. Thank you for not fumbling over your words." She said with a smile. She held Hawk up like a staff then let out a sigh. "So?! Waddya say?! We may as well be partners. Considering neither of us have partners! Plus, I think I'll help you loosen up a bit. You're all... Bleh... And... Eeh... So tight and nervous. And DONT you start stammering again."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayla Mae At The DWMA   Kayla Mae At The DWMA I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2015, 2:30 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayla Mae At The DWMA   Kayla Mae At The DWMA I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2015, 2:40 pm

"You're welcome." She said sassy like. "But... Yeah... I guess there are better weapons, but what are the chances of you getting a compatible partner on- wait? Are you crying?!" She asked loudly. "Nuh uh! Come out of that weapon form!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayla Mae At The DWMA   Kayla Mae At The DWMA I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2015, 2:44 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayla Mae At The DWMA   Kayla Mae At The DWMA I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2015, 2:55 pm

Kayla shook her head. "Nah! You coming outta that form!" She shouted. She threw the spear on the ground, then slammed her foot down on top of it. Then she began kicking it repeatedly. "Come out come out come out comeoutcomeoutcomeoutcomeout!" She repeatedly shouted with a smile on her face, egging the weapon on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kayla Mae At The DWMA   Kayla Mae At The DWMA I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kayla Mae At The DWMA
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next