Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kayla Mae At The DWMA

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Kayla Mae At The DWMA - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kayla Mae At The DWMA   Kayla Mae At The DWMA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2015, 9:08 pm

Kayla laughed a bit. "Wow! You are a fish out of water... My eyes glowed because of soul perception. Soul perception allows me to see the souls of beings around me... As for where your clothes are, I have no clue, boy." She said with a smile. As they were walking, the faint sound of footsteps could be heard behind them. Kayla was to focused on what to look for in front of her to notice, but there was someone trailing them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayla Mae At The DWMA   Kayla Mae At The DWMA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2015, 9:11 pm

Last edited by Hawk on August 9th 2015, 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayla Mae At The DWMA   Kayla Mae At The DWMA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2015, 9:20 pm

Kayla stopped walking then turned and faced the person behind her. It was a dark figure... Barely visible, but intimidating all the more. I couldn't see him with my soul perception... So it has to be a witch. Kayla took a small step towards the being. "Hey! Who are you?!" She shouted.

The man looked up at Kayla and said nothing. But he began walking towards her. Kayla to a fighting stance, holding the spear lightly, using the tips of her fingers. "Hey. Get ready kid. This'll be your first fight..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayla Mae At The DWMA   Kayla Mae At The DWMA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2015, 9:24 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayla Mae At The DWMA   Kayla Mae At The DWMA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2015, 9:57 pm

The man ran at Kayla and thrusted his palm right at her stomach. Kayla, just in time, raised the spear to defend herself. The man hit the spear, pushing Kayla back. "Whew. This guy is fast. And strong. This is gonna be irritating..."

Kayla ran at the man, then she began twirling and jabbing the spear at the enemy repeatedly, but all for naught. He moved left and right, back and forth. It was almost useless. The man sweep kicked Kayla, causing her to fall on the ground. She rolled back and got up as quick as she could. "Any ideas...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayla Mae At The DWMA   Kayla Mae At The DWMA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2015, 10:05 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayla Mae At The DWMA   Kayla Mae At The DWMA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2015, 10:14 pm

"I have a plan." Kayla said with a smile. " going to throw you right at him... He's been moving very little, only stepping to the left or right. So he'll probably do it with you too. When he does, you transform back into a human and get him In choke hold. When that happens, I'll rush over and do some damage." She said with a smile. Then, with no questions asked, she speared hawk right at him with great strength.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayla Mae At The DWMA   Kayla Mae At The DWMA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2015, 10:17 pm

Last edited by Hawk on August 9th 2015, 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayla Mae At The DWMA   Kayla Mae At The DWMA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2015, 12:22 pm

The man was grasped by hawk and held down, not being able to get out. Then Kayla ran at him with a strong look in her eye. "Soul Force!" She shouted as she got close. Then she shoved her palm right into the man's chest, forcing her soul wavelength into him. The man shouted in pain, and fell onto the ground, paralyzed. "You can finish him off..." Kayla said to Hawk. She figured he probably wouldn't, or he'd be a little worked up. She did want to see his reaction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayla Mae At The DWMA   Kayla Mae At The DWMA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2015, 12:25 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayla Mae At The DWMA   Kayla Mae At The DWMA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2015, 12:34 pm

Kayla laughed and then punched Hawk in the arm lightly. "Everybody says that. OH souls are great! We meister a never get to have em. So try not to run it in, guy." She said with a smirk. She turned towards the direction of her home and looked at hawk. "So. How about we get some sleep?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayla Mae At The DWMA   Kayla Mae At The DWMA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2015, 12:36 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayla Mae At The DWMA   Kayla Mae At The DWMA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2015, 12:42 pm

"Ah. Don't even mention it. Honestly, you were my first option. Plus you need some mental help, and I think I can help out with that a little." She said with a smile. "But so far, I don't think I could've chosen a better partner."

Kayla continued walking, her eyes glued to her phone, texting her friends and whatnot. Itd be really interesting for Hawk to meet my girls. He'd probably pee his pants! I'll have to set it up some day... She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayla Mae At The DWMA   Kayla Mae At The DWMA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2015, 12:51 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kayla Mae At The DWMA   Kayla Mae At The DWMA - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kayla Mae At The DWMA
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3