Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kayla Mae At The DWMA

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Kayla Mae At The DWMA - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kayla Mae At The DWMA   Kayla Mae At The DWMA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2015, 3:01 pm

Last edited by Hawk on August 9th 2015, 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayla Mae At The DWMA   Kayla Mae At The DWMA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2015, 3:50 pm

Kayla just let out a sigh. It was slightly apparent that Hawk was tearing up. But she decided not to go any further. She look at him as he curled there on the ground and let out a sigh. "Boy... You really got some issues... But I guess everyone does. But not me! I live by a motto: Express yourself! You wouldn't believe how many situations have been made easy for me by living by that motto. Take this scenario. I managed to make you apologize and come out of your weapon form, because I expressed my wants and needs. You should try it sometime. As a matter of fact! Right here right now, honestly express your first impression of me, Kayla Mae."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayla Mae At The DWMA   Kayla Mae At The DWMA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2015, 3:55 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayla Mae At The DWMA   Kayla Mae At The DWMA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2015, 7:00 pm

Kayla looked him in his eyes fiercely. "I don't care how hard or tough manly you may be... Sometimes you just gotta cry, bottom line. People think that hiding they're feelings is a symbol of strength or masculinity. But in the end, you gonna be one hurt ass mother f**kr with no body to trust..." She said, still looking Hawk in his eyes. She laid down on the ground next to him and placed her arm around his shoulder warmly, and close.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayla Mae At The DWMA   Kayla Mae At The DWMA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2015, 7:03 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayla Mae At The DWMA   Kayla Mae At The DWMA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2015, 7:14 pm

Kayla laid on her back for a few moments and thought. I've got nothing but chips, frozen patties and bread... I'm not really short on money, but, I'm saving. I could spend $10... She thought to herself... "I dunno. What did you have in mind?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayla Mae At The DWMA   Kayla Mae At The DWMA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2015, 9:53 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayla Mae At The DWMA   Kayla Mae At The DWMA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2015, 10:11 pm

"Well... Things you should know... Here's one: NEVER ever ever ever ever ever EVER go wandering out at night, unless you have a partner, or you're strong. At night For Kishins and witches, it's simply a hunting ground for the weak. Another thing: People at the academy are WEIRD. But you'll get used to them. And last but not least: Get a job, get some income, and save. You never know when you'll need to make an emergency trip to Paris because your friend got captured by a Kishin... ONE MORE THING! Gather some souls. Get stronger. Work hard. Train... That shit is important."

"And about staying here you... You can stay here as long as you need to but... Just stay clean I don't like dirty people. You can sleep on the couch, on the floor, or in that spare bedroom there. Make yourself at home. There's stuff in the fridge." She said casually. She then stood up and walked into her bedroom. She started to change clothes, getting into her pajamas.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayla Mae At The DWMA   Kayla Mae At The DWMA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2015, 10:19 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayla Mae At The DWMA   Kayla Mae At The DWMA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2015, 10:43 pm

Kayla changed into her pajamas, which were a pair of black basketball shorts, and a gray sweater. She walked into the bathroom and looked in the mirror. She brushed her teeth and combed her hair while she was in there. "Glad I don't have to do my hair... Girls these days take hours braiding and washing and whatnot." She muttered to herself as she looked at her neon pink, buzz cut hair.

She stepped of the bathroom and sat on the couch, and began studying her nursing books... That kid is something else... He's really sweet though. I probably wouldn't be able to handle anyone different anyway... He just needs some encouragement. He could be so strong... She thought to herself. Then she heard some slight knocking and muttering coming from Hawk's direction. "Uhh... You okay In there?!" She asked with a raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayla Mae At The DWMA   Kayla Mae At The DWMA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2015, 10:47 pm

Last edited by Hawk on August 9th 2015, 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayla Mae At The DWMA   Kayla Mae At The DWMA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2015, 11:29 pm

Kayla let out a sigh and smacked her lips. "You can come out her ya know! I've got TV and chips..." She said, hoping he'd come out. They were partners now, so the last thing she wanted him to do was clam up and hide in his room. "We need to get to know each other a little more anway." She shouted with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayla Mae At The DWMA   Kayla Mae At The DWMA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2015, 11:32 pm

Hawk slowly opened the door, rubbing his head. He crept up to the couch and sat down, silent. He looked very uncomfortable sitting there. He had been genuinely shocked by Kayla's invitation for him to spend time with her. "Okay then," he almost whispered. "I guess we can talk."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayla Mae At The DWMA   Kayla Mae At The DWMA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2015, 10:13 am

Kayla turned on the tv and it began cycling through channels. She read her book silently for a little while, taking notes and whatnot. Then she looked over at Hawk and asked him question. "So Hawk...? You're from Chicago... I know that much. What about your family? Are they here with you in DC or what?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayla Mae At The DWMA   Kayla Mae At The DWMA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2015, 10:24 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayla Mae At The DWMA   Kayla Mae At The DWMA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2015, 4:05 pm

Kayla let out a sigh. "No... I'm not sure what my family is up to. I lived in Boston when I was a kid, but u ran off when I was about 17. I haven't seen my family or heard from them since..." Kayla's eyes stared into nothing for a few moments. They were just dead... But she snapped out of it and looked up at Hawk. "But it don't bother me none... I know that not talking to them is for the best. I'll run into them one day." She said looked at hawk plainly. It was almost 7:00 now. The sun was setting at this point and Kayla was starting to wind down. But at the same time, she felt like doing something active.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayla Mae At The DWMA   Kayla Mae At The DWMA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2015, 4:12 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayla Mae At The DWMA   Kayla Mae At The DWMA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2015, 4:30 pm

"Finally! A smile!" Kayla shouted with a big grin on her face. "You haven't smiled for as long as I've known you!" She laughed. "But... I dunno. I do kinda want to do something. Maybe go hunt for some souls. Tat could be fun? It's getting dark so we'd have no trouble finding some trouble. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayla Mae At The DWMA   Kayla Mae At The DWMA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2015, 4:32 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayla Mae At The DWMA   Kayla Mae At The DWMA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2015, 8:09 pm

OOC: Sorry for not posting. I'm actually pretty busy most of the time, so getting around to posting is either when I'm tired, or should be sleeping. But I'll be free for a little while. I'm sitting on my couch watching anime. Lol

Kayla turned towards Hawk and sat up straight. "Ok. I'll give you rundown. I'm not sure how much you know so I'll go over the basics. Just ask if you have a question... So, to collect souls, you simply must kill a Kishin Egg. A Kishin Egg is one of those ugly, mean, creature things. They eat human souls and crave them like crazy, so they're pretty nasty. Once a Kishin is killed, it's soul remains. And you simply, eat it... So... Yeah... Once you eat ninety nine Kishin Eggs souls, and a single Witch'es soul, you become a Death Scythe."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayla Mae At The DWMA   Kayla Mae At The DWMA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2015, 8:14 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayla Mae At The DWMA   Kayla Mae At The DWMA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2015, 8:34 pm

Kayla nodded with a slight smile. She stood up and jogged into her room. She was in there for about a minute then she came out. She was wearing a large black sweater, and a short black skirt with black leggings. Her shoes were also black... She kinda liked black. "Black clothing makes my hair stick out." She said with a smile.

She stepped out of the door with Hawk and they walked through the streets, waiting for a Kishin to show up. "I've actually only fought a few Kishin... I've fought plenty of people. But when it comes to fighting a Kishin with abilities and shit... I don't know. I guess this'll be an adventure for the both of us."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayla Mae At The DWMA   Kayla Mae At The DWMA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2015, 8:42 pm

Last edited by Hawk on August 9th 2015, 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayla Mae At The DWMA   Kayla Mae At The DWMA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2015, 8:58 pm

Kayla caught the spear and spun it around. She continued to walk down the street quietly. They passed people, mostly couples taking some late walks. The market was empty, and the sound of crickets filled the night. But there were still no Kishin in sight. "Soul perception..." She whispered. Her eyes glowed green, and she began to look around for the souls of an enemy, but none were in sight. "This is getting irritated... I mean irritating... Gosh."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayla Mae At The DWMA   Kayla Mae At The DWMA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2015, 9:01 pm

Last edited by Hawk on August 9th 2015, 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kayla Mae At The DWMA   Kayla Mae At The DWMA - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kayla Mae At The DWMA
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next