Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A New Meister Arrives! (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

A New Meister Arrives! (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Meister Arrives! (Open)   A New Meister Arrives! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2015, 12:51 pm

Yume quickly made her way to class, managing to sneak in without the teacher noticing. At least, that's what she thinks, since her presence is usually very low.

(short post is short :C )
Back to top Go down

A New Meister Arrives! (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Meister Arrives! (Open)   A New Meister Arrives! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2015, 4:28 pm

(( I feel like this is a good place to end it, as there isn't much to do with it from this point, since everybody is going to class. Anyone interested in continuing to rp with another character from here, but wants it to be right after this, can go here (https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com/t4112-welcome-to-the-dwma-open-partnering-thread) or make their own thread with someone else. Anyways. ))

Juro shouted behind him before entering the school. "No clue!" He yelled in response to Kidd. He then started to go around the school and find the correct class, he was sure it wouldn't be too much of a bother.

-- Thread End --
Back to top Go down

A New Meister Arrives! (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2