Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Hobbes Returns. (Me and Skye) (Ask to join)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

The Hobbes Returns. (Me and Skye) (Ask to join) Empty
PostSubject: The Hobbes Returns. (Me and Skye) (Ask to join)   The Hobbes Returns. (Me and Skye) (Ask to join) I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2016, 10:56 pm

Calvin stared at his phone as his sister, Ashlyn, started to skip around him. Calvin sighed very lightly as he closed it and bit his bottom lip. He's been so bored as of late. He's been kind of on standby for a year now, even though he's a two star Meister, just because he didn't have a weapon. Heck, his sister came to live her about just a year ago, she had no prior training, and she's already a more active Meister than he is. Calvin looked over to the happy Ashlyn, who he sort of agreed to take her to the library and tutor her. Ashlyn burst through the library door and raced to the teens section, even though that would not help with her studying whatsoever, though he just waved her off and walked over to the monster, Kishin Egg, and witch section of the Library, looking around at all the people. He always liked people watching.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hobbes Returns. (Me and Skye) (Ask to join)   The Hobbes Returns. (Me and Skye) (Ask to join) I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2016, 11:08 pm

Breathing, was it always so hard. Cielo had to concentrate, walking down the long corridor, her eyes scanned the various room signs looking for one in particular. She sighed as her gaze froze on the sign reading 'Library', stopping in her tracks she glanced around and began to head for the door. Quietly opening the door she attempted to slide into the room unnoticed by the other students who filled the various tables dotted around the room. The sight of all the people made her hesitate, breathe remember to breathe and it'll be okay.

Sticking to the walls, Cielo began to slowly move around the room to her destination; a large bookcase filled with various books on kishin, obviously never have encountered one made her feel more inclined to read up on the subject.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: The Hobbes Returns. (Me and Skye) (Ask to join)   The Hobbes Returns. (Me and Skye) (Ask to join) I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2016, 11:34 pm

Calvin started picking some books from his section and turned to walk away to see a girl pressing herself against the wall as she started to walk towards where he was at. He raised an eyebrow, not going to question it as he did a quick look around to locate Ashlyn, who was sitting down at a table. He walked over to her and took the graphic novels from her and put down the books he got. "Here, trade you." He sat down and saw Ashlyn grumble as he opened up the first page, and then smiled brightly when she saw what kind of book it was.

Ashlyn looked over at Calvin, who continuously kept looking behind him. She ultimately already decided that Calvin was a great tutor. She guessed he knew that long, novel-like books weren't her forte, so got her an informative book with enough pictures and colors to keep her interested. Ashlyn looked over at Calvin again, who was once again looking behind him, so she decided to entertain herself by asking, "So, what are you looking at?" Calvin shrugged and pointed at some girl that was crawling on a wall. "Her." Ashlyn looked over to who he was pointing at, and decided to also start looking at her, whatever got her out of studying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hobbes Returns. (Me and Skye) (Ask to join)   The Hobbes Returns. (Me and Skye) (Ask to join) I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2016, 11:48 pm

"Okay, half way there" she whispered clinging to the wall like a lifeline. Each step she took towards the book section seemed to take forever in her mind. She swore she could feel eyes on her but didn't dare to look up, maybe it was just her mind playing tricks again, it wouldn't be the first time. As she approached the bookshelf she had to leave the safety of the wall, luckily for Cielo the bookcase was a fine replacement in her eyes.

Scanning the titles of the books, she trailed her fingertips across them as she passed. Her eyes searching for any book that may be useful at the moment, a simple book caught her eye. Gently picking it up she began to flick through the pages, taking note of key words and anything that would suggest this book would be useful to her. Satisfied with her book choice she began to glance around the room quickly, looking for an area which she would feel most comfortable to read.

Cielo spotted a small table hidden behind two larger bookcases. Glancing around she began to shuffle along the current bookcase back to the wall. Attempting to stay out of as much sight as possible.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: The Hobbes Returns. (Me and Skye) (Ask to join)   The Hobbes Returns. (Me and Skye) (Ask to join) I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2016, 12:09 am

Ashlyn slowly started to smile, and then started to force herself to not laugh. Calvin shot Ashlyn a look to stay quiet, seeing that the girl was, either shy, or just didn't like people. Ashlyn waved her hand in front of her face, hiding her head under the table to try to calm herself down. Hobbes, who was taking a nap inside of Calvin's bag the whole time, decided to start talking. "What? What's happening? Why is Ashlyn laughing?" Calvin just shrugged him off and just turned back to the table. "Let's get to work, Ash." He told his sister. Ashlyn shot up and waved him off. "I'm going to talk to her!" She whispered, getting up and speed walking towards the girl before Calvin could stop. She walked up to her and introduced herself. "Hi!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hobbes Returns. (Me and Skye) (Ask to join)   The Hobbes Returns. (Me and Skye) (Ask to join) I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2016, 12:21 am

Half way to her goal, Cielo froze. She slowly turned around to face the girl who called for her attention. This was not good, not good at all. Clutching the book Cielo held to her chest she began to glance around wildly for an escape route if it was needed. "Hi." She said bluntly, not wanting prolonged contact with this energetic girl who stood in front of her. Avoiding all eye contact she could from the girl in front she began to think of possible excuses to leave the situation immediately.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: The Hobbes Returns. (Me and Skye) (Ask to join)   The Hobbes Returns. (Me and Skye) (Ask to join) I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2016, 1:06 am

Ashlyn leaned over to look at the book she was holding. "Ooo! Are you new here as well? Or are you really good at studying?" She pointed at her table, where Calvin was low key talking to his stuffed tiger who was inside his bag. Once Ashlyn saw that she was barely looking at Ashlyn much less the table. "We're researching the same thing! What are you? A weapon or Meister?" Ashlyn asked her, trying to loosen the girl up a bit more.

"She's talking to her? Is she hot? Give me the deets, man!" Calvin sighed deeply over Hobbes questions. "Hobbes, quiet." Hobbes, who always is using the fact that nobody else can hear him, didn't shut up. "Is she a type of person that would make you say "Oogie boogie gimme da booty?" Calvin shoved his face into his hands. It went silent for a moment, and Hobbes broke it ith, "Your silence is telling me she doesn't have da booty."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hobbes Returns. (Me and Skye) (Ask to join)   The Hobbes Returns. (Me and Skye) (Ask to join) I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2016, 5:44 am

Cielo could see that by now there was no way out of this conversation with the girl in front of her. Noticing that the girl was pointing over somewhere she lifted her eyes and saw a boy, it looked like he was talking, however is was hard from this angle to see who. Cielo was sure that he was alone on the table.

Deciding to finally look at the girl who was speaking to her she mumbled a response, "weapon, you?". Maybe this could go well she thought, even if she was a weapon too at least Cielo would have made a friend in this large school.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: The Hobbes Returns. (Me and Skye) (Ask to join)   The Hobbes Returns. (Me and Skye) (Ask to join) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 1:16 pm

Ashlyn got wide eyed and her eyes started to twinkle a bit. "I'm a, uh, Meister. But forget about me, what kind of weapon are you?" She asked excitedly, since the whole, people turning into weapons thing is still new to her, so hearing about the different weapons really excites her.

(Sorry, short post)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hobbes Returns. (Me and Skye) (Ask to join)   The Hobbes Returns. (Me and Skye) (Ask to join) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2016, 7:14 pm

At her response Cielo began to smile a small bit. "I-I'm a Rapier, like a sword heh... Nothing too spectacular." She says glancing to the side nervously. This girl in front of her was a Meister, if she played her cards right she might not have to search the whole school for someone decent, this girl seemed friendly enough.

(sorry that mine's short too!!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hobbes Returns. (Me and Skye) (Ask to join)   The Hobbes Returns. (Me and Skye) (Ask to join) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hobbes Returns. (Me and Skye) (Ask to join)
Page 1 of 1