Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Unleash the Dragon [Private Me & Curnewha]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Revenge
SERP Member
SERP Member
Revenge

Unleash the Dragon [Private Me & Curnewha] Empty
PostSubject: Unleash the Dragon [Private Me & Curnewha]   Unleash the Dragon [Private Me & Curnewha] I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2015, 6:56 am

Havok had been strolling around the grounds of the academy in search of training partner, most of his classes that he had attended were boring to him especially the partnering class. Most weapons seemed to uptight or extremely shy not what he wanted at all he needed someone who he could argue, train and laugh with. The breeze that morning was calm and wispy giving the impression of whispers in the wind, Havok believed in the saying "Good things come to those who wait" however his life at the academy suggested that something as righteous as that was not possible. Out of the few meisters and weapons he had met not one of them had stood up for themselves when he had tried to test their emotional strengths. They were weak as if intimidated by his presence. He did not want to give off that impression, it seemed as if he'd need a partner who was as strong and fierce as him or more.

Coming to a stop near the stairs there was a girl sitting on the edge of the building with a purple instrument in hand, the sound was serene and calming. A violin. Havok scoffed to himself and sauntered over to the jet-black haired girl, approaching closer he tapped her on the shoulder abruptly stopping the sound altogether. Her body stiffened up, and Havok could've sworn he heard a growl. "Uh...I'm Havok and you are?" He asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Dragon [Private Me & Curnewha]   Unleash the Dragon [Private Me & Curnewha] I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2015, 12:34 pm

Scarlet honestly didn't want to be here, but her sister had texted her from Ontario. "'Get a partner!' She said,'It will be fun!' She said" The ravenette thought, remembering the message of her sister. Scarlet rolled her eyes, and pulled out her violin. She didn't really feel conformable with everybody around, but she had been behind on her practices. She propped the instrument on her shoulder, and rested her chin on the correct area. She began to play 'Elements' by Lindsey Stirling. She listened to the sound of her violin. Each individual string had it's own noise, and she loved the fact that she could make them sound so different. She was soon lost in the beautiful harmony of the strings working together. The world around her melted away, and she was completely focused on the instrument.

Around the middle of the song, Scarlet felt a slight tapping on her vacant shoulder, and the world reappeared. The song trailed away, and she growled at whatever had stopped the sounds.

But then, she heard a voice.

Scarlet turned on her heel, smiled politely, and spoke,"I'm Scarlet. Now. Couldn't you tell I was busy?" Her tone was with joyful, and her lips stayed in that dazzling upwards curve, but the words she said were riddled with hate. She turned around, put her violin back in it's case, and faced the boy again. "Never mind that though. What is it?" Her face now had genuine annoyance as she packed her violin into it's case.

Last edited by curnewha on July 23rd 2015, 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Revenge
SERP Member
SERP Member
Revenge

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Dragon [Private Me & Curnewha]   Unleash the Dragon [Private Me & Curnewha] I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2015, 4:28 pm

The intensity she showed in her face and voice was appealing, not to mention the furrowed eyebrows of the girl now known as Scarlet which lit something inside of Havok. Hope. Backing away a little he regained his composure, clearing his throat he spoke with his arms crossed "Sorry for that missie but you peaked my interest. First off your violin skills need some tweaking and second you just looked lonely" Havok chose these words carefully, wanting to see her reaction to the notion at her impeccable violin skills.

Truth be told her violin and her seemed to be one, the way she played it so fluently as if it were an extension of her.

Again he spoke just as she were about to "I myself am a meister in need of a weapon a cool one at that" Havok waltzed closer to her and continued "Do you know of any?".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Dragon [Private Me & Curnewha]   Unleash the Dragon [Private Me & Curnewha] I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2015, 8:46 pm

"Who are you to say that my violin skills need tweaking?! Oh, and I'm not lonely. I love being alone." Scarlet snapped. She glared at him as he spoke, looking over him with anger. "He must think he's some kind of god." She thought, glaring at him. When he had finished asking his question, Scarlet chuckled. "Yeah, I know two weapons. My friends Yinka and Yinko. They wield each other though, so you'll have no luck with them. However... I do know another weapon..." She paused, transforming her arm into the blade of her weapon form,"Myself. You look rather hopeful. I can read you like a book." She smirked. "However, I'm not sure that we'd be good partners. I mean, if we don't have compatible souls... You won't even be able to hold me. You can try if you want. Hell, I haven't resonated with someone for a while. Should be fun. If you want to try, I know a place that's good." She finished, turning her arm back to normal. Scarlet was testing the boy, to see if he was even strong-willed. If he passed, she'd probably be a little nicer. Havok looked like a suitable partner.

(Ooc: Ahhhh short post.)
Back to top Go down
Revenge
SERP Member
SERP Member
Revenge

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Dragon [Private Me & Curnewha]   Unleash the Dragon [Private Me & Curnewha] I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2015, 7:13 pm

Yinka and Yinko he'd heard of them. The Bow twins. Even though Havok hadn't been social with them he knew what they were capable of, due to small fraction of his hidden traits. "You speak highly of those two perhaps one day they will bask in the glory that is Havok!" As he said this he shouted to the heavens and puffed out his chest in a superman-esque way.

Havok was easily mesmerized by Scarlet's weapon form blade, she was entirely correct. She could read him like a book. Blinking back to reality he straightened up and smiled raising one eyebrow. "A weapon such as yourself deserves someone with soul as strong and powerful as mine Scarlet. I believe we could be great partners and that's all that matters, if you know of a place then let's do it. Let's resonate!" Havok chuckled and watched the girl's movements and waited for her command, eager to wield her. Eager to strive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Dragon [Private Me & Curnewha]   Unleash the Dragon [Private Me & Curnewha] I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2015, 7:30 pm

"Oh god.... You're the next Black*Star, aren't you...." Scarlet groaned, pinching the bridge of her nose,"Alright, let's go." She sighed. "ACE. GET DOWN HERE." She called out loudly to her bird. The little creature came fluttering out of no where, perched on the ravenettes's head, and they set off.

Scarlet lead Havok to an open field. It had about ten acres and vibrant green grass. The open space was perfect for practicing fighting tactics and resonating. Scarlet turned to the boy and smirked. "Ready? If you want to you can still back down. Don't know what kind of meister that would make you though." She turned around and ordered Ace to stay out of the way. The bird flew off with her violin, leaving it at the roots of a tree that was in the forest surrounding the field, and perched in one of it's numerous branches. "Hey Havok. Catch." She grinned, flinging herself towards him, while transforming into her weapon form. Her scabbard immediately strapped itself to his back, and Scarlet made her handle's temperature rise. It was so hot that it could probably burn Havok's skin. If he would be able to tough it out, then he'd pass the first test out of six. The six levels were; Heat tolerance, wielding, speed, two resonations, and gracefulness of sheathing.

Last edited by curnewha on July 23rd 2015, 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Revenge
SERP Member
SERP Member
Revenge

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Dragon [Private Me & Curnewha]   Unleash the Dragon [Private Me & Curnewha] I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2015, 3:46 pm

Havok's quick reflexes kicked in as he caught the hilt and gripped it tightly. However, smoke started to curl through the gaps in his grip and a sizzling sound could be heard. "AHHH!" Havok screamed at the top of his lungs dropping the gleaming weapon to the floor. "Come on Havok pull yourself together dammit!" He clenched his fists clearly angry at his inability to hold the weapon.

After a few more attempts at failure he decided it would be best to try a different aproach. Havok put his index finger and thumb together on both hands and after controlled breathing he calmed himself into a state of tranquility releasing all anger and clouds of annoyance in his mind. Picking up the sword by the hilt he closed his eyes and held it in fighting stance, the sizzle from the hilt was loud and smoke curled once more. But, he held it down and focused. Easing the sizzling down to nothing making the smoke disperse into the clear blue sky.

Opening his eyes he whisked the katana through the air and smirked. "Scarlet...What next?".

(OOC: Sorry it took so long was busy revising all day yesterday)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Dragon [Private Me & Curnewha]   Unleash the Dragon [Private Me & Curnewha] I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2015, 7:57 pm

"HEY! Watch what you're doing!" Scarlet shouted as Havok dropped her, her face showing up on the blade of the sword. She grumbled to herself,"If you can't bear the heat then you'll never be good enough..."

When Havok had finally gotten the hang of holding her, Scarlet cooled down her handle, and sighed mentally in relief. She didn't want to be alone anymore. "Good job kid. You passed one test out of six, heat tolerance. Next is wielding. Go whack at a tree and practice your stance and motion. Find a happy marriage of grace and effectiveness." She spoke, preparing for the next level. She wanted to see trees fall.

Ace had observed the scene, and almost intervened. That is, until Havok held Scarlet properly. The little bird knew what this meant, so he went off to find some cream that treated burns.
Back to top Go down
Revenge
SERP Member
SERP Member
Revenge

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Dragon [Private Me & Curnewha]   Unleash the Dragon [Private Me & Curnewha] I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2015, 4:11 am

After the praise of his greatness Havok smiled as it seemed that Scarlet was now worthy to hold the name: Havok's Dragon. "Trees huh? They will all fall before me!" He exclaimed twirling the katana in a figure of eight style.

The two set off slashing trees as if nothing but paper going from tree to tree, after they had massacred the nation of trees green emerald leaves showered them from above. Havok turned his head and saw something in the distance.

Noticing a huge and rugged oak tree a few paces in front of them Havok grinned and ran at it extending the blade. "KIAI!!" The ancient battle cry could be heard miles into the forest, as he came into contact with the oak tree he sliced upwards then quickly sideways in a movement so fluid it would seem he had just brushed past it. The tree stayed still. Havok's eyes turned glassy as he took it all in, a tree bested the mighty and deadly Havok. it mocked him now it's enormous exterior slowly crushing the beastly spirit of Havok.

No. Had his training meant nothing? All those Tamshî Fights and he could cut down a lowly tree? "Oak tree I admire you, most fell to my mighty hand all but you." Havok laughed as he pointed at the behemoth. Gripping Scarlet tighter he inhaled a large amount of air and started. Slicing from left to right in demonic fashion he chuckled doing so. He WAS going to beat this tree. Leave began to fall and branches slowly cracked as the duo hacked clean through the base, Havok stopped to admire their handiwork then moved back two steps. "The giant has fallen!" He yelled as he threw the katana high into the air then ran speedily at the oak delivering a roundhouse kick.

As the blade came shooting down Havok moved three spaces to the left and moved his head forwards. It shot right into the scabbard on his back, at that moment the tree crashed onto the floor. The deed was done.

"Scarlet...if these challenges are going to be any easier I might just find another weapon" He laughed playfully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Dragon [Private Me & Curnewha]   Unleash the Dragon [Private Me & Curnewha] I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2015, 8:00 pm

Scarlet sighed in content while Havok was cutting down trees left and right. Chopping things into bits was incredibly fun. She had almost forgotten what it felt like. After Kyo left, or died, or whatever the DWMA had done to her, Scarlet wasn't used at all. She could turn her arm into a blade and cut things, but it just wasn't the same. She could feel her soul beginning to become more compatible with the boy's.

Then the torture came.

Havok started whacking her blade at an oak tree. Scarlet started to feel herself bend and become more dull. "Ha-vo-k st-op i-t!" She tried to scream, but the words would get cut off every time that Havok attacked the wooden beast. Scarlet observed how one part of the tree was thinner than the others, and that the area would be a better place to attack. The fact that Havok didn't notice this, was infuriating. If he wasn't able to identify the weakness of a tree, how would he deal with a larger opponent? Finally, the beat-down stopped. Scarlet soon found herself in the air, where she could see Ace returning with a bottle of burn cream for Havok. But her landing was the worst of it all. She slid into the scabbard backwards and on an angle. The material slammed against her sword form, and she was very uncomfortable.

"Baka! Don't you think that you should notice how your weapon is doing? You almost bent me! Effectiveness doesn't equal power! If you had thought for a moment, you would have realized that the oak had a weak spot, but NO! You just hacked away at that thing! God Havok! And you didn't even realize that I'm BACKWARDS IN MY SCABBARD. Not to mention that your angle was off!" Scarlet snapped, appearing on the side of her scabbard. "You want a harder challenge? Fine. This one is speed. Run up and down this field, with me in your hands, as much as you can in two minutes. I'll be counting. If you run under the minimum number of laps, you'll fail and we won't go any further. Oh, and I won't be telling you the minimum. Good luck." She sneered.

(Ooc: Oh hey look, this one isn't short like my others! -Happy dance-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Dragon [Private Me & Curnewha]   Unleash the Dragon [Private Me & Curnewha] I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2015, 8:57 am

(Ooc: -poke poke- )
Back to top Go down
Revenge
SERP Member
SERP Member
Revenge

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Dragon [Private Me & Curnewha]   Unleash the Dragon [Private Me & Curnewha] I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2015, 7:51 pm

The constant nagging of his potential weapon made Havok think, had his power and rashness gotten the better of him? Upon hearing what the new and next test would be Havok thought carefully and smiled slightly. Speed. This was one of his stronger traits, he speed was unmatched as he would often claim that he was 'The fastest being in the universe'.
"Go to the hill and back, really fast, as many times as possible" He muttered as he got into his running stance and steadied himself. The wind blew strongly towards the south as it picked up the many leaves off of the emerald-like grass and swept them into the air, slowing his breathing Havok looked towards the hill about thirty-five meters ahead of him.
"Well then...let's go partner" He chuckled taking off in the direction at break neck speed all the while holding the katana in his most dominant hand. Dashing from the hill and downwards gave Havok a speed increase from the velocity of coming downhill whereas coming uphill became surprisingly harder for the vibrant boy. Just as he was about to make his fortieth lap he heard Scarlet shout out "STOP!". Coming to an immediate halt he nearly dropped the blade onto the floor but quickly regained his composure as he waited for her speech.

[I'm ever so sorry for this late reply Curne, I've been really scooped with school work and actual work that I've had no time to focus on any of this but I assure you I'll be more active]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Dragon [Private Me & Curnewha]   Unleash the Dragon [Private Me & Curnewha] I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2015, 2:57 pm

Scarlet enjoyed the feeling of the wind rushing around her blade. She watched her vision blur around her, and could easily tell how fast Havok was moving. He'd easily be able to attack even the fastest enemy at this speed. This thought made Scarlet even more content. It's extremely possible that she'd found her new meister. Being able to trust him, however, could prove to be difficult, but she'd have to overlook that for now. As her mind was carried away, Scarlet couldn't help but lose track of time, so when she finally snapped back into reality, she realized that she had told Havok to stop. Thank god for natural body clocks. Even better, a small voice in the back of her head was screaming,''He passed! He did more than twenty-eight laps!"

"G-Good. You passed." She announced, showing her face on the blade,"Wanna try the first resonance? It's called Dragon's Roar." She offered.

(Ooc: Ahhh shortness! It's okay if it's been a while. Don't worry.)
Back to top Go down
Revenge
SERP Member
SERP Member
Revenge

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Dragon [Private Me & Curnewha]   Unleash the Dragon [Private Me & Curnewha] I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2015, 2:11 pm

Breathing in more and more oxygen Havok paced himself and spoke out. "Most definitely" He smiled at her as he swung her about ferociously. Bringing both himself and his soon-to-be weapon to another distant hill he looked out onto the horizon, in his view he saw both the DWMA, Death City and even The Land of the Locusts. Speaking once more to the spiritually connected katana the face of Scarlet whizzed into view. "So how does Dragon's Roar work? Sounds like I aim you at our assailant then pop goes the weasel, am I right?" He asked clearly eager to learn more about their soul resonance capabilities.

As he waited for her to begin her speech Havok began to hum a well known childhood song from his village called: The Hero and to which he clasped the katana's hilt lightly getting into the zone. Watching as the sun began to drop down as the moon slowly made it's way around the blue hue of the night sky, many stars shone down upon the two teenagers. Both their souls raging bright, visibly happy to be in one another's company.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Dragon [Private Me & Curnewha]   Unleash the Dragon [Private Me & Curnewha] I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2015, 12:12 pm

Scarlet was overjoyed when Havok agreed to resonate. She was preparing to match his wavelength when the thought of him not knowing what to do crossed her mind. She decided to explain the mechanics behind preforming a successful soul resonance. "I may sound like a teacher for a few minutes, but this is important. Soul Resonance works by the meister channeling his or her soul wavelength into the weapon, the weapon amplifying it and channeling it back to the meister, resulting in short but deadly burst of energy. Resonating requires both the meister and weapon to be calm and of one mind. Should one of the souls not be in sync, techniques can not be performed. If a technique is being used and one soul loses focus, the technique will lose power or direction. We have to work together on this, and we have to be feeling and thinking the exact same way. Don't lose focus, and don't doubt anything." She informed him," When it works, I'll grow three times my size, screech loudly, and shine an amber hue that is powered by the compatibility of our souls. I'll be able to cut through opponents with ease and witches with a small amount of difficulty."

When Scarlet finished speaking, she looked at the view that Havok had provided her. She'd definitely found her meister. Alice would be proud.
Back to top Go down
Revenge
SERP Member
SERP Member
Revenge

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Dragon [Private Me & Curnewha]   Unleash the Dragon [Private Me & Curnewha] I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2015, 5:12 pm

Receiving all of this information made Havok's head spin, but he understood it and was ready to make it possible. Hellbent on them becoming the greatest meister and weapon team out there. "We can do this, we can resonate." He started muttering with his eyes closed. He didn't wish to fail. He didn't wish to disappoint. Grasping the hilt of the katana tighter he waved it in a figure of eight motion and perfected his stance, the wind started picking up fallen leaves and dead blades of grass blowing through his hair.
A blue essence began flowing around Havok as he focused, the blade and hilt glowed amber. Letting out a gush of air he shouted out. "Soul resonance: Dragonic Roar" Upon saying these words he expected there to be a huge increase in Scarlet's size and a loud sound to be emitted from her. Yet nothing occurred. His blue aura quickly dissipated as did his weapon's.
"What did I do wrong!" He said through gritted teeth looking at the face on his blade, noticing Scarlet's shaking head. "I said Dragonic Roar--Oh wait Dragonic not Dragon" Havok remembered his mistake and thought himself stupid for not remembering.
"I promise this time we can do it, we'll succeed" Havok grinned at Scarlet through her metallic exterior. Going back to his previous stance he readied and sighed. "Dragon's Roar!" Havok yelled as his blue aura came back almost immediately growing brightly, then as if by magic Scarlet was shining amber and blazing deeply. Havok's weapon grew indefinitely in size and let out a deafening roar enough to blast the bark off of trees and rupture enemy eardrums. "Till death do us part!" He bellowed slashing down on the ground causing tremors and a large cone-like area had been demolished by their blast. As she began to lose her size Havok sighed heavily and lost his sense of balance, barely able to keep standing if he didn't lean on Scarlet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Dragon [Private Me & Curnewha]   Unleash the Dragon [Private Me & Curnewha] I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2015, 10:30 am

As she was being gracefully whisked around in the air, Scarlet began to feel an old, yet familiar feeling. She was prepared to be thrown into a pool of bliss, until Havok spoke. The sensation faded away, and Scarlet shook her head disappointingly. "We'd better do it this time. Failing a resonance, to a weapon, is like someone holding your favorite sweet in your mouth, allowing your scent-glands to fill up with it's smell, and then just before you bite into it, they rip it out of your mouth and throw it on the ground. Let's do this, Discord." Scarlet smirked back at Havok, and he tried again. As the boy shouted, a build-up of soul energy was erupting inside of Scarlet, and she loved it. She soon morphed into her weakest resonation form and screeched loudly. Pure ecstasy was rippling through Scarlet's body, and the power that she felt fueled a devastating blow to the ground below her meister's feet. The feeling of the resonance continued for another moment, before it began to dwindle away into nothing. Noticing Havok's loss of balance, Scarlet quickly transformed back into her human form, and caught him under his arms as he began to lean. "That was great Havok!" She smiled,"Are you alright?" her face showed genuine concern for the boy's well-being.

Just then, Ace, being the kind little bird he is, fluttered down in front of Scarlet, and hovered whilst holding out the tube of burn treatment (He'd gotten it from Scarlet's apartment) out in his small talons.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Dragon [Private Me & Curnewha]   Unleash the Dragon [Private Me & Curnewha] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unleash the Dragon [Private Me & Curnewha]
Page 1 of 1