Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Dragon who Shed it's Face

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The Dragon who Shed it's Face Empty
PostSubject: The Dragon who Shed it's Face   The Dragon who Shed it's Face I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 10:36 pm

A shadowy figure fell from the sky as a series of extra arms formed from his body. Out of nowhere, 30 purple blades made of his claws shot down, completely skewering 12 indifiduals. Death City was a dangerous place. The streets are never truely safe. As he detatched the claws, Glaucon swept some loose hair off his face. His main two arms straightened his long hair back while four seperate arms sticking out of his cheast rapidly shot forward, gathering their souls. One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six......... Each lightning-fast strike had his hand wrapping around the soul before it was unnaturally sucked into his body down his limb. Eight, Nine... yes... this felt like it would be enough to gain a new ability. Finally, he shot his right arm at the last soul, absorbing it as the extra arms warped into his skin, dissapearing completely. Soul number Twelve. That brought him up to 66 total souls. But he still needed more if he was going to wipe out the source of suffering for mortal man!

Last edited by Dethhollow on May 16th 2014, 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon who Shed it's Face   The Dragon who Shed it's Face I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 11:14 pm

Vinnie stelletto made his way to the scene. " I see your healing nicely. " four monster heads shot from his back and carried him ten feet into the air. " I'm working at the school now, assistant teacher. Been getting more powerfull too. " blades sprouted from the top right head and slashed at glukon, each one serrated and sharp as all hell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon who Shed it's Face   The Dragon who Shed it's Face I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 12:03 am

"And you still don't know who you're dealing with." Glaucon extended three arms from his right side to push against the ground opposite of the side he was being stuck by the blades. Upon contact, his blood hardened, leaving him practically unphased. "I finally did it, you know. I gained control of the un-controllable! The Faceless Dragon answears to ME now!"

With a sudden twitch that shot around his head, Glaucon's face warped into a blank shape as his skin turned a dark purple. No eyes, no mouth or nose, just the irregular slight ripples floating across the surface of his head. Then, two green lights formed from where his eyes would be, glowing brightly with excitement. "Compared to it's wrath, you are nothing...." Without warning, three seperate arms extended from his cheast, each one's claws growing as they attempted to impail the remaining 3 heads that the Kishin was using to lift itself off the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon who Shed it's Face   The Dragon who Shed it's Face I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 8:34 am

" Oh right, that's a thing. Fortunately I can do this. " the heads all turned into rock like monsters. His front two extended each grabbing a different car on both of glukons sides. Their muscles flexed and both rose I to the air, since Vinnie was on a building they each lifted them twenty four feet into the air. Then they brought them down on the kishen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon who Shed it's Face   The Dragon who Shed it's Face I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 10:55 am

The arms aimed at the Kishin's monster-heads connected, easilly cutting through the rock covering and leaving deep wounds before they retracted back into him. This man, Vince, didn't stand a chance now.... As Vinnie tried to drop a car on him, Glaucon shot out the three extra arms on his right side, grabbing a building and pulling him to the right to quickly dodge the falling cars.

"Nebun's blood runs through my veins! I can sense him. His power, the power I have stolen from him, is a force beyond even your understanding." Then, Glaucon hunched over for a moment as four lethery black twisted wings sprouted from his back! "It obeys me.... Because it knows it must obey me...." Slowly, Glaucon started to be lifted up into the air by his Black Blood wings until he was higher up than Vinnie. "You have one chance to leave before I destroy you........."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon who Shed it's Face   The Dragon who Shed it's Face I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 5:57 pm

The two heads hissed and retreated into Vinnie's body. Two fresh blade heads popped out. " Oh what years you vocabulary from twelve!? If you overestimate yourself once more I will have the beast eat your arms. " The blade beasts knew exactly where to look and with deadly accuracy ripped the gas tanks from the now crushed cars. The two monsters rooting him to the building carried him all the way to the roof. One threw a tank Glukon and Vinnie shot the tank when it got near him, it had been compressed terribley by the monsters jaws and exploded. Then the other took aim and threw his grenade, Vinnie shot that one too. If he still could he trains both his guns at the flying kishen and fires rapidly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon who Shed it's Face   The Dragon who Shed it's Face I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 6:17 pm

The tank exploded knocking Glaucon to the ground before the grenade showered him with shrapnel. Without a second thought, his body moved unnaturally, getting back up on his feet without using his arms. The Kishin's body was covered with open flames and horrible burns, both of which were stopped by his ability to shift his fleash. He looked back up at Vinnie, completely unharmed by his best efforts.

"I control the blood now, you see. It obeys my commands. It has to if it wants to exist." His eyes glowed brighter as he shifted Black Blood into his right arm, making it grow larger than it was before. "Your power is nothing compared to the strength of Black Blood...." Glaucon suddenly grabbed a nearby car, lifting it up as six extra arms warped out of his normal one. They shot around the inside, manipulating the front of the vehicle until they finally managed to activate the headlights.

"If I recall, light weakens you, doesn't it?" As soon as he finished talking, the Kishin retracted his extra arms and threw the car directly at Vinnie's main body, headlights first.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon who Shed it's Face   The Dragon who Shed it's Face I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 6:25 pm

Vinnie was glad he had light funnel or that would have seriously messed him up. The monsters opened their mouths to catch it and breathed in. All the light streamed down their throats and they caught the car with help from Vinnie's " Hind legs. " Vinnie sat it down in the streets below only letting it fall a little bit. He looked around and quickly found a roof mounted air conditioner, the beast ripped it out of the ground and with three legs he leapt from the building. He started doing front flips faster and faster, all the heads curled in like a ball. Then right at the perfect time the one with the air conditioner flinged out and tried to crush his foe with the metal club.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon who Shed it's Face   The Dragon who Shed it's Face I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 6:45 pm

Casually, Glaucon put his right arm on the ground for stabillity and hardened his Black Blood. He barely felt the applience strike his side. "You don't pay attention to what's going on, do you?" Out of his left side, his 6 extra arms formed as he quickly redied his left arm. Then, all 7 arms extended their claws, a massive wall of Thirty-Five seperate blades aimed right at Vinnie's torso.

"35 sword impailment!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon who Shed it's Face   The Dragon who Shed it's Face I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 6:51 pm

Vinnie brought up his remaining three monster heads to block. He was fine but they were almost certainly dead. But he couldent retract them, he wound them as tight as he could and said. " Now imp! "
Imp ( Who Vinnie had made appear in the car. ) Started the vehicle up, turned off the lights as fast as possible then floored the accelerator. Vinnie was using Glukon as a base standing off the ground, the car really took off practically flying down the road towards Glukon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon who Shed it's Face   The Dragon who Shed it's Face I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 7:36 pm

"Imp?!" Glaucon quickly retracted 3 arms, shooting them out of his other side as the Black Blood swelled away from his right arm returning it to normal. As soon as the car and it's headlights turned on, the Kishin shot all 6 arms at the ground, propelling himself into the air and retracting them back to their normal length before the car managed to hit him. Then, while airborn, he formed the four leathery wings again out of Black Blood and gently floated above the ground. That maniac nearly ran over all of his extra arms! But it wasn't like there was much else the duo could do at this point. Vinnie seemed to be forced to haul around all three of his remaining heads, meaning he'd be unable to fight back effectively.

"Your luck has run out...." Glaucon slowly shifted to mimic Vinnie's appearence and voice, even down to the cloathes Vinnie was wearing, but kept his normal glowing green lights for eyes. "It's time for you to suffer, heratic!"

Redying his arms, the Kishin once again extended his claws to attack Vinnie. This time, using his right arm as well for forty blades total. "40 Blade Impailment!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon who Shed it's Face   The Dragon who Shed it's Face I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 7:46 pm

Unfortunately for Glukon, Vinnie had no need to carry around the extra dead heads and was just using him to gum up his foes blades. The heads detach from Vinnie and he falls back to earth. He decided to go for a big attack, he extended his left hand and an undamaged rock head flew from his hand and clamped him into the ground pulling him in faster. He really needed that speed too, in order to avoid the blades. Once he was on the ground the car had just caught up to him, it hit a bump in the road, went just off the ground, and Vinnie extended his right hand. Another monster burst out from it, caught the car from underneath and threw the car strait up at glukon. Using its crazy amount of inertia it covered the distance far faster than it would have if it had been strait thrown.
" WEEEEE!!! " The small imp said as he was cast into the night sky. Vinnie took out his gun and fired three shots at the gas tank, it blew.
And that was it, Vinnie slumped too his knees exhausted and tried not to throw up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon who Shed it's Face   The Dragon who Shed it's Face I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 8:38 pm

When the car exploded, Glaucon was knocked out of the air a second time. Only this time, when he got up, he seemed quite a bit more damaged. The burns seemed to have stuck with him as his face warped into a twisted grin. Or... rather... Vinnie's face.... His fleash seemed to warp unnaturally as he silently tried to repair the burns. That blast was quite a bit harder to detect than the last one. But it didn't matter. This... was the end-game....

"You lose, Kishin." Glaucon announced, stumbling forward slightly as he raised his right arm, retracting his extra arms with a blank, lifeless, stare in his eyes. "You tried well... but no man can drink from the sea...." Then, the Kishin shot his arm forward at the downed Kishin, attempting to impail him with the claws on his hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon who Shed it's Face   The Dragon who Shed it's Face I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 8:56 pm

Lucky for Vinnie imp was immortal and could always be summoned to his side. He dashed forward as a shield and took the claw to the chest. Unluckily he was also very small and feeble and the claw kept going, it was knocked off course however and just squewered his leg through and through. " Arrrg! "
Vinnie clutched his bleeding leg. " Your still wrong, you take on one antoli you take on them all. Boys! " From back alleys, to cars, to dumpsters eighteen armed people emerged from the city. They were all armed differently, two had weapon partners, a few boasted swords, one big guy was swinging around a meteor hammer, and many more held just as exotic weaponry. They looked decently prepared for Glukons attacks and were each clad in some of the best body armor money could buy. They inched forward but did not attack, they were all in sequence. Vinnie caught his breath and tore out the claw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon who Shed it's Face   The Dragon who Shed it's Face I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 10:06 pm

His head twisted back as the smile on Glaucon's face widened. "Challenge accepted!" His arm impailed through the Imp twitched slightly before all six of his extra limbs formed around the sides, grabbing it by his left and right sides as his claws expanded and dug into the thing's fleash. Then, with barely a second thought, Glaucon ripped Imp in half as his arms wrapped around his soul, absorbing it.

The arms retracted back as his main arm went back to the normal position. "Your move, Kishin...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon who Shed it's Face   The Dragon who Shed it's Face I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 10:10 pm

The imp did not have a soul, when he was going through the tortuous death he merely shrugged and took it. His corpse disappeared. " Now! "
Five antolis attacked Glukon, stabbing at him with halberds.
Vinnie took out his gun and also shot him.
Something was different about the halberds... They were electrified to fry Glukon!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon who Shed it's Face   The Dragon who Shed it's Face I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 10:22 pm

When the halbred-users came at him, Glaucon practically laughed. "You still don't get it, do yo-" Suddenly, they began to shock him, destroying his focus as a few of the stabs actually managed to get through his armor of blood. What the- why were their spears electrified?! How did they know to be here?!?! How did they KNOW what weapon to use?!!?!?!!?

He sprouted 5 extra arms that instantly shot up to stab the men in their throats, below the armor, with a series of claws that would curve around and jab neatly into their brains. He didn't even bother to remove the claws, just detatched them and left them sticking out of their corpses as he quickly snatched their souls, absorbing them. Then, still in a bit of a shock, Glaucon re-positioned three of his arms. They swelled up with pressurized Black Blood before launching three powerful shots at the cheasts of the men, the strength of which caused his own extra arms to blow open at the wrist and retract into his body afterwords. Even if they were wearing armor, his blasts would be strong enough to take them out. Just in case, though.... Glaucon formed his wings again, prepared to escape if necessary.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon who Shed it's Face   The Dragon who Shed it's Face I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 10:31 pm

A few men were knocked back. Heavily bruised, but the armor absorbed the shock and none of them would die.
" Plan Zeta no escape! " Vinnie finally said standing up. Ever since Vinnie had been beaten the last time the Antoli mob had been keeping its ears to the street. Why with all the soul collecting Glukon had been doing he practically gave them information. So they researched ways to kill people with black blood, Nobody crosses the antoli's and lives...
The remaining men took out grappling hooks and threw them at Glukon, two specially trained men dashed forward with open palms. They thrusted into Glukon and used soul force. It wasent the best soul force but with all those burns it would hurt like a b***.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon who Shed it's Face   The Dragon who Shed it's Face I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 10:43 pm

As he started to fly up, his body was grabbed with grappling hooks. What did they think they were going to do? As two of them tried to run at him, Glaucon had more than enough time to act. He extended his left and right arm, shooting his claws directly into their visors and killing them before they could launch their attacks. Two more souls down. Then, he glanced over at the three people who had been knocked over with damaged armor from his blasts of Black Blood.... Black Blood that was still on their cheastplates.

"Bloody Needle!" Their weakened armors were unable to stop the spikes.... Their souls floated, uselessly, in the air just waiting for him to claim them. That was ten men down... only eight remained to try and stop him. "You should run if you wish to live, foolish warriors." Glaucon picked up one of the electic-powered halbreds, ready to fight off the rest of them. "You cannot stop the power I have obtained!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon who Shed it's Face   The Dragon who Shed it's Face I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 10:56 pm

" SUPRISE! " Imp appeared right on his shoulders and started swinging away trying to claw his eyes out.
Vinnie took out two magnums and started firing at Glukon. They were Thomas's guns, and would feel painfully familiar. Even though he was dead, traces of his soul were still inside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon who Shed it's Face   The Dragon who Shed it's Face I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 11:14 pm

"What th-" Glaucon desperately tried to grab the imp as it clawed at him. He shifted his head into the faceless form, but it continued to try and grab at him! The Kishin shot out his three extra arms to grab and absorb the souls of the three men he recently killed. Then, without warning, a series of claws shot out of his head, impailing the imp several times over before the claws were detatched from his face, knocking the thing away.... Then, he felt a series of shots from a gun- no, it couldn't be! That bastard!!!

Glaucon's eyes glowed a bright flaming green with rage! "You DARE use that pest's weapon against me?!" Holding the halbred in his right hand, Glaucon twisted to the side with a series of claws extending from his body and ripping away the grappling hooks they tried to bind him with before retracting back into his body. The Kishin floated up higher into the air, glaring down at Vinnie with a deep seeded hatred driven partially by what seemed to be instinct. Finally, he held out his left hand, ready to use his new power.

"40 Blade Destruction...."

A series of forty seperate claws extended from his limb, all shooting right at the wounded Kishin who was so desperate to fight back. Forty blades with a single hand..... Glaucon couldn't help but imagine how much destruction could be caused with all eight of his arms.........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon who Shed it's Face   The Dragon who Shed it's Face I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 11:31 pm

Suddenly time slowed for Vinnie, he felt a presence. " Thomas? " " Vinnie you need to listen to me, take out the engraved pistols. Aim for the claws in the center, fire exactly twenty two shots no more no less then tuck into a ball. " In this slowed down time Vinnie did what he was told, the guns worked just by him thinking of what to hit. Twenty two shaped bullets each designed to take out a claw were fired in the space of a few seconds then Vinnie tucked into a ball. All the other claws spread out around him, leaving him safe. Exept for the skin deep cuts on his cheek, chest, sides, back, and legs. The ones on his right like salt to a wound. But he was still very much alive.
" Magnum again, now full power shot. Crank the safty to setting four. " Vinnie did and when he fired this time he had something very powerful. A piercing shot. He fired at Glukon.
Vinnie's sides were seriously aching, how did Thomas do this? He must have had a lot of time to get used to the guns, they were leaving him more and more breathless every time he fired.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon who Shed it's Face   The Dragon who Shed it's Face I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 11:47 am

The shot flew out, breaking through several of the claws at high speed. The projectile was almost too fast for him to even notice! There wouldn't be enough time to ready the Black Blood, or would there? He had to try, either way! Glaucon focused as quickly as he could as the blast came, ready for the worst. The round shot straight through his cheast, making it's way through his left lung.... Black Blood sprayed out of the wound for a few seconds as the Kishin held back a scream of pain. And then, out of nowhere, the wound instantly closed back up. The damaged sections of normal fleash had been replaced with his Chaos Form, a material that covered his entire body. It was a special ability that could only be used once for each damaged part of his body.... And, while he didn't wish to use it so soon, it was needed for this situation.

Glaucon glared at Vinnie in rage. The claws that didn't manage to get close to his enemy shot out to the sides as the ones that did slid over to the place of the freashly detatched claws, keeping the ends stabbed exactly where they were. "Just die already!" Another series of claws shot out of his hand extending right at Vinnie again. With them packed this close together, there was no way he'd be able to knock them aside.... And with the other claws barely missing him, he wouldn't be able to move out of the way in time. He finally had him!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon who Shed it's Face   The Dragon who Shed it's Face I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 10:35 pm

Vinnie may very well have met his end there and there. But four of his fellow mobsters leapt to his defense with legion style shields. They each fought against the claws shooting out, they would not falter! If Vinnie died tonight then the entire family would crumble. The other four drew electrified sabers and stormed up the claws, each of them in sink ready for an attack the their foe could land. If they made it to the top undeterred then they would all stab into him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon who Shed it's Face   The Dragon who Shed it's Face I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 10:55 pm

Ooc: can i join?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon who Shed it's Face   The Dragon who Shed it's Face I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dragon who Shed it's Face
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next