Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Doin like animals. (M for, everything) (Private, Me and Idoc)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

Doin like animals. (M for, everything) (Private, Me and Idoc) Empty
PostSubject: Doin like animals. (M for, everything) (Private, Me and Idoc)   Doin like animals. (M for, everything) (Private, Me and Idoc) I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2015, 7:11 am

"Out of all the inconsiderate fucking things..." Hobbes yelled out. Hobbes and Calvin finally switched back, so, Hobbes sleeping days were over. Which, kind of sucked. He was getting real used to it by then, but, he was glad Calvin got his life back. That was, until Calvin just straight up left him randomly in the middle of the street on a bench. Calvin was listening to music and was looking all over the place to find, what was it? A voodoo shop? He said he wanted to find a voodoo shop that would make custom ones for, whatever reason. Wasn't gonna question that. But he ended up pulling a lot of things out his bag looking for money, and left, not realizing he straight up left Hobbes to fend for himself in, what feels like the middle of nowhere. Yes, basically, Hobbes is going to die without having a Hobbsession part two. That and, now knowing what Calvin was doing, but mostly the Hobbsession part two thing.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Doin like animals. (M for, everything) (Private, Me and Idoc)   Doin like animals. (M for, everything) (Private, Me and Idoc) I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2015, 2:25 pm

"Chi Chi Chu!" A squirrel squeaked happily on the rooftops as it glided from one to the other. The city was so big, even when Katreena wasn't in her animal form. Which left so many places to explore and to see, it was wonderful! The little squirrel stopped though when she noticed something strange sitting on a bench under her. She looked down with her head tilted in question as she saw a little spark of life within this little object. 'Is that really a soul, Chu?' She thought to herself before climbing down a water drain on the roof and then gliding over to the top of the bench in order to jump down in front of the object's "face." 'Ooh, it's a stuffed lion! Like little humans play with.'

Giving the closest expression of a smile a squirrel could give, Katreena grabbed the lion's front paws and proceeded to dance with it, completely forgetting she had seen it had a soul. It was then that she heard some grumbling coming from somewhere. She looked left, she looked right, but there was nothing. "hello? who is that?" She then looked at the lion's face and tilted her head towards it.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Doin like animals. (M for, everything) (Private, Me and Idoc)   Doin like animals. (M for, everything) (Private, Me and Idoc) I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2015, 9:50 pm

Hobbes kind of, jumped a bit when he suddenly saw a squirrel in front of him. "What the," Hobbes mumbled to himself before getting a weird feeling. "Hey, wait, bad squirrel. Go away. No touching the merchandise. And, Tigers are, in fact better than squirrels." Hobbes just HAD to include. The squirrel then proceeded to grab him and dance around with him a bit, which, truthfully isn't normal behavior for a creature, but, this is death city. "Egh, hey! I said-" But before he could finish, the squirrel herself said something, which, took him off guard. And, the fact she could hear him was even more mind boggling. "Uh, you, can hear me?" He asked.

(OOC: It never told me you posted, sorry for the delay.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doin like animals. (M for, everything) (Private, Me and Idoc)   Doin like animals. (M for, everything) (Private, Me and Idoc) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doin like animals. (M for, everything) (Private, Me and Idoc)
Page 1 of 1