Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Catching A Nightmare. (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

Catching A Nightmare. (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Catching A Nightmare. (Open)   Catching A Nightmare. (Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2015, 4:35 am

Hikari waited outside the door of the hideout her Manservant Haney managed to get for her. Tonight was the night that she was going to steal herself a brand new body. Time was running very low so she needed to move fast. After continuous nights of surveying the city, she had finally set her mind on a single host; a mare. Hikari noticed that this host was mostly active at night, she would almost never be spotted during the daytime hours that she was at her strongest.

If she wanted to capture her, she would have to leave at night when Hikari was at her weakest. She needed to bring along Haney and Kennith if she wanted to obtain her new body. That's why she was currently waiting outside for them. As time ticked by, she felt herself growing weaker and weaker. She would raise her hand up to her mouth and cough up crimson blood into the palm of her palm.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Catching A Nightmare. (Open)   Catching A Nightmare. (Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2015, 6:21 pm

Haney hopped down from a nearby building and approached the rest of the way on foot. If he was to see the blood on Lady Inari's hand or see her cough he would hand her the handkerchief from his breast pocket. Haney would bow before Lady Inari. He had arrived a bit later than planed after his his trip to New York. "Forgive me My Lady if I have made you wait too long."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Catching A Nightmare. (Open)   Catching A Nightmare. (Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2015, 3:58 pm

After a few moments Kenneth walked outside, stretching after a small nap. It was good to be rested for an assignment. He looked over to his new 'mistress' and the stupid butler and saw that she had just coughed up blood. He approached them with a frown, not believing that someone was already hurt. "Well that doesn't matter now. She should go back inside and wait. We can kidnap the target ourselves. In fact It'd be easier without having to care for her, we would move faster and we wouldn't have to protect her." He said, figuring Hikari would be better off resting and letting him... and/or Haney do this. He didn't want his provider in poor condition after all.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Catching A Nightmare. (Open)   Catching A Nightmare. (Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2015, 8:59 pm

Hikari watched her manservant approach and took the handkerchief offered to her, a proper lady always needed to clean themselves if they ever find themselves getting filthy. Blood was something Hikari enjoy from others who dared to cross her the wrong way but to see it coming from herself... Wad unthinkable. She wiped off her hand and coughed once more into the small cloth. "You can make it up to me... By retrieving the new vessel. If you fail... You forget about having me as an employer.", she nearly barked at Haney. She wasn't entirely in a good mood but she would be fair. Besides, it was his fault that she had to wait for so long.

Hikari then turned to Haney and listened to what he had to say about her current condition. As much as she wanted to disagree, he wasn't exactly wrong about her currently being a handicap. She was in no condition to fight, especially during the night. She only wished that her new body would arrive before the unthinkable were to happen... Her own death. "You... Might be right but... How soon can you retrieve her? I don't have much time left.", she told the Dark Weapon in between continuous coughs.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Catching A Nightmare. (Open)   Catching A Nightmare. (Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2015, 5:09 pm

Haney's brow furrowed slightly after he heard what Lady Inari had to say. He needed to accomplish this mission and do so fast because he doubted that he would find an employer like His current Mistress again. The trip to New York wasn't quite worth this. Haney bowed his head apologetically and opened his mouth but the words for an excuse wouldn't form.

We will have her within four hours, an exact time would be easier if we had her whereabouts, but we should be able to cover enough ground to find her and bring her back in that time." Haney would raise up from the bow and wait for Lady Inari to decide on wether or not she was coming.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Catching A Nightmare. (Open)   Catching A Nightmare. (Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2015, 6:45 pm

Kenneth listened to Hikari then what to Haney said before scoffing. "Four hours? It won't take that long. Two at most if she doesn't know we're coming." He said matter-of-factly, he readjusted the strap on his shoulder for comfort, the strap that was attached to a small bag, which was filled with everything he would need to kidnap a person quickly and quietly. "So unless you want to slow us down and put yourself in danger, I would recommend you staying. Your best chance is if you wait for us. Hell, keep your manservant here if you want, I don't need his help." He said, glancing at Haney.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Catching A Nightmare. (Open)   Catching A Nightmare. (Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2015, 4:21 am

Hikari watched Haney attempt to form an excuse only for no words to appear from his mouth. Hikari didn't mind this however and listened carefully when he actually did speak, the mention of four hours slightly shocking her a bit. Four hours would be cutting it a bit too close for Hikari's liking, the thought of enduring pain and suffering being too much for her to actually take in. "F-Four hours?", she asked worriedly before hearing Kenneth speaking up now.

The fact that the amount of time they could retrieve her host was oddly undecided worried the dark Kitsune greatly. Then she formulated a simple solution. "Oh no... No one is going to be left her tonight. Trying to withstand the pain I'm feeling now is impossible, let alone bearable. I have an idea however. Sometimes, I would lead unfaithful husbands into bed with me before slipping them my soul. I would then use their bodies to get close to their wives before stealing their bodies for my own. I think one of you can lend me their body for now, don't you two think so?"
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Catching A Nightmare. (Open)   Catching A Nightmare. (Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2015, 4:53 pm

Haney Grimaced as Kenneth spoke since he was trying to offer his lady the maximum amount of time it would take him to sweep through Death City. If they had the girl's general location her capture between the two of them would have been as simple as catching a hooked fish. 'It would be simplest if Milady came, but in her condition.' Haney mentally sighed.

Haney was surprised at Lady Inari's offer. Truly she must have been in terrible pain to go so far as to suggest residing in the body of one of her two servants. Milady, I a nothing if not a conduit for your will. If it would insure your safety I would easily give you usage of my body. Haney half bowed, keeping a close eye on Hikari's reactions. If His Mistress did decide to choose Haney he would have to do his best to contain his insanity, so it would not affect her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Catching A Nightmare. (Open)   Catching A Nightmare. (Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2015, 5:01 pm

Kenneth stayed silent, not responding to Hikari. He was sure as hell not going to offer his body to a shady employer he just met, no matter how much she was paying or how attractive she was. He stood there and waited, impatient to get started, he wondered if the body snatch would take long, they didn't have all of the time in the world after all. He stood there tapping his foot.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Catching A Nightmare. (Open)   Catching A Nightmare. (Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2015, 3:33 am

Hikari was surprised that Haney was so willing to automatically offer up his body to her. He truly proved himself to be one of her most loyal servants, then she took a look at Kenneth who chose to remain silent. She couldn't blame him however, he barely knew his own employer and letting someone you hardly knew inside your body to take full control of yourself was foolish to say the very least. Hikari would then proceed to remove the orb from her main tail before holding it out to Haney, "You're assistance is much appreciated. As a reward, you may consume the soul of this old hag."
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Catching A Nightmare. (Open)   Catching A Nightmare. (Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2015, 3:42 pm

The signs of a smile appeared on Haney's face as a subtle twitch on the edge of his lips. Haney would accept the soul gently hold it and without questioning his mistress accepted the orb. "I hope that for the moment my body will make a suitable vessel, My Lady. Also do you know the whereabouts of your new vessel?" Haney would look at Kenneth after he retrieved His Mistress's orb Grey would turn towards Kenneth. "You ready?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Catching A Nightmare. (Open)   Catching A Nightmare. (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2015, 8:54 pm

Kenneth tapped his foot as he waited for the proceedings to go down. When Haney questioned him he looked at him and nodded, rearing to go. They were running out of time.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Catching A Nightmare. (Open)   Catching A Nightmare. (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2015, 6:11 am

Hikari's very consciousness filled Haney's mind, multiple tails suddenly sprouting out from his rear as she did so. Haney was now acting as a vessel but Hikari would give him free rein, occasionally seizing control when she truly saw fit. Like a voice that could only be heard in his head, Hikari told him, "Just head into the city. You will eventually find a girl occasionally morphing into a purple mist before entering different houses."
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Catching A Nightmare. (Open)   Catching A Nightmare. (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2015, 5:51 pm

(OOC: I am so sorry I didn't realize that it was my turn to post in this thread. I had been wondering why this thread never went anywhere, and it turns out that was because I never responded to it. Three weeks is too long to have to wait for a post. I am truly sorry.).

Haney accepted His Mistress's presence without question as he caught her previous vessel and quickly it to his car. With the push of a button the engine purred and the two doors opened up, Haney would set the previous vessel in the backseat, not quite sure what to do with it right now. Once he was in the drivers seat and buckled up (OOC: uses a fake lisp "safety first, right guys") the roof of the car would fold up behind the backseat and the car would head off deeper into the city.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catching A Nightmare. (Open)   Catching A Nightmare. (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Catching A Nightmare. (Open)
Page 1 of 1