Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

James meets his weapon (chase & I)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

James meets his weapon (chase & I) Empty
PostSubject: James meets his weapon (chase & I)   James meets his weapon (chase & I) I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2014, 7:24 pm

James stood by the staircase that lead up to the school, loosing his silk tie. He then checked his gold watch, relieved that the time was getting closer. James has tried a new program the DWMA offered called the "match test." Basically James filled out an extensive, personal survey about himself and had submitted it to the school. Then, according to his results he would be matched with a weapon. Apparently he was matched with a boy named Chase and was supposed to meet him at this spot in five minutes. Naturally, James was a half hour early. If you aren't early, then are you even really on time?
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: James meets his weapon (chase & I)   James meets his weapon (chase & I) I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2014, 8:02 pm

Chase, being the relaxed person he was, overslept, as per usual. Once he noticed how late he was, he still pretty slowly got dressed. I has been over a month since the last time he saw Ashley, seeing as he was partner less, he decided to do the "Match test" he heard so much about. Chase then looked around his new apartment that he rented a couple days ago, making sure he had every thing. He then smiled, nodded, grabbed his necklace and left.

Once Chase finally arrived at the meeting place, it was about 5:05. He looked around and tried to see who his new partner was. He looked around a little bit more when he locked his eyes on some guy. For some reason, he instantly was reminded about Jax. "Later, I need to find this miester guy." Chase told himself, still looking around for his new "Match"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James meets his weapon (chase & I)   James meets his weapon (chase & I) I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2014, 8:11 pm

While waiting James had began to journal, as he usually did when he had free time. The journal was thick and made from leather. He was halfway through and re read his entry.
Today has been officially a week at the DWMA. the people here can't be described as a whole, as everyone is so dramatically different. I haven't found anyone else from a home of nobility. I dare say that I may be the only non commoner in this entire academy.
The heat is unbearable, it's as if this city is on the damned sun. The clothes I brought with me are far too heavy for such intense heat, however I have been unable to find any clothes made of decent quality. 100% cotton? I wouldn't even use that as underwear. Alas, I'll have to ask my famiy to send me my summer wardrobe.

James looked up feeling someone else's presence, he could sense souls after all. He saw a boy a few feet away and after checking his watch he knew it had to be chase. Quickly checking his clothes he cleared his throat and said, "Excuse me for the intrusion but you wouldn't happened to be chase would you?"
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: James meets his weapon (chase & I)   James meets his weapon (chase & I) I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2014, 8:31 pm

Chase looked back at the person who called out his name, When he saw who it was, he almost said "Hi Jax!" but immediately bit his tongue. He heard the guy ask the question and Chase looked around for a second before he decided to actually answer him. "Uh, No, my name is Kidd. Y'know, THE Kidd. The one who beat five death scythes by myself. But um, I know a Chase. Who's asking and why?" Chase asked him, just in case this guy could be a psycho killer. and Chase then hit himself on the forehead mentally. "Dammit, it wasn't five. It was six! How could I have been so foolish to think that? Sorry Kidd." Chase thought to himself. "Or, wait, shit. I forgot, that one time when he defeated seven at the same time. I gotta get my facts straight."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James meets his weapon (chase & I)   James meets his weapon (chase & I) I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2014, 8:59 pm

James watched the boy hit himself in the head and felt embarrassed that he had mistaken him for someone else. James let out a polite laugh and said, "my apologizes, Kidd was it? I haven't ears of you but that is quite a feat to defeat five death scythes." He approached him and extended his hand for a shake. "My name is James Robinson, I was looking for your friend chase because I was supposed to meet him here."
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: James meets his weapon (chase & I)   James meets his weapon (chase & I) I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2014, 9:14 pm

Chase smiled and finally put two and two, well, more like one and one together. "Oh! You're James! Oh yeah, I'm Chase. Kidd is just some random homeless dude on the corner who just yells out hes a legend 24/7." Chase told James, shaking his hand. "So, you're James. The person who is supposedly able to keep up with, "The chocolate lighting." Dont worry if it takes a couple months to get on my level. It happens to the best of us. Besides me, cause y'know, im great." Chase told James, patting his back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James meets his weapon (chase & I)   James meets his weapon (chase & I) I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2014, 9:22 pm

James blinked in surprise but quickly regained his composure. "Ah, I understand. You gave me an alias in case I could be a potential threat. Smart move." James eyed up Chase and wondered if this could be a mistake in the system. Trying to stay cool and collected however. "I'm glad you're so confident and skilled, perhaps that's why we were partnered up. I have mastered many forms of martial arts by the age of 12. Not to brag of course, a gentleman never brags." James gave him a grin and stepped back away from Chase a bit, uncomfortable with being so close. "If you don't mind me asking, can I please see your weapon form?" James was extremely interested in seeing his weapon form.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: James meets his weapon (chase & I)   James meets his weapon (chase & I) I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2014, 9:36 pm

Chase completely zoned out from what James was saying, Once he came to, he only heard the word "weapon". Guessing he wanted him to transform, Chase closed his eyes and then immediately opened them. "Wait, don't we have to soul resonate or something?" Chase asked James.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James meets his weapon (chase & I)   James meets his weapon (chase & I) I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2014, 9:49 pm

James blinked, "I was pretty sure weapons could just transform on their own.." He wiped his hands with a handkerchief and then held them out in front of him. "But of course we can attempt resonacating." It would be better to get it out of the way immediately anyway. If they weren't compatiable it made no sense to waste any time.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: James meets his weapon (chase & I)   James meets his weapon (chase & I) I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2014, 11:34 pm

Chase then cupped his chin and thought for a moment. Their was multiple ways for them to resonate. They could jump in the air and have the most badass high-five in history. they could punch each other in the face all bad-ass. Or, they could, just, simply.... Chase then looked at James and smiled. "What about, we just do a simple fist bump?" Chase asked James, still cupping his own chin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James meets his weapon (chase & I)   James meets his weapon (chase & I) I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2014, 11:50 pm

James stared at chase for a moment and tried to think. A fist bump? Was that some kind of handshake? He hadn't learned anything like that in his eddiqute class. Maybe it was some kind of attack move? No, that couldn't be right. James was trained in all marital arts he would've learned about it. Scratching his head in thought he realized what he could do without embarrassing himself.
"Yes, of course. You go first."
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: James meets his weapon (chase & I)   James meets his weapon (chase & I) I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2014, 9:46 am

Chase shrugged. He did not care one bit about "going first". Whattever that mean. He then for a second though James had no idea how to fist bump, but quickly got rid of that thought, like, who doesn't know how to fistbump? Chase then nodded at James and made his hand into a fist, then held it out to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James meets his weapon (chase & I)   James meets his weapon (chase & I) I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2014, 10:09 am

James looked at chases extended fist and wondered if it was a fighting technique. He quickly got into a fighting stance. Right leg back, left leg bended. He lifted both fists in front of his face with his elbows relaxed.

OOC: I'm cracking up picturing this
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: James meets his weapon (chase & I)   James meets his weapon (chase & I) I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2014, 10:15 am

Ooc: yeah, me too.

Chase stared blankly at James with a "what the hell are you doing?" Face. He then looked at his own extended fist, closed his eyes, then sighed. Once he open his eyes back up, he put donw his hand and extended his other arm. "Here, give me your hand." He told james, hand still out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James meets his weapon (chase & I)   James meets his weapon (chase & I) I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2014, 10:40 am

James relaxed his stance and stood back up straight. Posture was important after all. He wanted to wipe his hands on his hankerchief again but resisted the urge. He pulled back his expensive cuffs on his jacket and then extended his hand to Chase with curiousity.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: James meets his weapon (chase & I)   James meets his weapon (chase & I) I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2014, 10:48 am

Chase grabbed ahold of James's wrist and curled his hand into a fist. Chase then got his other hsnd, curled it up into a fist, andkncoked the fuck outta James. and tapped his fist with James. "This, my good sir is how you do a fistbump." Chase told James, once again closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James meets his weapon (chase & I)   James meets his weapon (chase & I) I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2014, 11:12 am

James hated the skin contact, dispised it actually. It was a formality he dealt with though, a needed burden. James thought about how much he sacrifices to be a good person. "I have a feeling your nickname chocolate lightening has something to do with your weapon form. I am ready to begin." James extended his fist for another bump.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: James meets his weapon (chase & I)   James meets his weapon (chase & I) I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2014, 10:45 pm

"Lets do this then." Chase told James, finally hitting his fist against Jame's. Once he did, he immediately burst into a blinding light. Once all the light faded, Chase was in baton form.

(Not sure if you wanted to say James grabbed him or not, so yeah, have fun. and sorry for the short posts.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James meets his weapon (chase & I)   James meets his weapon (chase & I) I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2014, 10:50 pm

James caught Chase in his hand easily, examining the baton. A close range weapon huh? No problem. James then realized chase could probably hear his thoughts. Can you hear me chase? The weapon fit nicely in his hand, he tightened his grip on it and swung it hard to get a feel for it. Seeing a button on the side James was curious and pressed it, to have the lightening whip extend from it with a flash. Now that was cool. James liked the idea of a whip, it was a fun lesson to learn in his childhood.

OOC: no biggie. Also, HELL YEA FOR WHIPS. I Have a whip weapon, Darcy. I've always loved them especially since I saw Lucy have one in fairy tail
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: James meets his weapon (chase & I)   James meets his weapon (chase & I) I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2014, 11:08 pm

Chase, who was zoning out again, completely ignored James and his question. Chase then blinked and noticed he was now in whip form. "Whoa. You figured out how to transform me? You, my good sir, are a pretty smart person. You remind me more and more of Jax every second. Do you know him?" Chase asked James. Chase then looked around. "It is, very purple in here. Too bad you can see my awesome crib."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James meets his weapon (chase & I)   James meets his weapon (chase & I) I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2014, 11:25 pm

James was whipping Chase around watching the electricity crack. "No, I do not know anyone by the name of jax. I just arrived last week." James thought about what he mentioned of the purple room. "I remembering reading weapons have 'rooms' they go too. Can you still see what's going on out here?"
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: James meets his weapon (chase & I)   James meets his weapon (chase & I) I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2014, 6:49 pm

Chase was too busy looking around to actually hear what James was saying. But, ninety-nine percent of their conversation so far has been James asking multiple questions, so, Chase tried to answer as best he could without actually hearing the question. Which was Chase basically waving James away or something answering "Yeah, Yeah, sure. Whoa! Is that a hockey table? Dude! They got Foosball in here! A freaking hot tub? This is like the ultimate man-cave. With only myself. I wonder is their a way to get some girls in here." Chase thought to James.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James meets his weapon (chase & I)   James meets his weapon (chase & I) I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2014, 7:18 pm

James could tell chase wasn't paying attention and was getting agitated. Was he even taking things seriously? James whipped the electricity hard against the ground causing a huge commotion. "It's very rude to ignore someone." James said sternly. He tossed chase in the air and added, "you can change back now."
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: James meets his weapon (chase & I)   James meets his weapon (chase & I) I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2014, 5:32 pm

Chase weapon form bursted into a blinding light and then landed on the ground. "I wasn't ignoring you. I was just, strateegerizing. If thats a word." Chase told James. "Also, if we wanna talk rude, it is very rude for somebody to throw somebody else in the air. But, I don't complain. Cause I'm a bays. A gangsta."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James meets his weapon (chase & I)   James meets his weapon (chase & I) I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2014, 6:49 pm

James rubbed his head, a gangsta? Were they really a match? This had to be a joke. "Look, chase, I think we should go see lord death." James said it politely, although his message was clear.

OOC: I have writers block ugh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: James meets his weapon (chase & I)   James meets his weapon (chase & I) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

James meets his weapon (chase & I)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next