Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lets Set The World on Fire! (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

Lets Set The World on Fire! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Lets Set The World on Fire! (Open)   Lets Set The World on Fire! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2015, 10:32 pm

On a calm and peaceful mountain with many kinds of vegetation and species of wildlife, there was a small and slightly remote village whose villagers will be experiencing hell first hand. The villages' homes were set aflame, spreading the fire through the tall grass their homes were built upon. Mothers held their children close to their hearts while the men of the village attempted to extinguish the flames. Looking at the amount of casualties afterwards will only prove to them how meaningless their efforts really were.

The cause of this devastating fire, was currently walking down a path that lead away from the homes she had destroyed. She was dressed in a white robe that possessed nine red circles, most likely symbolizing the nine tails that poked out from under her robe. That of which she donned proudly for all to see. In her hand, she held a katana made from flames to attack anyone who would attempt to confront her.

The reason why she burnt the village down was simple, a disrespectful dog more commonly known as a human man... Had gone a bit too far with her. She enjoyed the attention and money he was spending on her but when the filthy dog attempted to steal a kiss from her, she lit him on fire.

She couldn't afford to soil her precious lips and in her point of view, her actions were easily justified. Sure she was soon confronted by many to discuss how her actions were morally wrong and unacceptable. She simply reacted by subjecting them to the same punishment of the filthy dog.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Lets Set The World on Fire! (Open)   Lets Set The World on Fire! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2015, 7:56 am

Haney watched the fire consume the people's lives from on top of the only four story building in the village. He had his gun out and the flame dancing at the end of the stock was proof that he was ready to fire. He had been attempting to find a place where he could watch Lady Inari so that he may dispatch anything or anyone that might think to approach to close. He watched the disarray around him the nunber of blue souls was beginning to get to him. He hoped that they would go unnoticed by both local kishin and by any self-righteous heroes of justice since they would be more difficult to dispatch.

Noticing that the flames began to lick the bottom of this building too, Haney slipped the many bags at his feet onto his shoulder and used the nearby buildings to make his way down onto the road Lady Inari was on and off to her side. His landing flowed into him on one knee bowing towards Lady Inari. "My Lady, I have collected the goods that the plebeian purchased would you like for me to deal with them the same way as I usually do?" Haney was awaiting Inari's order as he heard a building further in the city moan as it became unable to support its own weight any longer.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Lets Set The World on Fire! (Open)   Lets Set The World on Fire! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2015, 9:39 am

Hikari immediately turned and prepared to slash her flaming sword at the person who dared to approach a goddess like her but managed to hold herself back when she realized that it was only her manservant. "Oh... It's only you. I thought you must've died in the fire.", she promptly said without any concern in her voice. She then dispelled the blade she conjured and proceeded to walk down the road, signaling for Haney to follow her.

Long ago, Hikari was able to come across this manservant and take him up as her very own. She was usually cold towards him, only seeing him as a reliable source for manual labor. She did enjoy having him however but only because he was quite skilled at taking and following her orders thoroughly.

"There shall be no need for that Manservant, list off the goods you managed to gather up. We'll be heading to the nearest inn to rest. The sun shall be going down soon.", Hikari said while she waited for Haney to fan her like he usually does.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Lets Set The World on Fire! (Open)   Lets Set The World on Fire! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2015, 1:37 pm

As Haney was bowing before the Lady he felt a wave of insanity wash over him. He doubted if any emergency services came they would know to bother the two of them since he personally took out any witness that his Lady hadn't seen. He could feel his eyes and mouth began to take on a crescent shape. If he wasn't bowing the insanity would be easily visible to his Lady. "I couldn't before I executed your orders, Mistress, that would not be in good taste." Haney reached into one of the bags of trinkets and pulled out a fan. When His Lady signalled for him to follow he composed himself, caught to her, and began fanning her. "Other than this fan there are three dresses-silk of course-, four brooches..."  

Haney finished listing off the many trinkets the deceased patron had purchased as they approached a parking lot and he folded the fan and lifted a pair of keys towards a sleek black car. With a push of a button the car doors opened themselves and the engine purred to life. Haney extended his arm motioning for his Lady to enter the car first. "After you Mistress." Haney would be glad to be out of here before something came to claim these misfortunate souls.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Lets Set The World on Fire! (Open)   Lets Set The World on Fire! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2015, 6:21 pm

Hikari smiled at the mention of silk dresses, she utterly adored this kind of fabric. Not only was it beautiful and highly expensive to express the signs of wealth, it was also soft to the touch. It would cling to her flesh, keeping her warm while it comforted her like a blanket to a newborn baby. "Congratulations on a job well done my trusty manservant. I can't wait to model the dresses at the inn. I'm certain that I will look absolutely stunning.", she said with a slightly more upbeat tone while she patted Haney's head like she would with a pup before finally taking her seat in the passenger seat.

She waited until Haney made his way into the driver's seat before asking him, "Manservant, why don't you consume their innocent souls? If you always leave them behind, some other Kishin will come to eat them. If you were to dine upon them, you could gain more power. Don't you want power? With more power, you can fulfill my wishes better with less difficulty."
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Lets Set The World on Fire! (Open)   Lets Set The World on Fire! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2015, 7:10 pm

Haney placed the bags in the empty backseats ensuring that nothing would be rustled up on the trip. After his Lady sat down he sat in the driver's seat beside her. Eating innocent 's souls Haney was about to push the buttons to close the doors, but the question caused him to hesitate only for a second before he responded. "I don't know Mistress. To be honest the thought had never occurred to me. If it is your wish though, I will attempt to. I don't know if I can succeed since I am but a simple, humble human.". Haney reached into the backseat and he pulled the soul of the man who attempted to kiss his Mistress from within one of the bags. "I planned on giving this pleb to an especially vile kishin egg." The little blue soul was being held by its wisp inside of Haney's only available hand.
    Haney's eyes began to change into a crescent shape as he held the soul over his mouth, and if his Lady didn't stop him he would turn from her to be more polite and consume the soul. He felt no surge of power, no resistance, nothing except the insanity. It itched up his throat. Sort of reminding him of that one time with Q'tar. He snapped out of his temporary daze, which was very unlike him, and composed himself. He sat the key onto the middle console and pulled out of the parking lot. "Well then Mistress, shall we head to a hotel, or shall I finish off the rest of the souls."

(The way I see it, it takes ten souls for a kishin egg to get there first ability, so unless Haney ate ten souls he wouldn't feel anything.)

Last edited by JustGreyhearth on May 18th 2015, 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added an ooc note)
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Lets Set The World on Fire! (Open)   Lets Set The World on Fire! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2015, 9:02 pm

((OOC: Hm, didn't think he'll actually do it, but at least he's completely loyal.))

Hikari watched him, slightly in disbelief as he ate the soul. This one was truly loyal, definitely something that she desired in a servant. All she did was ask a question but he went right ahead and ate a soul before she could really do anything to stop him. "You may go ahead and fetch the rest of the souls, then you may return to my side. Make haste, patience is not one of my best virtues.", she plainly stated as she took a glass from a small compartment in the car. She then snapped her fingers, clearly signally that she wanted him to also return with fine wine.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Lets Set The World on Fire! (Open)   Lets Set The World on Fire! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2015, 10:25 pm

Haney pulled back into the parking lot, adjusted his hat, and put the car in park. Haney's eyes began to form into crescents and his mouth curled upwards as he got out of the car. "My return shall be expeditious, Mistress." He could feel the insanity begin to pulse through him as he executed these orders. Haney grabbed an empty bag out of the back seat and closed the doors. With the bag over his shoulder Haney pulled out his pistol and headed into the burning village. Haney walked with a still calm for only a moment then he dashed into the flaming village full speed.
    Ten minutes later Haney arrived with a bit of blood on his face and a bag full of fourteen souls, a bottle of nice wine, exquisite sake, and ice. He grabbed a couple of the souls before swallowimg them. He placed the bag in the back and got in the front with a glass and the bottle of wine in his lone hand. He placed the wine glass in the cup holder. "I am sorry Mistress I do not mean to make excuses, but it took me some time to find ice. Also Mistress the best wine available was not quite to My Mistress's standards, so I brought a fine sake. Here is their best wine just in case." Haney presents the wine to her so she could decide for herself. If she accepted the wine he would pour her some before driving, but if not he would pour the sake instead.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Lets Set The World on Fire! (Open)   Lets Set The World on Fire! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2015, 2:36 am

Hikari turned her gaze over to Haney, inspecting the blood on his face with her crimson eyes. "I would've appreciated it if you kept your face clean... But I guess a filthy dog will remain to be a filthy dog. ", she said before she took both bottles and examined them. She was recently in the mood for wine but the bottle of sake appeared more appealing to her.

"Still... This sake was an excellent find. Go ahead and pour it for me.", she ordered him before pocketing the wine in the car's compartment for later use. She handed the sake back to him and held her glass out for him to fill. While she did so, she lifted up her sleeve and shifted her arm back into the arm of her current host. This revealed the many wrinkles her host had gained over the years, indicating that her host was close to death. "Aww... It seems like I'll have to steal another body soon. Do you have any ideas for my next host?", she asked as her wrinkles quickly vanished.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Lets Set The World on Fire! (Open)   Lets Set The World on Fire! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2015, 3:17 am

Upon His Mistress mentioning the blood on his face, he snapped back from his insanity and grabbed a hankerchief from within his cloak. While quickly wiped the blood off his face. For just a short moment looked at the hankerchief pondering what he had done., and within that second the hankerchief was back in his coat. "Forgive me Mistress. It seems I had misplaced my manners for a moment." with his lone available arm he poured the sake for His Mistress. "Mistress forgive me for my boldness, but I velieve you are mistaken. As the Goddes of Beauty, naturally Lady Inari, all the beauty of all person belongs to you, so you aren't stealing. It is more like reclaiming, is it not Mistress?
    Haney pondered for a second to answer His Lady's actual question when unpleasent memories began to flow into his head. "Ah. Nevada My Lady. In Nevada there is an academy I used to attend. The local area has very... durable beauties. So Mistress, shall I call the airfield to have them ready the jet." Haney consumed the rest of the souls before departing. He now could feel the power veginning to well up inside of him. He attempted to consume the souls in a manner that was both polite and hasty. He checked the time and was no longer worried that he would not return his meister to the hotel in time for sunset.
    As the woman and her manservant began to make their way from the pyre a pair of blinking lights from the horizon began to make their way from the horizon towards them. Haney assumed that it was just a rescue helicopter, and ,since he dispatched all of the people who could have been witness, he assumed that they were just here to respond to the flames. They would have to pass under the lights' flight path, but again Haney was sure it wouldn't be a problem, right?
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Lets Set The World on Fire! (Open)   Lets Set The World on Fire! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2015, 5:11 am

Hikari tilted her glass left and right, slushing the sake around before taking a sip. The flavor was indeed pleasurable to the tongue, something that cheaper brands fail to do for her. "Yes, you are absolutely correct Manservant. All beauty spread out across the world belongs to me and me alone. From the beauty on top of the highest mountaintop to the valuable treasures on the sea floor below. What's really at fault now is the fact of death. Death and age try to extinguish the flames that make up my beauty, so I am forced to move on and take empty vessels capable of containing my beauty and keeping me alive.", she said as she looked out the window to examine the mountainside's landscape.

"Nevada... That's where Death City is located if I'm correct. The home of the DWMA. The academy is bound to have many young women with bodies that I can easily abuse for years and years to come.", she said as she began to imagine being in the city. The sites she could see, the clothing she could take, even the food that could be had there intrigued her. Then she remembered that it was also the home of the very embodiment she's hated and hid from for years.

"You said that you use to go to an academy in Nevada... Could you be talking about the DWMA? It is the place where many Meisters go to when they are young. If we headed there... Then we will most likely be captured or even... Killed by any Meister who can see souls.", she pondered the idea for a bit while she continued to drink. "So be it. Prepare the jet for tomorrow, we'll fly to Death City."
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Lets Set The World on Fire! (Open)   Lets Set The World on Fire! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2015, 6:48 pm

(Ooc: sorry if my post is skimpy. I had to write a paper today, so I am having trouble finding my wordhoard. I was also wondering if you wanted to time skip to landing in Nevada. I am fine either way.)
    "Then it shall be as you wish. I must say though Mistress, if you will forgive my imprudence, Mistress, all of my resources will be expunged before any major harm comes to you. Also, if I am not mistaken, Death City is a major hub for all kinds, from men to werewolves to witches. I beg your forgiveness for my imprudence, I was unaware that you required such services. From now on, if it is your wish Mistress, I will make sure things dont get to this point again." Haney would then call ahead to the hotel and ensure that the accomodation would be more than adequate for his Mistress, and to ensure her food and room would be prepared upon arrival. He assumed that he was beginning to overstep his boundaries, so he attempted to limit himself to simple conversational responses, like "Yes Mistress" or "Of course My Lady". When the came within a mile of the uban limits of the city they could see a sign above have its floodlights begin to turn on as the sun began to set. Haney grimaced because, though he knew he should be on time, he disliked cutting it this close.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Lets Set The World on Fire! (Open)   Lets Set The World on Fire! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2015, 7:18 pm

((OCC: It's alright. Also, we will continue on to the hotel. No timeskip quite yet.))

"Your imprudence is pardoned Manservant. You are lucky that you're a really loyal subject. If you weren't, I would've had to punish you brutally. I will however task you with giving me a much deserved foot rub once inside the inn. Make sure to disinfect your hands before you do though, I don't need your filth on my delicate feet.", she said while she crossed her leg across her lap and removed her high heel to inspect her foot for any bruises or faults.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Lets Set The World on Fire! (Open)   Lets Set The World on Fire! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2015, 11:12 am

Haney noticed as His Mistress was felling around in his peripherals, and, confudent in his driving ability, looked to see if she needed help. "Of course Mistress." Haney let the top down so that the two may better enjoy the cool mountain breeze. The windshield block the on coming air just enough that they got no wind blowing on them, but still could enjoy the clean, clear mounatain air.  After a couple more minutes of driving haney tensed a slight bit. He began to accelerate because the figures in the oncoming lane. "Have I not delayed my Mistress long enough." Haney had a hint of irritation. He hoped the four vehicles ahead would not give him any trouble.

Up the winding mountain side road there were three motorcycles with the cartoony DWMA emblem as the head light. With the light filtering out of the skull's eyes. Behind those motorcycles was a silver car with the DWMA emblem in the middle of the grill. As Haney saw them get closer he pushed a button and the car went silent and Haney prepared to use his pistol. As the four vehicles passed time seemed to stop for Haney as  the three cyclist with swords on their back passed, and then as the driver of the car began to pass his soul perception noticed that there were two non-humans in the vehicle. The cars horn honked moments after they had passed, and the four turned around. Haney simply sighed. "I am terribly sorry for another inconvenience Mistress."
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Lets Set The World on Fire! (Open)   Lets Set The World on Fire! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2015, 11:14 am

(Ooc: i would like to note that the lowering of the roof was not to imply stinky feet. )
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Lets Set The World on Fire! (Open)   Lets Set The World on Fire! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2015, 8:36 pm

Hikari sighed in unison with Haney as she slipped her high heel back on. "Go ahead and pull over, stay calm and act casual. Don't draw any suspicion, I've got a plan but you must keep your eyes on the student when they come to your window. Whatever you do, keep your eyes off of me. Do you understand Manservant?", she asked in a highly confident tone. The sun had not set quite yet so she was fully capable of pulling off one last parlor trick before her powers were restricted from her over the night. She closed her eyes and took deep breaths as she waited for the car to park and prepared to unleash a illusion.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Lets Set The World on Fire! (Open)   Lets Set The World on Fire! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2015, 6:45 pm

The manservant indicated that he had received his Mistress's command with a simple head nod. If she planned on using her powers, he felt that there was no reason for him to be on edge over some young DWMA punks. He wasn't trying to underestimate the students, but he had a lot of faith in his Mistress's power. Since she seemed so confident. Haney watched in his rear view mirror as the vehicles quickly caught up. Once they caught up, the meister who identified them attempt to flag them down with a hand sign. Haney calmly, as his Mistress instructed, got over onto the the grass adjacent to the road.
The first student, the one who had the soul perception ability, attempted to pull over beside of the car as the remaining vehicles pulled over just behind him. He would walk over with a really wide, warm smile with his hand raised scratching the back of his head. He was attempting to look nonhostile, but he was obviously in this position to reach the sword on his back quick in case things went sour. This, if nothing else, identified his greenness, his anxiety to confront the servant and his mistress, or both. Once he was at Haney's rolled down window he cleared his throat. Haney faced him and raised an eyebrow expectingly. "Hi Sir. Ma'am. Well you see we flag people over often, but um... You see..." he trails off for a moment before he composes himself as Haney watched him with unwavering eye contact.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Lets Set The World on Fire! (Open)   Lets Set The World on Fire! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2015, 8:42 pm

((OOC: I'm going to get a bit busy soon so Replies will be less frequent. My sincerest apologies.))

Hikari shifted her fox ears that rested on the top of her head into normal human ears to appear slightly more human before the student made his way to the window. She looked him up and down, making sure he was close enough to cast the illusion. The moment the student was finally at the window, Hikari snapped her fingers in his range of vision. When this was done, the illusion world was opened for her to manipulate the student. Now Haney's and Hikari's souls appeared absolutely innocent.

"Haney, get my ID from the car compartment please.", she made up a fake order to make the snap seem more casual. "What seems to be the problem dear... Is anything wrong?", she asked the student before she constructed the illusions of her ultimate plan. Suddenly, the student would hear and see the trunk of the car burst open. From it, a dog made of fire and monstrous Kishin egg would attempt to make their escape.

Hikari began to scream as a fake expression of horror washed over her face. She then turned to Haney and buried her face into his shoulder before screaming, "How did they get into the trunk!" She hoped that this would cause the student to change his attention to the illusions and order his forces to head out on a wild goose chase.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Lets Set The World on Fire! (Open)   Lets Set The World on Fire! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2015, 4:49 pm

(Ooc: I completely understand, and I appreciate you informing me.)

Haney calmly reached to the side of the steering wheel to pull out his Mistress's ID. He then, maintaining eye contact with the boy, pretended to look for his own ID patting down his pockets and reaching under the seat. He was reaching back into one of the inner pockets of his coat when he saw His Lady and the student snap their heads to look behind them. Haney joined his Mistress in her panic. He lifted his arm over her as if to shield her from the invisible beast. He then yelled "What is that abomination!"

The meister was visibly surprised by how compliant the two were. Maybe I was seeing thing, or maybe these two are not hostile, he thought. He loosened up relaxing both of his hands to his pockets while the man, 'Haney', was trying to get the pair's IDs.  "well you see man there was a fire up here and we were looking-" before he could finish his thought his full attention went to the two monsters speeding out of the  trunk. He thought, they must have been stowing away in these two's car. He watched as the rest of his team who had been eyeing the car while listening in on the conversation snapped their heads to follow the illusions. The boy jumped on his bike, and signalled his team to chase after the illusions.

"What a nice boy." And with that Haney would drive off.  The team might realize that they had been fooled eventually, but by that time Haney would be escorting his Mistress into her lavish presidential suite.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Lets Set The World on Fire! (Open)   Lets Set The World on Fire! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2015, 4:12 am

((OOC: I'm really, really sorry that post is so short its getting late over here for me and I'm really tired.))

Once the students had left, Hikari returned to her regular composure and sat up right. "You did well at playing along Manservant... But I'm afraid that I've now got your filth on my clothing. I really should take a bath soon.", she said as pulled out a rag and proceeded to clean herself with it, trying her best to get any filth on her body off.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Lets Set The World on Fire! (Open)   Lets Set The World on Fire! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2015, 6:18 pm

((Ooc: worry not. ))

Haney was really impressed  by his Mistress. Naturally, she was able to handle them, but to do so with a snap of her fingers sent a chill down Haney's spine.  That power was why he so willingky worked for Hikari Inari, why he pledged his allegiance to her. Haney sped off into the city that was getting ready to go to rest at the base of the mountains. The sun was beginning to doze off just over the horizon and looked as if it was laying on the  mountains, the street lights were flickering on and off  preparing for their long nights, and the clean mountain air blowing away worries.  A glowing cloud of smoke and ashes be seen by those who knew where to look for it blowing over the mountain side behind  a convertible.

Once they arrived at the hotel Haney exited the car and walked around to open the door for His Lady. Haney bowed slightly. "We have arrived My Lady. If you would follow me, I will escort you to your room. They will bring your things to your suite." He then will begin walking his mistress up to her suite before giving the valet an expectant look. "Won't you?" Haney handed the man his key and shuffled through his wallet to give a more than appropriately sized tip.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Lets Set The World on Fire! (Open)   Lets Set The World on Fire! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2015, 10:27 pm

Hikari simply resumed to watching the passing scenery out the window of the car while she kept the illusion going, all throughout the rest of the car trip. Once Haney opened the door, she stepped out and stretched her entire body. From her neck, all the way down to her nine tails while releasing a long and relaxing yawn. "Alrighty Manservant, lets just hurry up and get to my suite. I'm getting sooo, unbearably tired.", she said before proceeding to make her way up to the luxury suite.

Once inside the suite, Hikari immediately made her way to the bathroom. She left her clothing outside of the bathroom and ordered for Haney to send them to the most expensive and exquisite drycleaners nearby. After taking her long bath, she rested on her bed while she was in her bathrobe and waited for Haney to return. "You remember what I asked you earlier right Manservant? Go disinfect your hands and return to give me a foot rub.", she ordered as she pointed her foot out towards him.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Lets Set The World on Fire! (Open)   Lets Set The World on Fire! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2015, 10:20 am

Haney walked towards the bathroom phone in hand, and began calling up one of his contacts in Death City. He closed the door to the bathroom behind him, and the sound of running water and soap rubbing began. Meanwhile Haney was talking to someone on the phone attempting to keep his voice put of Hikari's hearing. "Yes, it's me... I don't care what time it is... I need you to do me a favor... Yeah... Yeah... Oh really she preg... Nevermind that i need you to make sure the place is presentable no dust, everything works, and maybe a fresh coat of paint... Wait why are you whispering... I see... Call someone to pick us up I had to ship my car... Thanks... Bye." the water stops Haney walks out emaculate. The blood that stained his face is completely gone and all of his visible skin is clean where it previously was stained slightly by ash.

Haney's despite there being heat in this suite to bring the temperature to a more confortable level Haney's attire had not changed his jacket was still draped over his left side. The differences were he had removed his hat and his sleeve was rolled up slightly to avoid getting oils on his hand. Haney sat down a bottle of nicely scented oils at His mistress's feet and after managing to pour a suitable amount on his hand began to rub her feet one at a time quite dextrously despite only using one hand. "Sorry for the delay, and I hope this is suitable Mistress. If it is not we can find someone," he looks towards his left side, "better equiped."
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Lets Set The World on Fire! (Open)   Lets Set The World on Fire! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2015, 2:59 am

"It's alright Manservant, you're more than capable of giving me a wonderful foot rub with a single hand. Just like you are capable of murdering with a single hand as well.", she complemented her Manservant as she leaned back and enjoyed the expensive oil being rubbed into feet. Her eyes then slowly shut, she was close to sleep but wasn't unconscious quite yet. Her ears on the top of her twitched a little before she finally asked, "I heard you talking on the phone while I was in the bath. Who exactly were you talking to?"
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Lets Set The World on Fire! (Open)   Lets Set The World on Fire! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2015, 6:21 pm

Haney was glad to hear that his Mistress didn't mind that he could only use one hand. He had been worried about it for quite sometime, and was rather relieved. Haney noticed as his Mistress started to fall asleep he thought that she was fully unconscious when he noticed her ears twitch a few times. While he was becoming conflicted on whether or not it was adorable that they twitched in her sleep he was surprised by her question. A hard question.

The hand that was massaging his Mistress's foot slowed it pace a minute amount. "I apologize for seeming secretive, Mistress, but you see I needed to make sure everything was set up properly for your arrival. The man who I was talking to was named Erin Bradford, codenamed q-ball, my only contact in Nevada who I trust and who can get the job done in a moment's notice with no questions asked. Haney's pace picked back up to regular. He had noticed that ever since he had eaten those  soul he felt more... compliant to follow His Lady's orders.  He wasn't sure why he felt so willing to give out Erin's info.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets Set The World on Fire! (Open)   Lets Set The World on Fire! (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets Set The World on Fire! (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next