Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

lets have some fun :) a game maybe????

Go down 
AuthorMessage

lets have some fun :) a game maybe???? Empty
PostSubject: lets have some fun :) a game maybe????   lets have some fun :) a game maybe???? I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2013, 5:46 pm

luke walked down the side walk with a smile making faces at people as they walked past him and he laughed at there angery faces " wow they are so easy to rileup "
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: lets have some fun :) a game maybe????   lets have some fun :) a game maybe???? I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2013, 8:12 pm

Kimiko had finally returned to death city. She skipped down the street occationally stopping to balance on the curb. As she got deeper into the city there was another small boy who appeared to be having fun. Happily she aproached the boy. "Hi! Are you playing a game?" She asked smiling brightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: lets have some fun :) a game maybe????   lets have some fun :) a game maybe???? I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2013, 8:13 pm

not right now but that sounds fun " he said with a smile as he made a face at a man that walked by
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: lets have some fun :) a game maybe????   lets have some fun :) a game maybe???? I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2013, 8:46 pm

Kimi giggled as the boy made a face at a passerby. "Well what should we play then?" She asked in a sing song tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: lets have some fun :) a game maybe????   lets have some fun :) a game maybe???? I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2013, 8:50 pm

luke tilted his head in concentration " hhhhhmmmmmm i dont know what do you want to play "
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: lets have some fun :) a game maybe????   lets have some fun :) a game maybe???? I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2013, 11:47 am

Kimiko looked around. "Follow me." She wispered sliding into an alley way. She walked until finding a small group of guys partying in the alley. She checked to make sure the boy had followed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: lets have some fun :) a game maybe????   lets have some fun :) a game maybe???? I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2013, 8:42 pm

luke was right behind her when she turned back he gave her a bright smile
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: lets have some fun :) a game maybe????   lets have some fun :) a game maybe???? I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2013, 10:49 pm

Kimi grinned and pointed at the guys. "You wanna have some real fun? Let's play a game with these people." She giggled turning an arm into a blade. "Some people can do like Kimi! Can you?" She asked still smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lets have some fun :) a game maybe????   lets have some fun :) a game maybe???? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lets have some fun :) a game maybe????
Page 1 of 1