Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lets Set The World on Fire! (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

Lets Set The World on Fire! (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets Set The World on Fire! (Open)   Lets Set The World on Fire! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2015, 1:42 am

Hikari nodded as she listened to what her servant had to say. "That's good to hear. If things aren't to my standards though, though, there shall be punishment to be given to you and 'Q-Ball'. I trust that he will succeed, he is your contact after all and you excel at everything I ask of you.", she told her servant before switching her foot with the opposite one to have its massage.

"Ask him to kidnap a few girls for me. It will make choosing a new a host so much easier. They must be young, healthy, and above all... Beautiful.", she ordered her servant before giving a long yawn. "Finish with my feet first of course."
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Lets Set The World on Fire! (Open)   Lets Set The World on Fire! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2015, 1:34 pm

Haney had little doubt that the house would not be made up to and above standard. Instead his thoughts were on the request she gave. A kidnapping on such short notice would be quite difficult on such notice he would have to give this a bit of contemplation to get this done before they touched down, but he was crunched for time. Haney sees His Lady shift and he prepares to massage the other foot. "I will see it done My Lady." A smile began to creep up Haney's mouth as he finished speaking. He thought he had an adequate solution.

"I will also arrange for us to leave the hotel early tomorrow. There will be a chef on board, and she should have facilities to satiate you, at least until we touch down in Nevada. She is a local and she was paid to not disclose details of the flight." Haney had already planned for Lady Hikari to use this chef's body. Haney felt an especially tense spot, so he payed it special attention. He had just not been prepared for the request for many women. He spent a little time massaging one of the only pressure points he knew about.  It wasn't until he had thought of the flight plan that he realized that he could do a similar method for the rest of His Mistress's... prospects.

This was by far the most interesting job he had taken so far. He did wish though that he wouldn't have suggested Death City he would have to face his past, but it was about time because he was starting to change after eating those souls and not that much time had passed. Haney's hand waivered and slowed down for a bit as he glanced to where his left arm should be. He realized he slowed and picked up the pace again. He needed to find out about that man in the yellow cloak.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Lets Set The World on Fire! (Open)   Lets Set The World on Fire! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2015, 2:08 am

Hikari shook her head in disagreement to Haney's claim of taking a chef's body. "I wish not to take the body of a simple worker. She was guaranteed pay to cook for us and she had done nothing to invoke my hand., she explained before giving a short moan of semi-pleasure as Haney worked his magic on her foot. "I've decided... That your contact will need more time. To do this, I wish to visit Paris as a detour. There will be a fashion show and I want to be there when the new dresses are finally released.", she told Haney as she felt herself nearing sleep faster and faster.

((OOC: Sorry for shortness so tired.))
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Lets Set The World on Fire! (Open)   Lets Set The World on Fire! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2015, 10:05 am

"What ever you wish is my command." Haney's voice was warm and soft. He would keep rubbing His Lady's foot until something changed. His mind began to wander to the changes that had overcome his body then to his last time in Paris where he had been hired by a local to kill a kishin egg named Pierrot then they wandered on to Erin and his new baby. There was a certain amount of guilt he felt getting Erin back into the life, but it was Erin who had brought Haney into this life in the first place. Haney could feel all the muscles in Lady Hikari's feet begin to relax. He looked up and notice her start to doze off again. 'To Paris then I guess'.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Lets Set The World on Fire! (Open)   Lets Set The World on Fire! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2015, 6:15 pm

Without another word, Hikari fell straight into her deep slumber. The next day, things would go exactly as planned as they left inn early and boarded the jet. Once on the jet, Hikari picked out a single room to dress herself in one of her silk dresses she had her manservant save from the burning village. She intended to model it at the inn, but it had already gotten too late for her liking. When Hikari exited the room, she was dressed in a red kimono styled dress that had the design of a black European Dragon running around the waist, wrists, and the entire back.

"Manservant! Tell me, how does this look on me? Can you spot a single wrinkle, cause I certainly can't. This has so fair been my most valuable find from that filthy village.", she asked Haney as she held a handheld mirror and attempted to inspect her dress for any flaws. Of course, there wasn't any but she felt the need to be complimented by anyone who give her the attention she desperately desired from everyone.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Lets Set The World on Fire! (Open)   Lets Set The World on Fire! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2015, 6:33 am

"You look astounding Mistress. The dress flawlessly flaunts your beauty." The food that they had ordered had been prepared while Hikari was changing, and Haney had placed the plates at their respective seats in the cabin. While Haney was not particularly interested in women his Mistress was beautiful from most people's perspective, he was no exception. The flight attendant walked in to come and tell the pair that they would land soon, but he did not even manage to get the words out. He was stunned by the vixen. He fought to gain an inkling of his composure back and walked back out of the cabin the way he came before giving his message. He would not walk back out, but instead he would relay the message over the planes intercom kn a couple of minutes.

Golden flame would erupt on Haney's fork as he went to cut his food. The burning fork slid through like it was going through butter as Haney cut into the lamb cutlets on his plate as he seperated them each into bite sized square pieces. "I assume that you have been to Paris before Mistress and possibly even modeled here. While I could not get you a spot on the runway, I did manage to book a photoshoot for you with a local magazine My Lady. They wish to take you out to the countryside to do the shoot."
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Lets Set The World on Fire! (Open)   Lets Set The World on Fire! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2015, 2:56 am

"Thank you Manservant.", she simply said with a heart melting smile before taking her seat. She then ate the food she was served by properly and manneredly using her fork and knife. She was in the middle of savoring the taste of a finely cooked piece of steak when she heard Haney's voice over the intercom. She quickly noted that they would soon be landing and continued to partake in her food.

She then saw Haney return and take a seat next to her. She listened to the reassuring words he had to give her about the photo shoot and she nodded her head joyfully. "A photo shoot... Remind me to get a copy of the magazine. I'm certain that it'll quickly become an instant hit.", she told her trusty manservant as she looked out the window of the Jet. They were landing right at the very moment and they would need to hurry if they wanted to make it to the fashion show before anyone else.

((OOC:Thread Finished. I'll eventually make a continuation thread.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets Set The World on Fire! (Open)   Lets Set The World on Fire! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets Set The World on Fire! (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2