Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Day At School

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

First Day At School - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day At School   First Day At School - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 3:49 am

Saiko jumps up, excited to drink some coffee. "L-let's go then."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day At School   First Day At School - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 3:52 am

Follows her lead.

I stand up and step onto a dark cloud that had formed beneath my feet. I started to hover over the ground on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day At School   First Day At School - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 3:56 am

They both walked to Deathbucks in 5 minutes. Saiko skips inside, taking notice of a ad sign that had one of their special brownies on it. "That l-looks good..." God, I haven't had coffee since last week! LOOK AT THAT SIGN! DELICIOUS!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day At School   First Day At School - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 3:59 am

"Deprived of coffee..." follows behind saiko.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day At School   First Day At School - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 4:03 am

"Hello, what would you like?" The woman behind the counter asks, smiling at them brightly. "I would l-like a chocolate frappuccino please." Saiko says, looking over at Darksoul, waiting for him to order.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day At School   First Day At School - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 4:04 am

"Ill just get a water bottle, i dint drink coffee"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day At School   First Day At School - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 4:12 am

"That will be 5.20$" The woman says, giving Darksoul a water bottle.
Saiko pays the woman, receiving her chocolate frappe moments later. "This is d-delicious." She says, after taking a sip of her frappe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day At School   First Day At School - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 4:14 am

Hands Saiko $5.20

"Keep it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day At School   First Day At School - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 4:16 am

"W-what? I can't take t-this..." She says, refusing his money. "I wanted to pay and I d-did."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day At School   First Day At School - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 4:20 am

"Fine..."

When Saiko wasnt looking, a stream of darkness reached over to her and slipped the money into her back pocket.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day At School   First Day At School - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 4:22 am

"S-so....tell me about yourself." She says, pulling her blonde hair up and tying it with a ponytail.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day At School   First Day At School - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 4:23 am

"Not much to tell. Born from darkness, just been living in darkness. Pretty much my life story."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day At School   First Day At School - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 4:25 am

"Oh...." She mumbles, looking down at her hands. "H-How a-.....never mind..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day At School   First Day At School - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 4:26 am

"I dont even know..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day At School   First Day At School - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 4:27 am

"Do y-you like to read books?" Saiko asks, not knowing what else to say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day At School   First Day At School - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 4:28 am

"Yeah..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day At School   First Day At School - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 4:30 am

Saiko sighs, looking down at the table with a frown. "S-sorry for the idiotic questions..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day At School   First Day At School - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 4:31 am

"Its fine...there not idiotic though."

A storm begins to form outside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day At School   First Day At School - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 4:32 am

"Darn it...." Saiko mumbles, noticing the storm that is forming outside. "What s-should we do...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day At School   First Day At School - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 4:39 am

"I could cover us with a dark shield, use it as an umbrella."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day At School   First Day At School - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 2:40 pm

"Um...O-okay." Saiko jumps up and quickly throws her Frappe away before walking back over to him. "I'm ready w-when you are."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day At School   First Day At School - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 3:02 pm

"alright, lets go."

A solid platform of stirring darkness swirls overhead and we walk outside into the storm, the rain spill off of the darkness, leaving us untouched.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day At School   First Day At School - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 3:06 pm

"W-wow this so cool!" Saiko says, looking at the shield around them with big eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day At School   First Day At School - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 3:09 pm

"Thanks..." we walk, the splatter of water beneath our feet sprays op to our ankles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day At School   First Day At School - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 3:13 pm

"You're so c-cool!" Saiko was always fond of powers such as these, it just amazes her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Day At School   First Day At School - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Day At School
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next