Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Day At School

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

First Day At School - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day At School   First Day At School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 2:44 am

OOC: Sorry if I'm intruding, I didn't know if this is privet thread or not...

Saiko was walking down the sidewalk when she notices a unfamiliar face. Nervousness washes over her as her body became to shake uncontrollably. Despite this, Saiko shuffles over towards him and says, "H-hi, I'm S-saiko. Are you okay-y?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day At School   First Day At School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 2:48 am

"Oh...yeh, thanks" DarkSoul replied, black wisps floating around me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day At School   First Day At School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 2:51 am

She was just staring at him for a second before stuttering, "I-I....H-how..." Unable to comprehend what she just saw, Saiko began to step back a bit. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day At School   First Day At School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 2:53 am

"Wha- oh the darkness. Dont worry, its just my power emanating externally. I cant keep all of it within. There is just too much..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day At School   First Day At School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 2:55 am

"O-okay..." Taking a 'risk', she sat down on the steps. "Y-you never told m-me your name..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day At School   First Day At School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 2:58 am

"DarkSoul...and you are [name of your character]... I can mind read"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day At School   First Day At School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 3:01 am

OOC: Actually, this is Saiko Akimoto, I haven't used Mizuki yet.

"W-wow...." She says, clearly amazed. Don't think, don't think, don't think.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day At School   First Day At School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 3:07 am

OOC: Oh

"Right now your thinking not to think, but even then your thinking. Its not possible to stop"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day At School   First Day At School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 3:09 am

"I-I...." She pushes her glasses closer to her eyes and sighs, continuing to try not to think. I can't just NOT think! How can I stop! This isn't fair at all!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day At School   First Day At School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 3:10 am

"Sorry, I have driven people mad by doing this, literally."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day At School   First Day At School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 3:13 am

She scoots away a bit, rubbing her head tenderly. "I-it's fine..." Saiko then became a little bit worried, not knowing if she could keep herself from thinking about strange things.

ABCDEFGHIJK...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day At School   First Day At School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 3:14 am

"So, you are a Meister. Your weapon...hmm...Vail Magnum"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day At School   First Day At School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 3:16 am

"I come off as intimidating and forcing to you... I can tell"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day At School   First Day At School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 3:18 am

"I-I....D-don't...." She didn't know what to say to this guy. He could read her mind, knowing all of her true feelings. Realizing something, she began to close her thoughts and thought about bread.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day At School   First Day At School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 3:25 am

"Now come on, you dont have to be thinking at the moment for me to see them. Think of me as more of a mind seer, you grew up on a farm with 4 older brothers. Reading and classical music are your favorite things. Your brothers had a knack for trouble as well. Your brothers got you to steal something and you went to jail. Every day you were..." voice trails off. "Sorry. I cant help it. Everyone I meet, I instantly start analyzing them, if you will. I dont exactly control that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day At School   First Day At School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 3:29 am

Saiko jaw was hanging loosely and her eyes went big. In about 10 seconds she gained her posture back, blushing lightly about her reaction. "I-I think it's best if I-I leave..." She stutters, standing up shakily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day At School   First Day At School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 3:30 am

"Sorry... I agree..." Stares at ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day At School   First Day At School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 3:33 am

A pang of guilt struck Saiko, making her stay in place. "It's a-alright...I'm just n-not use to people r-reading my mind." She softly laughs at her own joke, smiling slightly at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day At School   First Day At School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 3:34 am

"No, really." DarkSoul continues to stare at the ground, not looking up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day At School   First Day At School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 3:35 am

"Please d-don't be sad. It's okay, r-really."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day At School   First Day At School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 3:37 am

"You think I'm sad? I'm fine, seriously. My whole life has been like this, I'm used to it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day At School   First Day At School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 3:40 am

"Can you p-please look up again?" She begs, sitting next to him again. "Please..?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day At School   First Day At School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 3:42 am

Looks up. My face has a dark expression, the way it normally does.

"What?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day At School   First Day At School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 3:47 am

Saiko smiles at him and says, "Do you want to g-go to Deathbucks with me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day At School   First Day At School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 3:47 am

*Smirks*

"Sure..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Day At School   First Day At School - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Day At School
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next