Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'll Be Doing What Snow Does in Summer~(Open For All)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

I'll Be Doing What Snow Does in Summer~(Open For All) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'll Be Doing What Snow Does in Summer~(Open For All)   I'll Be Doing What Snow Does in Summer~(Open For All) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2015, 6:52 pm

"Thank you. You are doing the right thing. These people did not deserve to be trapped here for all eternity. You've let them find their peace." Aelia said, complimenting her. She knew it would be a long time before she would feel truly free. Aelia didn't think the girl knew just how much keeping the people here was holding her back. Now she could move forward and atone for her crimes.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: I'll Be Doing What Snow Does in Summer~(Open For All)   I'll Be Doing What Snow Does in Summer~(Open For All) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2015, 7:25 pm

Nimba simply tried to adapt to the dryness around her. Sure the sun wouldn't be beating down on her due to the clouds but the absence of all the ice felt very odd to her. She figured that this would simply be a change she'll have to get used to if she were to become a worker for Aelia. "This all feels strange... The ice sheltered me... Made me feel safe. I want the ice back... But obviously that isn't an option, is it", she said before opening the door to the clothing store. She held it wide open for Aelia to make her way inside. "Go ahead... I'm sure their bodies are in there somewhere.", she said, trying to get back to the true matter at hand.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: I'll Be Doing What Snow Does in Summer~(Open For All)   I'll Be Doing What Snow Does in Summer~(Open For All) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2015, 5:13 pm

((OOC: Wing? I'm sorry if the RP got boring or if Nimba came off as being too mean.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'll Be Doing What Snow Does in Summer~(Open For All)   I'll Be Doing What Snow Does in Summer~(Open For All) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2015, 6:23 pm

OOC: You have nothing to apologise for, mate. It's my fault. With my new job and a whole lotta family stuff, I just forgot. I am soooooo sorry. Your character did nothing wrong.

Aelia entered her store and immediately sniffed out the frozen corpses. She did a quick count of all the bodies she could find, which totaled five by the time she had searched through the entire store. "Five workers. That's the normal amount of people who work in a store aside from the manager. I do hope you can handle a spot of heat, dear, because I am working in my store in Nevada." Aelia told her.

Now there was the bodies to deal with. Aelia pulled out her cell phone and dialed her daughter. A quick conversation in French confirmed that she would come and pick the bodies up so that they could be buried properly. Their souls could finally find peace. Aelia shut her phone and faced the yuki-onna. "Ready to depart that drab piece of land?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: I'll Be Doing What Snow Does in Summer~(Open For All)   I'll Be Doing What Snow Does in Summer~(Open For All) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2015, 6:48 pm

((OOC: Thankies for responding again Wing, I really Appreciate it.))

Nimba followed behind Aelia into the store, getting a very eerie feeling from being inside the store. The absence of life and silence that lingered through the air seemed to somewhat frighten the girl. She simply stayed quiet as she watched Aelia sniff around the store, searching for the bodies of the workers Nimba killed. Nimba jumped up a little when Aelia finally broke the silence to ask her a question and Nimba replied with, "It's alright, I'll just block out the sun with my clouds to cool the place down."

Nimba then watched the lady pull out a phone and speak in a tongue she couldn't understand. Nimba then stayed silent for the time being until she was asked another question, "I am ready to go now if you are Aelia... I have a question though. What type of... Work will you have me doing? I never worked before in my life. Unless... You count chores of course."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'll Be Doing What Snow Does in Summer~(Open For All)   I'll Be Doing What Snow Does in Summer~(Open For All) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2015, 11:29 pm

"Chores teach you a lot of lessons. My chores taught me many things, but I was being groomed to manage an estate. You will assist me in my shop. I can always use extra workers. Plus, I keep the shop cool due to the heat. Also, blocking out the sun may be a bad idea. It's Nevada, dear, and they are lucky to get the rain they get. It would be too suspicious for you to do that." Aelia explained. She could imagine it now. The locals would totally throw a fit if they say their precious sun disappear for too long. Sure, they would welcome the reprieve for a little bit, but that wouldn't last long. Plus, Aelia found that is was a good idea not to mess with the weather too much. Humans just noticed it too easily.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: I'll Be Doing What Snow Does in Summer~(Open For All)   I'll Be Doing What Snow Does in Summer~(Open For All) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2015, 12:05 am

Nimba listened to Aelia's rejection to blocking out the sun and she gave a light disappointed sigh. She will have to make major adjustments to her regular life style if she wanted to pay off her debt to this woman but she was somehow fully willing to make the changes for her. Nimba then nodded her head and said, "As you wish Aelia, I will do all that I can to withstand the desert's heat... And not alarm the human beings of my existence." Now Nimba stood at the side of the doorway to allow Aelia to pass when she wished to. "How will we get there? By foot... Car, or by plane? Also... W-What are the people like in Nevada? Will they be... Nice?", Nimba asked her as she waited for her to pass.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: I'll Be Doing What Snow Does in Summer~(Open For All)   I'll Be Doing What Snow Does in Summer~(Open For All) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2015, 6:08 pm

(OOC: Busy again?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'll Be Doing What Snow Does in Summer~(Open For All)   I'll Be Doing What Snow Does in Summer~(Open For All) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2015, 9:09 pm

OOC: Lack of internest actually. I have a brief window right now. I've been up in the Appalachian Mountains for awhile now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'll Be Doing What Snow Does in Summer~(Open For All)   I'll Be Doing What Snow Does in Summer~(Open For All) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'll Be Doing What Snow Does in Summer~(Open For All)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2